SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:00 am

I’m finally listening to kaits podcast with them and they’re sooo flipping adorable together. And Garrett has the nicest, smoothest, manliest voice on it. I’m feeling a little swoony on Becca’s behalf laugh out loud

Some more thoughts (edited as I’m listening):
He became a little less swoony with his gross confession but holy moly did B love it laugh out loud
And I genuinely laugh out loud’ed when B was talking about getting crap for how she blinks and Garrett was like, “Wow!! Fans are observant” in the snarkiest, but cheesiest way possible laugh out loud laugh out loud So great. And heartbeat that he took being compared to Sid from Ice Age as a compliment. So silly and great.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Looks like B&G are on the way to Connecticut then going to the West Coast for about a month for Garrett’s brothers wedding.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:23 pm

I hope Mohegan post a lot of pics of BnG like they did with Jojo and Jordan. Can't wait, hope we can also get a link to the QnA
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:41 pm

BGlover wrote:I hope Mohegan post a lot of pics of BnG like they did with Jojo and Jordan. Can't wait, hope we can also get a link to the QnA

I’m sure there will be a lot of tagged pics on instagram of them tonight. Here’s hoping!

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Beccett only tagged in 1 picture in instagram at Mohegan Sun at the moment.

More photos of them but i don’t know how to bring photos. Lol

Mohegan Sun usually have their own interviews uploaded to youtube after this.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:40 am

Edit- vid removed for violating YouTube terms.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Youtube removed vid)

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:56 am

I was at Mohegan tonight and got to meet them. Honestly, they’re even better in person. They were gorgeous, funny, down to earth and wonderful to all the fans. They just shine. And not in a star power way, but in this everyday person way. People you just want to hang out with because they seem like they’d be awesome to get a drink with. They just have this wonderful light that shines from the inside out. 

When they first came out Garrett’s mic wasn’t working, so he put it down and said I don’t need one and he scooted his chair closer to Becca and they shared a mic for the rest of the Q&A. They looked absolutely gorgeous I have to say, her in a pinstripe one piece jump suit and he must have gotten those venmos because he had on a really nice jacket and white shirt. giggling

Hopefully the q&a will be posted but here’s some highlights
- Headed to Reno on Sunday
- They love to take a lot of pictures and videos but don’t want to post it all because they want to keep things private. 
- No wedding plans, focusing on their family weddings first and where they will live. She likes the idea of a California wedding in wine country. And Mom says not on TV!
-
- Becca wants to name her corgis June bug and Olive, Garrett was asked and he goes June Bug and Olive sound good. She goes he’s so easy.
- Someone asked about impressions and Becca said she can’t do any but Garrett does a great Australian accent and then he did it and it was hilarious. 
- He taught her how to throw out the first pitch for the baseball game. They played catch at the safe houses.
- He hogs the bed and she hogs the blankets.

Here’s a few photos I took. These two, they’re the real deal. 
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 7f1a3610
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 17720910
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 C4d34a10

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Thanks for sharing! You’re so lucky you got to go. How long were they there for?

SeekAny wrote:I was at Mohegan tonight and got to meet them. Honestly, they’re even better in person. They were gorgeous, funny, down to earth and wonderful to all the fans. They just shine. And not in a star power way, but in this everyday person way. You just want to hang out with because they seem like they’d be awesome to get a drink with. They just have this wonderful light that shines from the inside out. 

When they first came out Garrett’s mic wasn’t working, so he put it down and said I don’t need one and he scooted his chair closer to Becca and they shared a mic for the rest of the Q&A. They looked absolutely gorgeous I have to say, her in a pinstripe one piece jump suit and he must have gotten those venmos because he had on a really nice jacket and white shirt. giggling

Hopefully the q&a will be posted but here’s some highlights
- Headed to Reno on Sunday
- They love to take a lot of pictures and videos but don’t want to post it all because they want to keep things private. 
- No wedding plans, focusing on their family weddings first and where they will live. She likes the idea of a California wedding in wine country. And Mom says not on TV!
-
- Becca wants to name her corgis June bug and Olive, Garrett was asked and he goes June Bug and Olive sound good. She goes he’s so easy.
- Someone asked about impressions and Becca said she can’t do any but Garrett does a great Australian accent and then he did it and it was hilarious. 
- He taught her how to throw out the first pitch for the baseball game. They played catch at the safe houses.
- He hogs the bed and she hogs the blankets.

Here’s a few photos I took. These two, they’re the real deal. 
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 7f1a3610
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 17720910
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 C4d34a10

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:06 am

@SeekAny What a treat and so happy you could go and meet them in the flesh ! Did a big crowd show up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:20 am

@SeekAny wow you were so close! Glad you had a great time! If you guys search Twitter and IG videos of the Q&A might pop up as that happened when Kait/Shawn and JoJo/Jordan were there.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 1f49c

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 8367-910 TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 I_got_13 TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:50 am

Awww my heart! Happy to see them so joyous. @Seekany tks for the recap..
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:25 am

Thanks guys! It was a neat experience. It’s hard to tell about the crowd as it’s all in an open space, but the meet and greet line felt long I’d say over 150. They did a 30min q&a and then greeted and took professional photos for over an hour. Hoping they post the photos today so I get mine!

Becca was great with the crowd, she complimented a young girl on her bow and someone else on their hair. She’s very observant. And Garrett was a little more shy but when he would chime in he was extremely funny and cute. He kept waving to people in the audience. 

Here’s a few more pics I took. They really do look genuinely happy and seem to fit well together. It was nice to see that in person.
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 1acb5410
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 3dd93810
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 17 83c37510
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl