SELECT CONTENT

Chris Randone - Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Randone - Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Randone - Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 am

I don't even remember why he was a jerk on Becca's season, but watching him on Paradise fall for Krystal to me was so sweet. All it takes is the right person. This article explains a lot. I remember reading it when it was published, so I went looking for it. Go to the link or some pictures.

https://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-chris-randone-krystal-nielson-engaged

Bachelor in Paradise's Chris Randone Reveals Why He Wanted to Confuse Krystal Nielson During His Proposal

If Chris Randone and Krystal Nielson are looking for someone other than Bachelor in Paradise host Chris Harrison to officiate their wedding, they should look no further than fellow contestant John Graham. At the finale taping, Graham couldn't stop raving about his support for the two. "They are head over heels for each other, and they are amazing together," he told Glamour. "So supportive, and they're moving in together. Everything about their relationship is awesome. I love them and support them 100 percent." Even Tia got on the Chris and Krystal bandwagon when she told us that "as crazy as it is, they're made for each other. I think they've got a damn good shot at this. It totally works."
John and Tia should know. After all, they were with the pair for most of Paradise—the place where Chris and Krystal managed to rehab their image from their time on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. But what makes the pair certain they'll thrive as a couple in the real world? And most important, what was up with Chris' confusing proposal that made it seem like he might break up with Krystal? We caught up with the engaged couple to get the answers to all that and more.

Glamour: Chris, you kind of made viewers think you might be breaking up with Krystal during your proposal. Why?

Chris Randone: I wanted to let her know that I was so in love with who she was on the inside—her heart.
Krystal Nielson: I was nervous!
Chris: It was just something where I wanted to keep her on her toes because she always keeps me on my toes. I didn’t want to leave here holding her hand. I wanted to leave here secure in her heart. That’s how I felt, and that’s how it came out.
Krystal: I was watching him, hearing him say the words, but his body language was so into me, I was like, "Uh, I hear what you’re saying but your body language isn’t matching up. So…" I knew he was messing with me. [Laughs.] For a moment, though, I was like, "What?" Then I was assessing the situation and was like, "Nah… he’s playing with me. He loves me. He loves me."
Chris: She’s incredible. There was a moment in our fantasy suite date where she was talking about an ex, but I thought she was talking about the situation between her and I, and I thought she was about to end it. I couldn’t breathe for like 15 seconds when she was talking to me, so I was like, I’m going to give her a taste of her own medicine…. [Laughs.]
Glamour: Is that really why you messed with her at the proposal then?

Chris: No, no. I just had this whole thing…. I took an entire day to figure out what I wanted to say. They felt like vows. I wanted to pinpoint all the amazing things she’s done for me and the transformation she’s helped me with, the evolution. All the key moments we had in paradise, even in the beginning episode—there was so much depth and so much conversation that really brought us together. And here we are.
Glamour: Would you consider getting married on Paradise next year?

Chris: That’s a really good question because we definitely want a beach wedding. I'm going to support anything she wants.
Krystal: [Yes], barefoot in the sand!
Glamour: Wherever it is, you need people to throw glitter instead of rice once you're married.

Chris: If that’s what she wants, we’re getting pounds of glitter. That’s a very good advice. I’m all for it. Love it.
Glamour: What makes you guys know that you found your person?

Chris: For me, it was our one-on-one date. We were dancing in the water, and she had this glow. She kept smiling, and I looked into her eyes and it was in that moment that it was the eyes of the woman I wanted to look into forever. One hundred percent. I knew right then and there I was going to get down on one knee in paradise. I was already sold. It was just something I felt in the inside. She has a very genuine heart and her soul is so beautiful. I couldn’t imagine connecting with another woman or having love for another woman.
Krystal: We talked about this early on. The way things were going, I had a feeling he was going to leave without friends and have a bad experience. [Because of that] I wanted to give him some advice. It was the day after the second rose ceremony, and I wanted to see what he would do with [my advice]. He just stepped up and listened and applied the feedback. He got vulnerable. I love a man who can take ownership. Through his actions, he really won my heart over.
Glamour: Finally, Krystal, how do you feel about the fact that a black box was used to cover up your butt most of the time on Paradise?

Krystal: [Laughs.] I’m annoyed! I worked really hard on leg days specifically to rock those bikinis.
Chris: She wore some incredible bikinis, and it’s very unfortunate that the black box takes that away.
Krystal: But it looked good. I looked good. [Laughs.]
This interview has been edited and condensed for clarity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Randone - Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Randone - Krystal Nielson - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:53 am

@GuardianAngel I hate that watching them on BIP and on the Bachelor/ette was like watching different people. I really liked both of them on BIP and didn't care for either on their original seasons. I wish tptb would stop messing with people to get all this stupid, manufactured drama because with rare exceptions, most of these people get along post show. The situation itself is messed up enough to cause natural drama. Show me that. Show me more of the relationship development of the lead and the contenders, more friendships between the cast and the silly stuff they do to keep themselves entertained. Sure have some drama, but don't beat me over the head with the same sh*t over and over again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:04 pm

I think the sum is better than its two parts when it comes to Krystal and Chris.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:46 am

It took me a while in BIP to warm up to Chris. He was kind of a jerk earlier on but he did mellow once he & Krystal got together. She didn't seem as much in her head as she was on TB. They seem like a good couple so hope they make it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:37 pm

I’m actually going to compliment Krystal on her SM influencer content affraid  giggling
You know how many alumn talk about using their platform for good or something positive. Mostly they just higgly piggly tag product several times per week - clothes, beauty, free trip product providers - and lack cohesiveness. Krystal IMO is consistent in offering a wellness prototype and I see that as being good motivation and positive how-to lifestyle inspiration. She has legit background knowledge and laser focus. Great business strategy and content that isn’t like the usual stuff many female alum put out that to me is just a series of brand deals that pay best or allows them to do fun stuff while getting paid. That kind of thing merely requires picking & choosing from whatever is on offer while Krystal’s stuff represents a clear vision and that reads authentic influencer to me. It’s also much harder work to do what she is doing.

About Chris and Krystal,  :yes:  I agree that they appear to enhance each other. Quirky peeps that blend well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:34 pm

@notarose IA when I posted a pic of them, I looked through her IG and noticed she's got it together. I liked what I saw. It appears she puts a lot of time and thought into her posts.

According to Chris's IG he posted 4 days ago, he was moving.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqF9GN0A7d3/

Looks like he made it safe and sound! Smiley
Chris Randone - Krystal Nielson - Discussion  - Page 2 44389970_2193824584223585_6213446383579935211_n
coachkrystal_The goose has landed!! San Diego is OFFICIALLY our home

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqON03hgY-X/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Duplicate thread, moved to

BIP - Archived

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Randone - Krystal Nielson - Discussion

+5
Norcalgal
Maddy
Astrobach
mindless
GuardianAngel