SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:13 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@SFoster It is plausible that he eliminates her on FD just because she says she's not ready for an engagement but wants to date. But then you clearly see him eliminating Hannah G, and quite honestly, he'll probably eliminate Tayshia. I don't think he'd give Hannah G the talk about not wanting to be anyone's backup basically meaning that he has his first choice. How he's going to get his first choice, we shall see.

He must break up with Hannah and Tayshia AFTER Cassie leaves then. I was thinking Cassie leaves after their date and they never make it to the FS and that's what makes him come to the decision to let the other two go because he realizes he only wants Cassie,but Colton dosen't know Cassie left that night. 

Are you thinking that when he's saying " I don't deserve to be anyone's backup" they cut out " and neither do you". and then he lets Hannah go? Still so freaking confused. cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:35 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@SFoster It is plausible that he eliminates her on FD just because she says she's not ready for an engagement but wants to date. But then you clearly see him eliminating Hannah G, and quite honestly, he'll probably eliminate Tayshia. I don't think he'd give Hannah G the talk about not wanting to be anyone's backup basically meaning that he has his first choice. How he's going to get his first choice, we shall see.

Yes, I see that now! Thanks! I honestly haven't paid much attention to Hannah G until tonight! laugh out loud Not that I don't like her because I do. But just going by the spoilers for the most part.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:07 am

@Jolena Could it possibly be Colton explaining to Hannah G on his own experience on the bachelorette where Becca let him go after his dad talked to him? Or about tia on BIP? And then explaining why he can't do that?

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:06 am

So then... Colton has since moved after wrapping up bachelor filming? Does anyone know where? Interesting....

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 D72bbd10

https://twitter.com/colton/status/1098006594476900352?s=21

Last edited by lavenderfan on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:11 am

lavenderfanSo then... Colton has since moved after wrapping up bachelor filming? Does anyone know where? Interesting....

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 D72bbd10

Guess he told her huh  laugh out loud I'll bet she never thought he would respond to that tweet.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Tayshia has the first FD, according to RS. The first is usually F3. Usually, the second FD is F2 and the last is F1. I think Colton sends Cassie home because she says she's not ready for an engagement, and he was suspicious of her due to the rumors anyway. So he still has Tayshia and his F1 Hannah G. It looks like in the preview here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9WD5GY3Ads&feature=youtu.be that he is angrily pushing away someone at :31. He is crying when he tells Hannah G that he doesn't deserve to be someone else's backup plan. It seems to me Hannah G is breaking with him. She doesn't know Colton has sent Cassie home. Since Hannah G was his top one, that explains his statement that he puts his heart out there only to be heartbroken, he has sacrificed everything, and then he leaves. He pushes someone away (I think it's Hannah) who has run after him. Then we see Hannah in the exterior hallway looking back as the crew is yelling for Colton to come back. And she's looking sad in her room by the bed. I think she wanted to leave. So at this point, he only has Tayshia left. (Good reason to leave! No choices left!!) So does either Cassie or Hannah G come back? It could explain why he is dating Cassie... He was willing to date her and vice versa. But it doesn't explain the FRC we see in the previews.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:30 pm

@SFoster Sorry but I have to disagree with this.

Him pushing someone away and the fence jump and him saying he put himself out there only to get rejected are all on the same day. He's wearing the red scarf. Hannah G seems to be the one getting dumped because in the hallway scene you speak of she isn't crying but is seen crying after talking to colton. The hallway scene is her going to meet colton, and him pushing someone away is def not Hannah G. Because the day he meets hannah g he's wearing a navy blue button up with white dots, the day he does the fence jump and is walking away he's wearing his long scarf.

I still believe that Cassie left him before Fs which is why you see him leaving the treehouse (so so beautiful!) and completely pissed. And him saying "i don't deserve to be a back up plan" isn't confrontational to hannah g (though the previews made it look like it) but rather him breaking up with Hannah G because you see her saying she can't do this anymore in her hotel room.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:38 pm

I don't think Colton would have been crying when telling Hannah "I don't deserve to be anyone's backup plan." unless she was trying to leave. If he was letting her go, I don't think he would have been crying. Hannah looked upset but is she crying? It seems like she's breaking with him, imo. And since it looks like he eliminates Cassie, I don't think she's the one he is upset about when he jumps the fence. Hannah G is looking back when crew is yelling for Colton to come back (of course this could be editing I realize).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:42 pm

@SFoster It's all about editing though. I do think that snippet of him saying he doesn't deserve to be a backup plan is a reference to a discussion he had with Becca or his experiences with Tia... knowing colton and the way he's been speaking with the other women throughout the season, he tends to try and be empathetic and relate, using his own experiences to relay what he's trying to say.

I'm not sure if Cassie is eliminating herself or he eliminates cassie, but I'm not disagreeing that that doesn't happen. However, it's really different between the crying scenes of cassie vs. hannah and tayshia. Hannah and Tayshia are seen crying either after colton speaks with them or just by themselves. But for cassie they showed a little bit more (her walking away, her in the car giving an interview). If I know what they're trying to do with the previews, its to throw all the viewers off for a surprise. So i'd say the opposite, especially with the editing of Colton's words to Hannah; i'd say that's not the full extent.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:51 pm

IDK It wouldn't be a surprise though if it happens like the spoilers, since Colton says the spoilers are wrong. And we see there is a FRC in the previews - that alone says the spoilers are wrong. 90% of views think it's Cassie, so that wouldn't be a surprise. (I'm watching episode 3 of YO right now, and Cassie is definitely keeping Caelan on a string, so if she's with Colton right now, Colton is her backup plan, imo. She is way into Caelan, while Caelan is trying to shake her. JMO)

I think Colton has been alerted to Caelynn and Cassie, he is watching them. The moment Cassie says she doesn't want to get engaged, etc he's like they were right. He sends her home.

Plus RS had said when Cassie leaves, Colton goes to send Tayshia and Hannah G home. Why would he do that at night? Why wouldn't he do that the next morning? That's a lot going on in one night. Plus he doesn't even know if he can get Cassie back or not. Show over? I think Tayshia is upset because she hears the commotion that is caused by Colton jumping ship and the crew after him.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:55 pm

@SFoster but he obviously does send them home the days after. Because he's wearing a completely different outfit when he seems to be sending Hannah G home. Seeing that Hannah G's hotel room when she breaks down after talking with Colton is right next to the FD evening date and the treehouse that Colton and Cassie were supposedly to stay together, it seems Colton calls for Hannah G in the evening to meet him there, instead of going to her. Because I don't think FD and FS occur in the same/near the same areas.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:04 pm

SFoster, I have to agree with Lavendered on this. And your lack of love for Cassie may have you finding things that aren't there.

I rewatched the scene with Colton and Hannah G and was actually surprised that he said "I don't deserve" as I had thought he'd said "you don't deserve". Your sleuthing sent me back there. But if you watch closely, his hand is covering his mouth when the word "I" is said so it's possible that's a frankenbited sentence. Or not.

I also think Colton saying that the spoilers are wrong could mean something as simple as the fact that Colton sent Cassie home BEFORE the night portion and not after it as RS said. That wouldn't change the ending but it would mean the spoilers are technically not true. TPTB need to keep us guessing.

I will say I am seeing more connection from Colton to Hannah G now with multiple new videos. So I could be wrong that it's Cassie. I just think the NailPolish-gate clinched the deal

Last edited by luvstx on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom