SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:58 pm

I would be interested to see what kind of reply tweets they got after posting the video?? Could be the reason why they deleted it question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kure24 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:09 pm

I don't think it matters if Caelynn was in the promo, ABC shouldn't be wanting to give away the f4 but I do think Elyse being the in the promo is suppose to be a misdirection since the girls you see in any promo are the ones you kind of assume are going far or going to have big storylines.

The fact that they deleted the promo could just mean they accidentally posted it this week when they were gonna do it next week or something.

I have to say after the watching the promo, the only thing that looked awkward was Colton's facial expressions after kissing Hannah G imo.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Did anyone see that video and save it by chance? It's not there anymore.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:54 pm

I saved the video but don’t know how to post a video stored in the photo album on my iPhone to this thread.  If you tell me what to do I’m happy to share.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:41 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I would be interested to see what kind of reply tweets they got after posting the video?? Could be the reason why they deleted it question
no I don’t think the replies mattered because on Twitter there was only 4 replies to that tweet with video before it was deleted. I think what happened was they never released the promo picture revealing the season premiere “date” so I think that’s why they deleted the video. They usually post a picture of the lead with the premiere date on it before they promo the show with actual show footage in them.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:17 am

mbl wrote:I saved the video but don’t know how to post a video stored in the photo album on my iPhone to this thread.  If you tell me what to do I’m happy to share.

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen10

Click that icon in the reply box and look for the video in your camera or documents.

I haven't posted a video so idk if that works but I have posted a screenshot using this method.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:32 am

mbl wrote:I saved the video but don’t know how to post a video stored in the photo album on my iPhone to this thread.  If you tell me what to do I’m happy to share.
By no means am I good at Iphone stuff but I am wondering if you could upload the video to youtube/daily/flash video of somekind of format then upload that to here using the youtube/dailymotion/flash video links at the top of the posting page. Try it and see what you end up with. Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2018-140

You just have to make a dailymotion or youtube account to upload vids there. Maybe the other option....can you make better pics of the video than what RS did? that may work too??????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:56 am

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:07 pm

@mbl Thankyou so much for doing that...

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Do they normally show all f4 or f1 in their first promo? @Aunties_Love , my queen of stats, any thoughts?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Holding my breath.
What an anticlimactic season. imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom