SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:55 pm

Rolly wrote:
Jolena wrote:I’m thinking he jumps the fence because him and Cassie don’t make it to the fantasy suite due to a possible conversation that takes place during dinner . He comes back from the fence jump breaks off with Hannah , tells Taynia he wants to be with Cassie & sends tanya home . Next day he gets ready for the FRC ( and we hear his voiceover saying how he’s never loved anyone like this and he’s gonna ask her to be his wife “he knows Cassie will be the only one showing up and has no idea that she left). I doubt they shot that FRC scene for just the hell of it and the it’s not shown and not part of the show( how would they explain that ?) so moving on I think at the FRC Chris comes out instead of Cassie and tells him that Cassie left then forward to SC where Chris says “ this changes everything “ I also think he told her at dinner that he was in love with her and she tells him that she can’t move forward with him because there are still 2 other girls still there (exactly what her father put doubt in her head on hometown & warns her of). I think I covered some of the previews with my thoughts of how I think it plays out. Whether he flys back to CA to go get her or if the producers fly her back for a FRC and they go to Portugal together ( per RS) no one knows. Am I missing a SC that wouldn’t make anything that I’m thinking be possible? duh

So you think Cassie leaves without telling Colton she’s leaving? And Colton finds out she’s gone at the RC?  affraid

There is so much B roll filmed now (from what past leads have said) that IMO it’s impossible to deduce ANYTHING by what they choose to film and why.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mya52556 Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:36 pm

suzq wrote:RS said WTA taping is next Friday, February 22.

Wonder who the f3 will be at WTA.

mya52556

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:47 pm

I’m really interested to see what spoilers we will get from tomorrow’s taping of WTA. You know RS will have them from someone there. He usually does. Who will the final three be that’s not there. What will Katie have to say? I always like to see what they choose to air and what they don’t.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:10 pm

I think they filmed that shot of the FRC just to have a place holder. The FRC was supposed to be in Mallorca Spain. They improvised to get a shot they could use in previews
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:18 pm

luvstx wrote:I think they filmed that shot of the FRC just to have a place holder. The FRC was supposed to be in Mallorca Spain. They improvised to get a shot they could use in previews

Where did you hear about FRC supposedly to be in Spain, RS?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
luvstx wrote:I think they filmed that shot of the FRC just to have a place holder. The FRC was supposed to be in Mallorca Spain. They improvised to get a shot they could use in previews

Where did you hear about FRC supposedly to be in Spain, RS?

I think so. Sorry not to be more definitive
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:49 am

There's a new sneak peek up on youtube for hometowns if anyone can bring it over. (I don't know how to or I would )
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 am

Do you think they meant to show that there was no ring in the case? I'm wondering if they didn't think sleuthers would notice. Why would Colton hold an empty ring case while he said he couldn't wait to propose? It seems like it must have just been a place holder/fake out.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:58 am

Hope this is it .... Cred to the uploaded to yt.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:47 pm

ilgirl wrote:

Do you think they meant to show that there was no ring in the case?
 I'm wondering if they didn't think sleuthers would notice.  Why would Colton hold an empty ring case while he said he couldn't wait to propose?  It seems like it must have just been a place holder/fake out.

Absolutely! They meant to show that, non-sleuthers would notice it too.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:07 pm

@pbmax Which makes me believe there's so much more. TBTP aren't dumb, they're expert manipulators and editors. They would notice that the scene didn't have a box. It's to keep everyone on edge with all the spoilers out and the assumptions to have people guessing "Did he get engaged or not? Is he just dating?"

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:10 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 D75g9_SVzfdC6PSQ
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Make it a date and join @colton in watching the #Oscars this Sunday on ABC! pic.twitter.com/ps7JMGHNO8
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom