SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Ok so there is missing some translation for episode 3 and 4. I will translate it till Thursday so we can dive direct into the episode 6.

In the meantime some pics from episode 5:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CC0t37qMN-o

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 UN44ZuShL9M

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 O58xpqbLWBI

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 N4VZayxVyI4

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 AF4BPbWvEEw

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2J7T4cu53jA

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 5qa_F9dYcOw

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 KF4yLTCcWgQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 B8zv-BLVrg0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CU_af7HUTb4

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 BTJHEcYg250

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 TOGpDrDZ7ms

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CM-TeO8bgz4

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 NizyrDY6zng

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2QqtKLLMdN0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 SF0bOhNDPW8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 7t-0bBzR-OE

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 QvC8gsIrtco

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E9LfSfV26-c

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 R1NeKd9YU8A

Source:
https://vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:20 pm

You are so welcome dear @natik. So glad I could share the load a bit... please check it out, I think I did put the #3 in order and complete with what we had. # 4 is a different story though... blowkiss
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:38 pm

natik wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Just finished epi 5 and that’s the best cliffhanger finish I’ve ever seen!  Was Valja heading for Sasha or Evgeny?  I know there has been tension between Valja and Sasha but he wasn’t the instigator of the letter, merely complicit.

Anyway, Valja has already dug his hole a few times, so hopefully this will be the final one.  When he was talking to Olga, I could see his eyes shifting - he was thinking who can I kill for throwing me under the bus laugh out loud

And then there’s Denis.  How can anyone be so perfect  drooling   I hope it’s not a case of if it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t.   I will be crossing all my fingers and toes that it’s a relationship that works.  Wish we had more than 8 episodes.

Valja was heading for Sasha, Evgeny and Sergej. When he was putting his jacket on the chair he said "you three stand up". Sasha stood up and decided to make the first punch before Valja could do it.

Nah he is a really great guy. He reminds me of Desire`s Chris. IMO

Thank you!  Very interesting.  I wonder what Denis will do when the fight erupts.  Will he be the peacemaker or will he quietly escape and keep wooing Olga #eyesontheprize (just kidding) laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 pm

I’m also wondering who will now be going after this. Today I read a comment on IG from Sasha Grinev that apparently Olga responded to with this : “ I fell in love for you and I dreamed of really loving from the first day of our meeting. Whatever you didn’t say or do, I will not let go. Because it is real. “

scratch question

It really confuses me ...and the way Evgeny is defending himself on SM and then Walja is saying he never lied to her. The plot is now REALLY THICK!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:17 am

Astrobach wrote:I’m also wondering who will now be going after this. Today I read a comment on IG from Sasha Grinev that apparently Olga responded to with this : “ I fell in love for you and I dreamed of really loving from the first day of our meeting. Whatever you didn’t say or do, I will not let go. Because it is real. “

scratch question

It really confuses me ...and the way Evgeny is defending himself on SM and then Walja is saying he never lied to her. The plot is now REALLY THICK!

I'm thinking Valja will leave, but Sasha could go as well since he threw the first punch. Since there are 5 of them left and I think only 3 more episodes...6,7 & 8, it could be that two of them are done in episode 6 so that we have three left for episode 7 and then 2 for episode 8.

What do you think?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:16 am

It’s such a hard one. Those are the two most probable candidates. But what if she sent someone else...wouldn’t that be a ‘ coup de théâtre ‘ !!! ( which means an unexpected turn of event.) Let’s go logically and systematically.
Evgeny$ is the one who uncovered the legal trouble that Walentin has on his record. She may be grateful for that. If the legal trouble is something that would mean that Walja lied to her or that he could harm her. Or she may think it was insufficient reason to jeaooardize his place, especially if the case is something that is irrelevant to his character. Like a business deal gone bad . She is a businesswoman too and depending on what it is regarding, it may backfire on Evgeny$ as a plotter who just want to destabilize his opponent.
But OTOH Serghei and Sasha are part of that trio. Is that good news or not ? We know that we should not trust Sasha and we know too little about Serghei. Are they really the “ good guys here” or is it part of the war that Sergej and Walja alluded to?
Leaving this whole subject aside, if she is looking at a possible partner, even as a remote sort of believable candidate beside Denis, I do not see much chemistry with Serghei, she is almost repulsed by Evgeny$ and she has her fantasy with Sasha, but is constantly disappointed. He truly is going in for the ride and makes zero effort to woo her and I doubt that he feels any real feelings, except that he wants to cultivate his relationship with her as she is a prominent artist and celebrity and major influential person. And for him to ‘ seduce ‘ her would probably the ultimate trophy. But hopefully she sees clearly enough to keep her distance and her dignity intact by not falling for his tricks.
I also think that Walja somehow succeeded in getting close to her, they shared some intimate moments on the boat and in the water. She was comfortable enough to be open at least to be physical with him. And despite what he has done or what we don’t know about him, he is a MAN, not a boy. I think that Denis is probably considering him as a possible threat more than the other 3.
Sasha, definitely a boy. Even her mom warned her.
Evgeny$, also a big boy, playing games and not seeming so mature. Very focused on the material and financial aspects. She is turned off by that.
Serghei, big question, more mature than the other 2 but we know so little about him.
So who leaves? Maybe Walja, if she is convinced that he lied to her. That’s a dealbreaker.
Or Evgeny$, if she is not feeling threatened by the legal trouble from Walja and doesn’t appreciate his meddling.
Or Serghei, because, he is behind on the feelings level.
Or Sasha, if she is done with his charade and now his physical outburst.
By the way, the last shot of him, right before Walja comes around and ask them to stand up, is very telling, Marina asks him something and he calmly take a sip of his drink, very snug and arrogant. Thinking that his plan will probably take Walja out.
So...that’s a lot of options ... laugh out loud
It will be fun to see it play out...

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:02 am

We still have one screencap that's not Denis - the speedboat with Olga in yellow.  It looks maybe like Evgeny or Sergei cause they are clean shaven?  Or maybe it's another date that didn't air cause it was boring laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:25 am

Astrobach wrote:I’m also wondering who will now be going after this. Today I read a comment on IG from Sasha Grinev that apparently Olga responded to with this : “ I fell in love for you and I dreamed of really loving from the first day of our meeting. Whatever you didn’t say or do, I will not let go. Because it is real. “

scratch question

No, no honey you mixed it up. Olga criticized on IG the behavior of some of the contestants. She wrote that she is very disappointed with some of them and how they are behaving now on the social media. She thinks that it’s disrespectful especially because of the people who worked hard to make the project possible. She didn’t called names but everyone knew that she is criticizing Sasha because she used some of the sentences he used so everyone understood that she is hinting especially at Sasha. After Olga’s critic Sasha wrote a post and kinda apologized and then he added that love declaration towards her. It wasn’t Olga.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:30 am

Agent99 wrote:
natik wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Just finished epi 5 and that’s the best cliffhanger finish I’ve ever seen!  Was Valja heading for Sasha or Evgeny?  I know there has been tension between Valja and Sasha but he wasn’t the instigator of the letter, merely complicit.

Anyway, Valja has already dug his hole a few times, so hopefully this will be the final one.  When he was talking to Olga, I could see his eyes shifting - he was thinking who can I kill for throwing me under the bus laugh out loud

And then there’s Denis.  How can anyone be so perfect  drooling   I hope it’s not a case of if it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t.   I will be crossing all my fingers and toes that it’s a relationship that works.  Wish we had more than 8 episodes.

Valja was heading for Sasha, Evgeny and Sergej. When he was putting his jacket on the chair he said "you three stand up". Sasha stood up and decided to make the first punch before Valja could do it.

Nah he is a really great guy. He reminds me of Desire`s Chris. IMO

Thank you!  Very interesting.  I wonder what Denis will do when the fight erupts.  Will he be the peacemaker or will he quietly escape and keep wooing Olga #eyesontheprize (just kidding) laugh out loud

You can see for a glimpse that Denis went after Sasha and Valja to calm them down. Denis was saying „Guys stop it!“ He stood up and wanted to hold Sasha but he was too late Sasha already made the punch.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:08 am

Agent99 wrote:We still have one screencap that's not Denis - the speedboat with Olga in yellow.  It looks maybe like Evgeny or Sergei cause they are clean shaven?  Or maybe it's another date that didn't air cause it was boring laugh out loud

Yes, I was looking for this one too. I think it’s more likely Serghei, the hairline and the black watch seem to fit. Evgeny$ profile is not like that and I’m hoping he is gone soon...and Walja has more facial hair.
I saw that Olga has a video of herself on the rocks on July 10 with that outfit. She says she is happy to feel innocent again. Looks like somewhere on Italian Coast but not sure where yet. To be continued...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:11 am

natik wrote:

scratch question

No, no honey you mixed it up. Olga criticized on IG the behavior of some of the contestants. She wrote that she is very disappointed with some of them and how they are behaving now on the social media. She thinks that it’s disrespectful especially because of the people who worked hard to make the project possible. She didn’t called names but everyone knew that she is criticizing Sasha because she used some of the sentences he used so everyone understood that she is hinting especially at Sasha. After Olga’s critic Sasha wrote a post and kinda apologized and then he added that love declaration towards her. It wasn’t Olga.

Oh, thanks for clarifying...@natik it’s making more sense that way. I saw her post but could not understand who it refereed to. Very limited understanding with Google translate... laugh out loud but I’m trying... giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:20 am

From the stylist of the project:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 XXCjt_TQ290

„Photo of the team and the participants, made during the preparations of the guys and their outfits for the Naples ceremony. About what happens next, nobody could have guessed. Normally I never comment the projects I am work on, but in that case it‘s hard to keep quiet. What we had this summer was real, everything of it: no roles except the ones everyone is choosing by life...otherwise „Oscar“ would be ours.“

Source:
https://instagram.com/dianekozaeva?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=os580snxhvw3
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach