SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Thanks @HEA ! I might take you up on your offer... yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @HEA ! I might take you up on your offer... yes

will be happy. it is always fun for me to do avatar or banners laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:23 pm

sdmom wrote:@natik thank you for the update. It makes me smile to know he was there with her last night.

I sooooooo hope their relationship will last forever, but can’t help feeling a bit apprehensive for them, especially Denis. One minute he’s a regular guy going about his own business, but the next he’s the most watched, scrutinized man because of their relationship. He needs a lot of courage and confidence. The US couples that I support usually fail except Rachel and Bryan. I don’t want to be too invested in case I get hurt but I truly truly wish to see Olga and Denise live happily ever.

I think he knows what he got himself into and I think in those more than two months now after the finale she had enough time to explain to him how the showbiz stuff works. Judging by his IG he understands it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:24 pm

HEA wrote:
Me being very naughty I wonder if after show they went to a special place alone giggling

She didn't attended any after show party and left right when the awards ended.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Ok and here is the next shell bomb. I heard those rumors before but it was not official. So Sergej had a live chat today in his IG and he said that episode 7 is the finale. Episode 8 will be some interviews from the contestants, behind the scenes stuff, bloopers and scenes that weren't shown during the episodes. So part of the viewers will see the finale already this Thursday via tnt premier app.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:41 pm

natik wrote:
HEA wrote:
Me being very naughty I wonder if after show they went to a special place alone giggling

She didn't attended any after show party and left right when the awards ended.

no I mean the project with Denis 4 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 pm

I think it must be very special for her to finally celebrate her success with someone who is by her side ( not as a business partner ) as a LIFE partner. I think her reaction with the presenter at the Music Box, says it all. She turns towards him ( Denis) , ‘ like, hey I’m taken, hands off” as a confirmation that she is choosing him.

On a side note, I found out yesterday that Denis was saying to Yana ( I think) that he will not let ANYONE hurt her, he will protect her and also later said he is looking for the ONE long term life partner, not a fling or a quick affair. ‘ Sputnik’ : his companion.
I am seeing unfold in front of our eyes, and it’s exhilirating to watch.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 pm

natik wrote:Ok and here is the next shell bomb. I heard those rumors before but it was not official. So Sergej had a live chat today in his IG and he said that episode 7 is the finale. Episode 8 will be some interviews from the contestants, behind the scenes stuff, bloopers and scenes that weren't shown during the episodes. So part of the viewers will see the finale already this Thursday via tnt premier app.

Wow. That is quick...kind of like Trista and Ryan. I am disappointed because I have so enjoyed this season and thier story, but on the other hand I understand since there is no suspense. They can't really hide that it is Denis all the way. It will be nice to get some extra behind the scenes stuff and bloopers.

As always, thanks for keeping us so well informed @natik.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:43 pm

natik wrote:Ok and here is the next shell bomb. I heard those rumors before but it was not official. So Sergej had a live chat today in his IG and he said that episode 7 is the finale. Episode 8 will be some interviews from the contestants, behind the scenes stuff, bloopers and scenes that weren't shown during the episodes. So part of the viewers will see the finale already this Thursday via tnt premier app.

High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Another WOW.! That actually makes sense as there is only Serghei as a possible contender. She will quickly put Sasha where he belongs, out in the trash, and go on her last date with Denis ( helicopter date) ...
O M G. So much excitement. 4 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1710264613

ETA and part of those viewers are US ! 4 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1176891977 Thanks to you @natik hearthumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Astrobach wrote:I think it must be very special for her to finally celebrate her success with someone who is by her side ( not as a business partner ) as a LIFE partner. I think her reaction with the presenter at the Music Box, says it all. She turns towards him ( Denis) ,  ‘ like, hey I’m taken, hands off” as a confirmation that she is choosing him.

On a side note, I found out yesterday that Denis was saying to Yana ( I think) that he will not let ANYONE hurt her, he will protect her and also later said he is looking for the ONE long term life partner, not a fling or a quick affair. ‘ Sputnik’ : his companion.
I am seeing unfold in front of our eyes, and it’s exhilirating to watch.

He commented on Olga`s IG under that pic:
4 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 AKoaiXp0iEw

4 - Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 XUzCgG_IKyM

"Congratulations my Queen"

Bravo lady you got it. Yana asked him if he can make her happy and he answered "yes I want to make her happy and I am not let me or anyone else hurt her." He said in his ITM that he didn't answered the questions for her friend Yana he answered them for himself.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Thanks for confirming! @natik So great! There is only 1 week for them to remain a little discreet...so his post is just adding to the hype and the crescendo of the Finale. :sending flowers
I’m just gonna need some other distractions now...when is the Ukraine Bach starts? I’m not too keen on the US side anymore...and I doubt that that show will top Olga’s project. One for the books!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach