SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:54 pm

@islandchild2 thanks for mentioning TMZ. IA no comparison to this vid. He seems very happy and himself with Tayshia, laughing and having a good time, where as with Caelynn he's being respectful IMHO. His arm around her looks like it's just sitting there, is she kissing him? He doesn't seem to be moving when she gets near his face.

Thanks TMZ!
http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/24/colton-underwood-making-out-kissing-suitor-the-bachelor/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Yes, he seems very comfortable, happy and pretty confident in that video with Tayshia as well as some pics I saw elsewhere.
I thought having more pics to look at would make me change my mind about the body language between Colton and Caelynn but Nope!!! It's either the pics we're getting are just not capturing their connection or they just don't have a ton of obvious chemistry. Colton just looks so stiff, maybe he's nervous, I don't know. Like I said in another post, watch him end up picking her. Lauren and Arie 2.0.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:

ETA:

quote="mbl"]https://twitter.com/elliot_ok/status/1057025274926247936
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 00ab5b10[/quote]

The picture RS has where they're hugging each other on the sidewalk and the other picture from twitter where he's smiling at her in the carriage shows some chemistry imo, but I do agree there is some stiffness but maybe he's nervous since he's gonna meet her family.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:13 pm

I'm an extremely visual person, so I tend to lock in on things from that perspective. It's also a little frustrating that we've only gotten a few glimpses here and there of this season, so I'm probably grasping at straws to get some intel on who's going to be F1 and F2. If I'm also being honest, I was a little shocked at seeing Colton so animated and at ease in the TMZ video, it's not a side of him that I've seen before, so it threw me off a bit. I'm hoping that we'll get to see some video and or pics of his HTD with Cassie on Wednesday because I think she may be the frontrunner RS mentioned a few weeks ago, but has yet to reveal.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:29 pm

RealitySteve
‏Verified account @RealitySteve
Oct 26

(EXCLUSIVE FINAL FOUR SPOILER): Hometown dates begin tmrw for Colton’s season. Your Final 4: Hannah Godwin, Caelynn Miller-Keyes, Cassie Randolph, & Tayshia Adams. Hannah’s family lives in Birmingham, Caelynn’s in Virginia, & Cassie & Tayshia both in CA. Hannah’s is filming tmrw
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:39 am

Speaking of Reality Steve has he called a winner for this season? I haven't been on his site in ages. Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:56 am

LoveDovez wrote:Speaking of Reality Steve has he called a winner for this season? I haven't been on his site in ages. Thanks!

RS said that he was close to giving people a front runner, but he wanted to make sure and get more information b/c he wanted to keep his winning streak; this was stated a week after the singapore group date pic came out.

From everything that I've read, RS still hasn't revealed who the front runner is or was, so I'm guessing he still hasn't gotten as much information as he wanted so that he can be sure or maybe another front runner emerged that overtook the old one; I'm really unsure.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:31 pm

"I might be very close to giving you a front runner that I’m hearing about. In the past when I’ve posted what I’m hearing early on about a front runner, that person has always ended up being the winner. I’d like to keep my streak intact, so gimmie a little bit and then I’ll let you know about who this woman is." Reality Steve

He doesn't sound confident that he knows for sure who this person is, which might explain why he hasn't given us the name yet. Unless there is no clear frontrunner, one would think it would be pretty obvious by now who she is, but who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:09 pm

@bluwavz Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698 the boochelor Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698

Cute commercial. I hope we see a happy couple at the end of his season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:58 pm

I think Colton is wearing the heck out of that suit and he looks like he's having fun. I too hope that we'll see a happy couple at the end of this, and that he'll be too happy to get caught up in the hate he has to know is coming his way. The haters are out in full force with the nasty comments. The hatred towards him is pretty gross, I'd be sick to my stomach if I spent this much energy hating some guy on a reality Tv show, yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:11 am

Ok- this promo won me over. Colton may actually make for a charming Bachelor. Hope its a cute, fun season ahead

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom