SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:33 am

Bobette wrote:LOOK WHAT THEY DID NOW!

Source
WOW! Who would have thunk it? Maybe because if they made a killing on a prerecorded show with a bizarre outcome, maybe they wouldn’t be allowed to do betting on it anymore?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:34 am

Well is it bad that I thought that was the best ending ever!!! I loved the girls from the start!!! I said I was enjoying them more together than with Nick laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:34 am

I never thought Nick was on the show to genuinely find a partner. 

I recall posting I don't believe he is 1% interested in finding someone. Like I get that it can be picking no one is better than picking someone and dumping them but honestly there's no proposal here so he could date and give it a shot. 

But I think he never was going to pick anyone and that was always his plan from before he was on the show and why I can't give him props for anything.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:34 am

Source

Remember the high betting limit for future
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:35 am

The Project interview is prerecorded and has the final four. Brooke and Cass crying. I feel for Brooke. She mentions that she exposed her personal life for nothing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:35 am

and wow they keep teasing us with the ring in the promos and teasers... it was all just for the sponsors and advertising I guess

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 am

@AprilApril thank you. I was soooo starry eyed with Elise and Matty J and I told myself I will never be fooled again. With Nick I didn't see a connection with any of the women. Plus I said it is unusual for the F1 and F2 to be friends after the show. This only happened previously on Blake's season when he dumped his F1. Nick was so cagy about finding love and I was sure he hadn't.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Source
WOW! Who would have thunk it? Maybe because if they made a killing on a prerecorded show with a bizarre outcome, maybe they wouldn’t be allowed to do betting on it anymore?

Now the high $1000 bets make sense  :yes:

Good for Sportsbet though!  yes

I wish they had kept the "picks no one" as an option but I am certain they were asked not to by Ten and played along  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:37 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Source

Check out the comments on the Tweet - people were predictably SO PISSED. No way they could keep the money IMO. People would never bet again and it's too good a cash cow for them to give up.

https://twitter.com/sportsbetcomau/status/1047805502904655872
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:37 am

Bobette wrote:Oh.  My.  God.  Sportsbet basically mocking everyone who bet on this season.  Now I really need my  bachelorau - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f62e emoji

Source

@Bobette it just ran through my mind I no longer find it strange that Cass came on there with it being Nick ... That wasn't by chance by a LONG shot..... This whole season was bought off for him!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheriden Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:38 am

Bobette wrote:Oh.  My.  God.  Sportsbet basically mocking everyone who bet on this season.  Now I really need my  bachelorau - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f62e emoji

Source

Sportsbet said they refunded EVERYBODY.
Cheriden
Cheriden

Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:40 am

LoveDovez wrote:

@Bobette it just ran through my mind I no longer find it strange that Cass came on there with it being Nick ... That wasn't by chance by a LONG shot..... This whole season was bought off for him!!!!

They'd been chasing Nick as Lead for a LONG time.  I honestly think they said look just do it, we'll fix it so you don't have to pick anyone, give you a good excuse (make it look like your favourite leaves).  Then they bring in Cass who was really GOLD for the edit and a friend for Nick, to keep him on board.  Good plan, I just don't think he realised how badly it would backfire on him.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF