SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by iampawsitive Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:07 am

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 55 Pictur37
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqQgbnOAIrM/

Garrett's dad commented on the infamous headboard at the Fantasy Suite date.
cantstopl giggling

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:52 am

They had a fun gathering with Becca’s family this weekend 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs30prrljIx984vMyqIPvug40h0PAzCCZb1i1Q0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qxedojgfxz4m

*edited*
TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 55 63732d10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FAN FORUM RULES)

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Looks like a fun time!!

Becca's car is packed... either they are road tripping to CA or they are dropping it off somewhere to be shipped.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:53 am

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 55 Pictur38
"Garrett - "Many people know me from being the last man standing and now engaged to Becca Kufrin from ABC’s Season 14 of the Bachelorette. It is remarkable to be 1 of just a few of the many that have gone on a reality TV show and found love. While it was amazing, and I’m genuinely very happy with everything today, I don’t want that to be what defines me and makes me remarkable. I want to share with you what I think does.⁣

I was born with a hole in my heart the size of a penny. Doctors told my parents that I would never be an active child. Damn were they wrong! Since then, the hole has sealed up entirely. There have been many things in my life that have helped fill it up. These are the aspects of my life that I give credit to, that are special to me, remain continuous, that make me the ‘remarkable’ human that I am today.⁣

Love and support from family, friends, acquaintances, and my fiancé Becca. Determination to succeed and always find ways to become a better version of myself. Values and morals (credit to my parents), to always give 100%, never quit, and always be respectful and courteous to others. Competitiveness and teamwork - I try my hardest to always outwork people, find ways to win, take accountability for my actions, and not make excuses win or lose (credit to my coaches and teammates). Passion and drive about life - on days when I'm at my lowest, my Dad always says ‘life is for the living, so live it up, and don’t waste it.’ I take that to heart. ⁣

I can go on and on but my thumbs are sore, my battery is low, I’m hungry, fighting back tears, and the guy next to me on the airplane has got to be annoyed of me sucking my snot back every 5 seconds. And, who the hell wants to keep reading this much about me! Lastly, adrenaline and adventure is what feeds my soul. I seek it out daily. I feed my hunger for adrenaline and adventure by always following my heart to experience and live life to the fullest, treat people kindly unless they don’t like dogs (kidding but seriously, suspect!), and never have a regret of wishing I had done something. Just say ‘Yes,’ see what happens, don’t forget to smile and say ‘thank you.’”"
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs7ITBfBFr3/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:55 am

G is practicing being a future corgi dad  hehehe

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 am

I just read the caption. Well that is darn cute.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:00 pm

I wonder if they will do a house tour for people once they settle in. They seem so low key that I think they wouldn’t but I think people magazine will definitely approach them about it.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:08 am

Becca said her family would be doing christmas this weekend since they spent it with Garrett’s family in december 

bkoof IG story 

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 55 4b419a10

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:56 am

wishesfireworks wrote:I wonder if they will do a house tour for people once they settle in. They seem so low key that I think they wouldn’t but I think people magazine will definitely approach them about it.

Considering the fact that their simple IG posts get turned into tabloids, I am pretty sure they will be approached by media outlets once they settle in. But, I am really unsure if they will be open to sharing their own space with the rest of the world since they are so private about their regular home-life.
On a selfish note though, I wish they do a photo-shoot at their house (and we all know how their shoot turn out) and bless my eyes!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:41 pm

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 55 Pictur41
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/?hl=en and https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/?hl=en
Beccett heading to Canada!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:10 pm

I wonder were in canada they are going
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:31 pm

Sounds like Montreal!!

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl