SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:26 am

Arrrgh I'm so confused!!! I honestly have not really seen the connection between these two before now. They really know how to mess with us.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:26 am

OTT anyone?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:27 am

Wow so much f1 music with Brooke! It won’t stop laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:27 am

If Nick painted that picture on Brooke, I'm actually pretty impressed.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:28 am

@LeapOfFaith I was thinking the same thing about the music!

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:29 am

Bobette wrote:If Nick painted that picture on Brooke, I'm actually pretty impressed.  laugh out loud

Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing. They do didn’t paint that
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:30 am

I guess tptb really want her as Bette
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I guess tptb really want her as Bette

Or she was the one for nick and her departure will justify why he rejected the F1 after or during FRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:32 am

Oh. More Brooke date. I thought it was over. They are now talking. He is trying to work out how he feels. She says she really cares for him. It’s back to a more friendly vibe. She asks Nick for reassurance. The music is sad.

He says out of all the girls he has the most respect for her but he is struggling with his feelings for everyone. She knows!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:33 am

Brooke is crying and for the first time you sense she is not at the head of the pack
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:35 am

Did nick just say he has three girlfriends to Brooke 

Jeez this is so up and down...she cry’s a lot poor brooky Imo now I don’t think this format is for her
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:35 am

Wow Nick just said he was struggling with having feelings for any of the girls left.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF