SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OffTheVine - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:04 pm

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

OffTheVine - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:11 pm

I don't recall them advertising college foot football before. Strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall them advertising college foot football before. Strange.

The crossover idea - Nick and Priyanka Chopra did a Bach style teaser for Quantico during his season. This football ad IMO is also crossover promotion - football = Colton; watch both. Also wouldn’t be surprised if Colton had aspirations post show in sports entertainment.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Did RS confirm they went to Thailand this season? Cassie’s family in vacationing in Chiang Mai now. Maybe the family made the plan long ago before she went on the show, but it’s interesting the rumored f1 travel to a rumored destination right after filming. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 pm

@notarose Right! I was trying to figure out the correlation of the cross promotion and I think you may be on to something.

@sdmom Wow! The overnights IIRC were in Thailand. Filming wrapped 3 weeks ago or so, I would imagine this was a pre planned trip, but still. question

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:32 pm

sdmom wrote:Did RS confirm they went to Thailand this season? Cassie’s family in vacationing in Chiang Mai now. Maybe the family made the plan long ago before she went on the show, but it’s interesting the rumored f1 travel to a rumored destination right after filming. All Jmo.

Cassie's family are in Chiang Mai for a friends wedding that is taking place on the 20th of December.  I believe her friend Linda went to biola and i believe was on young once with cassie and michelle, and she has said that Cassie's family were her family away from home (Linda is from thailand).

this is her friend linda the one getting married in Chiang Mai IG - https://www.instagram.com/linda_garmolgomut/

ETA - looks like cassie is one of the bridesmaids
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:12 am

@LeapofFaith thanks for the clarification

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:52 pm

So what is this Juan Pablo and Colton twitter thing people are alluding to in RS's feed. I can't find anything, anyone with Screenshots?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:24 pm

OffTheVine - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 D0134b10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrkuU7cHX8h/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5tg5w99w6dug

Can this is be even more obvious?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:30 pm

^^^
Just saw that too I wonder if maybe we are wrong and she is not F1.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:49 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
sdmom wrote:Did RS confirm they went to Thailand this season? Cassie’s family in vacationing in Chiang Mai now. Maybe the family made the plan long ago before she went on the show, but it’s interesting the rumored f1 travel to a rumored destination right after filming. All Jmo.

Cassie's family are in Chiang Mai for a friends wedding that is taking place on the 20th of December.  I believe her friend Linda went to biola and i believe was on young once with cassie and michelle, and she has said that Cassie's family were her family away from home (Linda is from thailand).

this is her friend linda the one getting married in Chiang Mai IG - https://www.instagram.com/linda_garmolgomut/

ETA - looks like cassie is one of the bridesmaids

I’m not totally sure but I think Michelle might be one of the bridesmaids as well.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom