SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

178 - Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:05 pm

Makes sense why she posted the boyfriend announcement last week.

Getting a little hard to hide with a due date at the end of May.

Congrats to her. Hope she has found what she wants out of life with her new guy.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

178 - Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:44 pm

He has a great job from what I can tell.

Congrats to both of them. Hopefully she has moved on and can enjoy all that she has going on in her life without worrying about the negativity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:09 pm

@GuardianAngel I read the post where she announced the boyfriend it sounds as if she is still thinking about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:38 pm

In all the shows I've seen her on, have I never seen her profess a belief like she does in her recent instagrams. She certainly makes pregnancy look beautiful.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Newto No she has a boyfriend: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gdQvIHwb-/

Thanks, bluwavz, for the reply. :Thanktwo

What has happened to the concept of marrying before having children? Out the door, no doubt. JMHO. :dripdrip

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:13 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1250773859181223942?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:58 am

I don't know who this woman is since I'm not following BN for years now (only a few individuals), but I've just read about the "apology" for spreading false information by RS.

It is something I always disliked, gossiping and claiming to know the inside info and spreading the propaganda against others without solid proof and accountability for own role in creating the narrative, destroying someone's image or endangering lives. Whether we are talking about RS, TPTB, various producers, mass-media (non-)journalists, bloggers, Reddit TEA, or posters on social media/forums who judge without knowing facts. We all write into the internet, where the information remains longer than any of us keep our browser history and yet people don't think hard enough what they post and who they can affect with their words.

So this story is a reminder and should be highlighted. RS is not a trusted source, he simply is the means to someone's end.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:22 pm

I haven’t listened, but I read a recap on Reddit. Basically the whole “sugar daddy” story was fabricated by some crazy stans of Jordan who wanted him to be single. RS admitted he was wrong and apologized to Jenna.
They have been working together for weeks to make sense of it all. Jacqueline Trumbull has been helping Jenna even longer, and was the one who convinced RS to listen to her.

I hope this has a permanent effect on RS and the way he is gossiping about BN people.

I have to say I feel ashamed myself, and I feel like an idiot for believing this story and making fun of things Jenna and her lawyer were saying (the lawyer is still ridiculous, but it’s not Jenna’s fault that she couldn’t afford a better one).
I owe her an apology.

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:41 pm

I also read the recap and I am sorry for what she was put through. I don't know that the relationship with Jordan would have lasted though. I just don't have any feelings about her one way or the other. I honestly didn't like her on Arie's season even before she hit the beach on BIP.

I hope she has a happy and fulfilling life going forward with her partner and their baby.

If nothing else, let this be a warning for those that desire to go on reality TV... there are people out there that will do everything they can to ruin your life.

Oh yeah, why does it not surprise me that TPTB did not have her back and threatened legal action if she talked. duh

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:48 pm

I remember when this came out and was curious whether it was true or not. Sad that she was put through that. The nerve of some people. Glad she can move past it and wish her and her new baby to be all the best.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

178 - Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 8367-910 178 - Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 I_got_13 178 - Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 178 - Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:55 pm

I listened to some of the podcast during lunch. It's sad that Jenna had to go through what she did, silently. What I find to be sadder, is that Jordan would not listen to her, support her, or even try to understand what was going on. That was probably a huge red flag, and I agree that the relationship would not have lasted.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:13 pm

I haven't listened to RS's podcast, but I'm curious to know if anything happened to those who produced the fake text messages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Cooper - BIP 5 - Discussion

+19
Fan4life
Linds911
happygolucky
Norcalgal
HavaDrPepper