SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Post by limoncello Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:24 am

I also find it low key annoying when she makes some inspiring statement and puts it under her model picture. I know this is a matter of personal preference and a lot of people do that but I find it so self-absorbing.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Post by Minney Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 am

limoncello wrote:I also find it low key annoying when she makes some inspiring statement and puts it under her model picture. I know this is a matter of personal preference and a lot of people do that but I find it so self-absorbing.

Hate that too. Just as much as when pretty girls post pics with captions like "stankers" implying they are anything but stunning. Just embrace who you are and stop working for likes on SM.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Saw this at Reddit...one of the attorneys defending Jenana. This is like framing mischief by law.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1bc3fA4xt/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Back to the email. How can Jordan be accused of sending those texts they call fabricated, and then be asked to apologize to Jenuts for being too quick to judge? How is that possible ? That’s like a house divided. Oh well ... Rolling Eyes

Not only their grammar but,  their reasoning is C*O*C*O*-N*U*T*S* dizzy
Bad combo for a lawyer. Guess being one is not their greatest power giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Saw this at Reddit...one of the attorneys defending Jenana. This is like framing mischief by law.

Back to the email. How can Jordan be accused of sending those texts they call fabricated, and then be asked to apologize to Jenuts for being too quick to judge? How is that possible ? That’s like a house divided. Oh well ... Rolling Eyes

I am just catching up, and wow, this letter!!!  speechless

And these lawyers!
Here is her buddy Billy: https://www.hatchlittlebunn.com/attorneys/william-d-young-iv/
Justin R. Apple, the ambulance chaser: https://www.hatchlittlebunn.com/attorneys/justin-apple/

Apple’s bio is almost as badly written as the letter, so I assume that he wrote it himself:
Justin is a trial lawyer who aggressively yet professionally pursues his clients’ interests. Those who observes him in action immediately appreciate his enthusiastic approach to the practice of law and special knack for reaching favorable outcomes for his clients...
Impressive! Rolling Eyes

I wonder if the letter might be illegal, or at least considered unethical. They are not threatening to sue him, they are threatening to publish private and probably embarrassing correspondence. Wouldn’t that be extortion?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:55 pm

blueblues wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Saw this at Reddit...one of the attorneys defending Jenana. This is like framing mischief by law.

I am just catching up, and wow, this letter!!!  speechless

And these lawyers!
Here is her buddy Billy: https://www.hatchlittlebunn.com/attorneys/william-d-young-iv/
Justin R. Apple, the ambulance chaser: https://www.hatchlittlebunn.com/attorneys/justin-apple/

Apple’s bio is almost as badly written as the letter, so I assume that he wrote it himself:
Justin is a trial lawyer who aggressively yet professionally pursues his clients’ interests. Those who observes him in action immediately appreciate his enthusiastic approach to the practice of law and special knack for reaching favorable outcomes for his clients...
Impressive! Rolling Eyes

I wonder if the letter might be illegal, or at least considered unethical. They are not threatening to sue him, they are threatening to publish private and probably embarrassing correspondence. Wouldn’t that be extorsion?

Aggressively translates into unethical , (un)professionally worded email, enthusiastically attempting to massacre the English language  and their “ special knack”, threats and wacky reasoning. This Apple is a peach for sure. Maybe even the sugar daddy playing both sides and lured into taking Jenna back and trying to clean up the mess he made using his expertise plotting

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenna-coopers-lawyer-accuses-jordan-kimball-of-fabricating-texts/

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Jenna seems batsh*t crazy quite frankly. She took a month to hatch a plan to save face and all she could come up with was "Jordan set me up!". Rolling Eyes What a looney IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:37 pm

Dissecting the Apple email  cantstopl
https://betches.com/jennas-lawyers-sent-jordan-the-most-insane-letter/

First of all, if this attorney represents Jenna in a dispute with Reality Steve, then why are they even bringing Jordan into this in the first place? Why are these attorneys insisting on meeting with Jordan? I also think it’s weird that a supposed lawyer is referring to Reality Steve by his pen name and Jenna by only her first name, and also that they did not even bother to stylize “i.e.” correctly. Also, despite a mention of “clear and convincing forensic results,” no such results have been described in detail.

Since then it’s been a whole lot of nothing: Jenna railing against Reality Steve to release his source (which he did not) and Jenna claiming to have evidence that the text messages did not come from her phone (evidence that she has so far failed to produce). The whole time, Jenna has claimed to have gotten lawyers involved. On Friday, Jordan posted to Instagram a series of screenshots that appear to be from those very “lawyers”. I put the word lawyers in quotes because even with my honorary law degree I obtained from Dick Wolf University, I can tell that this letter is complete baloney. So now, I kindly invite you to join me while I take this letter apart bit by bit, using nothing but the dictionary and my own common sense. I took screenshots in the event Jenna’s lawyer demands Jordan take down the posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:01 pm

That's what I said last night, in Jordan's thread. He sounds like he's 10 yrs old. I saw the same website last night and his bio. I've dealt with many lawyers, and none of them write letters like that.

Why does he put the most important items in brackets? He's trying to be threatening in a grade 3 manner.

I'd be throwing that in the garbage if I received something like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:40 pm

There's no reason that I could see, for Jordan to send those texts. Knowing what we know about Jordan, IMHO he truly liked her a lot. If he didn't, I don't think he's the type that would go that far for the sake of the show. Plus, he doesn't need her to be "famous".

The use of the word forensic, to me, is comical. Digital scrubbing to me means removing information and doesn't make sense in the context of this situation? Here we are, a bunch of nothing, and no proof other than statements containing the validity of forensic evidence. dizzy

What a joke she has become IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Staaahp the madness!

For some reason she‘s hell bent on spinning this every way possible other than the original story. Next week‘s Jenna statement: „The forensic analysis of my phone showed it was actially Chris Harrison who fabricated the text, because he‘s secretly in love with Jordan“

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:57 pm

All I see is that Jordan is much smarter in his strategy for fame. He got the DWTS gig. Jenna has no public accountability. It’s very obvious who won this breakup.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

+19
Fan4life
Linds911
happygolucky
Norcalgal
HavaDrPepper