SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:51 am

@natik wow thank you

So his ex-wife has been paid you think ? I do not trust that his ex brother in law said he was hacked. I am thinking he lied because he wanted a part of the cake that his sister was given.

I honestly feel that Denis is innocent and that people around Olga hated him enough that they played james bond.

So Valja is ignoring the police? is that possible? wow

If Olga accepted as face value Denis was a bad guy without making her own mind, then she does not deserve a good guy.

I hope Denis will clear his name and move on but it may take a while before that. I would hate to be in his shoes. But at least, he has some public support.

To be honest, and because I do not understand russian, I always thought Olga was off during the show. She seemed a bit too much diva and arrogant. So maybe she was faking all along? who knows at this point? Because if she was truly in love with Denis, she would have give him the benefice of the doubt. She is not that dumb to just put her foot on the floor and decide. Yes she has some aholes around her but she has some mind to decide..... or she is very very stupid and she deserves what she is living now.

thanks @natik for the update!!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:06 pm

@Idlemess I agree with you!:yes:

@HEA Denis said that he knows that magazines offered his wife money or an apartment for an interview.
I think the brother is lying. He got scared because its now a serious investigation so he started to backpedaling.

Valja is ignoring their calls. He is saying he is busy with something.

Totally agree with you. If you have feelings for someone you are giving him at least a chance to explain himself and you are trying to listening to him. In an interview Denis said that Olga broke up with him at the day when the finale was aired. It was the same day when that dirty article with the fake what's app messages was published. So Denis said that they had in the evening a 15 minute conversation and that during that conversation they were not alone. Her girlfriend, the blond superficial one, was with them during that conversation.
And now let us remember how Olga acted during the project. I can imagine how that conversation went down. She asked him if those are his messages. He said yes but she didn't let him speak out and tell her the whole story. And all of it with her girlfriend in her apartment.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:18 pm

@natik she is completely immature. It looks like a teenager soap tv....

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:58 pm

natik wrote:@Idlemess I agree with you!:yes:

@HEA Denis said that he knows that magazines offered his wife money or an apartment for an interview.
I think the brother is lying. He got scared because its now a serious investigation so he started to backpedaling.

Totally agree with you. If you have feelings for someone you are giving him at least a chance to explain himself and you are trying to listening to him. In an interview Denis said that Olga broke up with him at the day when the finale was aired. It was the same day when that dirty article with the fake what's app messages was published. So Denis said that they had in the evening a 15 minute conversation and that during that conversation they were not alone. Her girlfriend, the blond superficial one, was with them during that conversation.
And now let us remember how Olga acted during the project. I can imagine how that conversation went down. She asked him if those are his messages. He said yes but she didn't let him speak out and tell her the whole story. And all of it with her girlfriend in her apartment.  

To the bolded. Wow!

That is even worse than I had imagined. That’s very cowardly of Olga to not even let him speak. And ALONE!!! And very manipulative of her girlfriend ( is that the other Olga?) unbelievable...and now it will hit her in the back because that’s very BAD karma and she will never ever find someone as Denis was/ is. Way too good for her as of now. He is obviously still in love and fighting for her, and I hope he is able to let it go sooner than later.
I think I said it before, it will take a DRASTIC change from Olga to really get a real loving partner in her life, if she wants to become a mom, for real, she will have to put aside her Diva style and also more importantly, let go of the leeches that surrounds her.  It may be way too much for her to do but she’ll pay for it one way or
Another. There are two sides to all this SM hype and it can propel you real high but also put you down real fast too. She may have more negative backlash than she can muster.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Astrobach wrote:
natik wrote:@Idlemess I agree with you!:yes:

To the bolded. Wow!

That is even worse than I had imagined. That’s very cowardly of Olga to not even let him speak. And ALONE!!! And very manipulative of her girlfriend ( is that the other Olga?) unbelievable...and now it will hit her in the back because that’s very BAD karma and she will never ever find someone as Denis was/ is. Way too good for her as of now. He is obviously still in love and fighting for her, and I hope he is able to let it go sooner than later.
I think I said it before, it will take a DRASTIC change from Olga to really get a real loving partner in her life, if she wants to become a mom, for real, she will have to put aside her Diva style and also more importantly, let go of the leeches that surrounds her.  It may be way too much for her to do but she’ll pay for it one way or
Another. There are two sides to all this SM hype and it can propel you real high but also put you down real fast too. She may have more negative backlash than she can muster.

Absolutely agree with you! But as of now she is to blind to see the obvious. Its not about all the hype, all the followers, all the fake friends and materialistic things. Its about people who really love you the way you are and who care for you deeply and. honestly.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Oh boy what an exhausting story that is. We have some book writers here. Guys if you are searching for a good story...I can tell you one.

New Update:

So the day after Olga`s big concert. Where do I begin?!

Denis planed to be on the concert he bought tickets. He should have been there with Big Evgeny. And everything was heading toward that until something happened. In the morning of the concert Denis said via his insta story that he can not be at the concert because of some certain circumstances. And that it is not on him to change that. He was threatened from someone and that it was a very much serious threat. He said that it is all mind blowing and that he would have risked it if there was not his son involved into it. So Big Evgeny went alone to the concert. Denis was waiting during the concert outside in his car. He had flowers with him. After the concert Evgeny joined him and they waited together at the back exit of the hall. There were also a few fans there who waited as well for Olga.

Here are the pics of the fans with Denis.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 CLGWTBnAY0I

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 DUsgibVfGsw

But her Team made everything to avoid that they could meet. They got her out threw a tunnel. Denis and Evgeny were driving after her car and tried to catch it but they failed.

Today Big Evgeny had a live chat and was telling the story that they wanted to give her flowers. And during his live chat Anton (Olga´s agent) started to write that it is a lie they didn't had any flowers. Evgeny read what he wrote and lashed totally out. He was furious and said the one who is lying here is Anton. Evgeny said that Anton saw them at the back door and ignored them and that they were calling him on his phone but he hang up on them.

The tension is rising. The atmosphere on IG is explosive. People are seeing threw Anton`s BS. A lot of them are calling her team out on it.

Some of Denis words from today that are very interesting. He said that there are too many secrets and too many people involved into the relationship between Olga and him. He said that she is reading the messages he is sending her and that she is answering to some of them.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 4Bd6eJHCQ5U

"Thank you so much for the support. I believe in Olga and our feelings. There are so many factors and people who are messing with our relationship. Plus it is business. I am doing my best to find a way to be together with her."

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/netwoia/
https://www.instagram.com/buzovaworld/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:32 pm

@natik I don't understand. Olga is answering some of his messages? Then why doesn't she do something? This is exactly like a soap opera.

Poor Denis. He looks tired and worn out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:14 pm

I was wondering what was going on. Saw lots of love and Olga on his IG but could not cut in paste to a translator. I hope he does not put his kid in jeopardy but it really seems that he loves her. Hoping all the best for him.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:42 am

@natik thanks so much for all the updates. I was in Croatia and Slovenia the last cou0le of weeks and was not up to date.

My head is spinning....this post show soap opera is even more interesting than the project! Sometimes I just want Denis to put all these behind and lives a happy peaceful life with his son. Buy I guess his feelings for her are too strong. His actions remind me of this quote by Erica Jong: “ Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for’”. I hope it’s all worthwhile

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:42 am

I’m sorry but this sounds outrageously crazy. There’s nothing wrong with fighting for love but he’s about to go over the cliff after Olga and her crew. 
Is this woman a hostage? Can’t make up her own mind? Ludicrous and ridiculous for two adults to be in this position. 
Nothing that I’ve read sounds healthy. Very toxic overall imo and Denis is acting like a stalker. 
Can someone post this to him please. Very simple. 

If you love something set it free, 
If it returns it was meant to be
If it continues to fly, let it soar
And have faith that God has something better in store

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:22 am

Ok it is tough to explain because there is so much involved into it but I am gonna try to explain it to you.

Don’t think he is insane or crazy. He was doing a couple of live chats and I was listening to them. He is a very smart and intelligent guy. He is in his right mind. He explained a lot of things. It´s not like he is stalking her the whole time. In fact he said he is not a maniac or a stalker. He said if a woman is giving him the signal the she does not need him in her life he is willing to let her go. Because he is respecting people and their will.
Guys you need to understand that we don’t have access to the full picture of the story. Denis said that she is answering on some of his messages. She didn’t blocked his phone number, she is reading his messages and his answering him. So it looks like there is something going on what we don’t know about and that there is a reason why Denis is still fighting for her. Otherwise he would have let it go.

He didn’t had the chance to speak to her in person since the day of the finale. The concert was his chance to try to speak to her. He is not following her around or something.
In his all day life he is working and developing his company. He will produce soon yogurt. He was in Cyprus to watch the process of how to produce yogurt. He has a lot of new projects going on. He opened an internet school where you can learn how to make cheese on your own. And he has an offer to go into politics and he said he will do it. He is intending to go into politic. Plus he is working with a few charity institutions.
He is a man who is standing by his words and who is backing it up by his actions. There was a big interview he gave. It is over 90 minutes long. It is on YouTube. He was practically pouring out his soul and spoke about things that are very private just to clarify that all the accusations are some bullsh... fairytales. He answered in details about everything what was wrote in the yellow press.

By the way that interview was watched by a profiler. Her name is Maria she is very popular among the viewers because she is watching the Bachelor shows and is explaining everything in details on her YouTube channel. She watched the season with Olga as well and was explaining everything to dits. She is specialized on the mimic and the character types of people from the psychological aspect. She described what kind of character for example Denis and Olga has. And she explained why they are acting how they are acting. She is explaining what is typical behavior for that kind of characters. It is pretty interesting you can learn a lot from it.
So regarding Denis and Olga she said during the project that Denis and Olga are an ideal fit for each other because she is very impulsive and can lash out pretty quick and he is someone who can calm her down and keep her grounded.

Anyway regarding the interview Denis gave. She was going it through step by step and explained his mimic and his gestures. So all in all she said he was telling the truth.

Regarding Olga. I don’t know how to explain it to you. Olga Buzova is a project, an instrument to make big cash. There are men who are investing into that proejct their dirty money and the are doing it for a reason. They want to laundry that money. And they will only let go of her when the popularity is going to fade and when they squeezed everything out of her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Oh wow something major happened. Denis posted a video on his IG one hour ago. And his face speaks volumes. It’s like he saw a ghost. There is anger, dissapointment, schock.

He met yesterday in the late evening with his lawyer. It seems like his lawyer told him some new information regarding the fake accusations. I think he knows now for sure who it was. He is so pissed.

He deleted all the pics and posts with Olga. And in his video he said „that it `s the end of the story with that woman.“ He didn’t even mentioned her name he said „that woman“.

Olga posted new IG story about twenty minutes after his video. Wow she is trying hard to not cry. She didn’t expected that. She is shocked but is trying to overplay it all with a fake smile.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach