SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamYomi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by suzieq521 Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:43 pm

nananana wrote:I come bearing gifts.

Becca Q&A at the fair: https://kstp.com/news/qanda-the-bachelorette-becca-talks-to-fans-at-kstp-building-minnesota-state-fair/5050177/?cat=12157

Becca podcast at the fair https://www.podcastone.com/you-get-a-rose---a-bachelorette-podcast

& my favorite -- Becca (& Garrett) local TV interview? Idk but they reenact the monkey jump TeamYomi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 2 3806527698 http://twincitieslive.com/

Thank you!

Do you have the link for part 2 of the B&G interview?

suzieq521

Back to top Go down

TeamYomi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by nananana Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:58 pm

suzieq521 wrote:
nananana wrote:I come bearing gifts.

Becca Q&A at the fair: https://kstp.com/news/qanda-the-bachelorette-becca-talks-to-fans-at-kstp-building-minnesota-state-fair/5050177/?cat=12157

Becca podcast at the fair https://www.podcastone.com/you-get-a-rose---a-bachelorette-podcast

& my favorite -- Becca (& Garrett) local TV interview? Idk but they reenact the monkey jump TeamYomi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 2 3806527698 http://twincitieslive.com/

Thank you!

Do you have the link for part 2 of the B&G interview?

I didn’t look for that one, should be on that site somewhere.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:24 pm

@nananana You are the real MVP for bringing that over!! Loved that twincities interview. You can see Garretts personality and humour when he’s relaxed !
We need IG stories of their rides!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:43 pm

Teamee wrote:@nananana You are the real MVP for bringing that over!! Loved that twincities interview. You can see Garretts personality and humour when he’s relaxed !
We need IG stories of their rides!

Thank you!!! That was fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:49 pm

That sticky boob story!! cantstopl Garrett saying he wld catch it if it fell!!
Btw guys Becca is at 1.3 mill followers and G abt to touch 700k! Woot!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Well well well, they remain cute AF (imo) PINKHEART
TeamYomi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 2 Screen22
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFWkEfnYzT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1347ndztdn8be
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:24 pm

The way they look at each other! There’s love, awe, pride, and mischievous fun all rolled into the glances they give each other! It’s wonderful to see. I loved the way Garrett was so proud of how many people were there to see Becca. He’s so selfless when it comes to her, not jealous at all and that’s hard for some of these bachelor guys. I kind of hope they end up in MN some day. I think it would be a good place for them.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:30 pm

SeekAny wrote:The way they look at each other! There’s love, awe, pride, and mischievous fun all rolled into the glances they give each other! It’s wonderful to see. I loved the way Garrett was so proud of how many people were there to see Becca. He’s so selfless when it comes to her, not jealous at all and that’s hard for some of these bachelor guys. I kind of hope they end up in MN some day. I think it would be a good place for them.
I agree! But if they end up in Cali sounds like it would be northern CA near his fam and San Fran or southern Cali more towards San Diego with his brother. I do wonder if his brother intends to stay where he's at. I could see them wanting to raise kids together so cousins are close.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:47 pm

It sounds like MN will be where they will end after 2yrs. Maybe thats the compromise. Its not too bad actually if they stay 2yrs in CA . san Francisco wld be great!. It doesnt sound like LA at all!  B can gain some experience somewhere diff w her PR career and get married and once kids come along back to MN. Look at me planning their lives!!hehehe
irregardless they’ll be fine anywhere. I see genuine love, respect and compromise between these two bestbud!
Well after the q&a B’s looks like B’s not doing DWTS. She mentioned a month in MN and a month in Reno.

G’s mum had a lovely reply to his bday post to his mum. Looks like his parents just want them to be happy.. it was very touching : console

Last edited by Teamee on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:50 pm

@nananana Thank you!!!! That was wonderful to watch, seeing them enjoying their time together and how much the Minnesotans love their own Becca and Garrett. PINKHEART

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:08 am

It's so funny to me how Becca says she sleep talks and Garrett snores.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:30 am

@nananana, thank you for the links! I wanted to go today, but wasn't able, so this is a sweet treat. I loved the crowd reception and the fun banter with the hosts- especially the sticky boobs story. So relatable. cantstopl They are so completely adorable! beatingheart :swinginglove

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl