SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:35 pm

It was talked about early in the season on one of these threads. Believe it was an IG pic of someone with pink finger nails taking a photo of Colton and then another photo of Cassie with the same nail color and nails. Think the pink phone cover matched as well. Sorry not to be able to find it for you....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:36 pm

SFoster wrote:After the date in Vietnam, Colton says he can see Hannah G as his wife. She reminds him of home. He feels safe with her. And he says he's falling in love with her. She says the same.  Has Colton said he can see anyone else as his wife, up to now?  I don't remember.

He said with Cassie he could see a future together and he was falling in love with her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:41 pm

Rolly wrote:
SFoster wrote:After the date in Vietnam, Colton says he can see Hannah G as his wife. She reminds him of home. He feels safe with her. And he says he's falling in love with her. She says the same.  Has Colton said he can see anyone else as his wife, up to now?  I don't remember.

He said with Cassie he could see a future together and he was falling in love with her.

Yes, but I meant specifically the "wife" part.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:42 pm

I still feel like if Colton was with someone other Cassie, RS would know by now. He would've double checked his sources especially when that season preview came out. I just can't see the show going to such great lengths to make him wrong. Those spoilers were weirdly specific. I also think after Arie's season they cracked down on SM after the show because I don't remember a ton of things putting Becca and Garrett together either. RS confirmed in one of his columns this week that Colton and Cassie are still a couple.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:42 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@SFoster but he obviously does send them home the days after. Because he's wearing a completely different outfit when he seems to be sending Hannah G home. Seeing that Hannah G's hotel room when she breaks down after talking with Colton is right next to the FD evening date and the treehouse that Colton and Cassie were supposedly to stay together, it seems Colton calls for Hannah G in the evening to meet him there, instead of going to her. Because I don't think FD and FS occur in the same/near the same areas.

I’m not following your train of thought on why you believe Colton called for Hannah G to meet him at Conversas de Alpendre? That seems far fetched to me?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Jolena wrote:
luvstx wrote:SFoster, I have to agree with Lavendered on this. And your lack of love for Cassie may have you finding things that aren't there.

I rewatched the scene with Colton and Hannah G and was actually surprised that he said "I don't deserve" as I had thought he'd said "you don't deserve". Your sleuthing sent me back there. But if you watch closely, his hand is covering his mouth when the word "I" is said so it's possible that's a frankenbited sentence. Or not.

I also think Colton saying that the spoilers are wrong could mean something as simple as the fact that Colton sent Cassie home BEFORE the night portion and not after it as RS said. That wouldn't change the ending but it would mean the spoilers are technically not true. TPTB need to keep us guessing.

I will say I am seeing more connection from Colton to Hannah G now with multiple new videos. So I could be wrong that it's Cassie. I just think the NailPolish-gate clinched the deal

Nail polish gate? I must've missed this, what SC and what new videos are you talking about? no idea

Found it! Was something from RS. Go to page 37 of this thread
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:50 pm

kmick0890 wrote:I still feel like if Colton was with someone other Cassie, RS would know by now. He would've double checked his sources especially when that season preview came out. I just can't see the show going to such great lengths to make him wrong. Those spoilers were weirdly specific. I also think after Arie's season they cracked down on SM after the show because I don't remember a ton of things putting Becca and Garrett together either. RS confirmed in one of his columns this week that Colton and Cassie are still a couple.

Not if his sources are leading him astray. He lives in Dallas. His spoilers are not specific. He has no details about any of the dates the 2nd half of the season. He even admits that. He says, "don't know what they did, so and so got the rose". And Colton said that RS's spoilers were all over the place, which is a good description. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:51 pm

Well Colton has said that the spoilers are wrong. This could be the events that were spoiled, the outcome i.e. single/dating/engaged or the person he ends up with. It could also be just a simple as a small detail being wrong.

More sleuthing is needed and y’all are doing a great job in questioning and sleuthing. No one should say Oh RS said so and so and make it seem like it’s a fact till proven without a doubt. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:56 pm

If anything, I feel they have been hiding Hannah G's connection with Colton. They have had deeper conversations than I thought, watching it back. Hannah G staying out of the drama. He took her back to his room in episode 4.  At least,  they have some conversation before making out. JMO  She also admits to having trouble opening up but that since she really wants to go forward with him, she's going to try really hard to open up with him. So it would sort of fit, that she may get get cold feet at the end?  But somehow things are set right, because we see a FRC.

ETA Oh, standing at the FRC, Colton says that once you've shared that part of yourself, there's no going back. Hannah G is the only one I could see him having sex with, tbh. Because Cassie is not that into him (IMO) and she's more religious. She's not going to do that after one date.

Last edited by SFoster on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:59 pm

So are we saying fthat there is sufficient evidence for Hannah G to take it al the way ?

So basically a scenario where Colton meets HannG and she dumps him ? She packs her bags and leaves, Then he goes back chasing her down and ends up with her ?

( I need to go back to see th SCs that we have of Hannah G).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:

So are we saying fthat there is sufficient evidence for Hannah G to take it al the way ?

So basically a scenario where Colton meets HannG and she dumps him ? She packs her bags and leaves, Then he goes back chasing her down and ends up with her ?

Do we have any proof that they were in the same place at the same time post show though?
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:

( I need to go back to see th SCs that we have of Hannah G).

See my comment above, I revised it! SOrry!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom