SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:18 pm

There's an international thread that can be used as well to discuss all former contestants but if wanted for just the women from Nick's season a unique one can be created or have a general discussion thread for Bach AU S6. 

Or if individual threads are wanted new threads for contestants that members want to discuss and follow can be created. That way members can follow along and post about the contestants individually if needed.

It's likely a few of the women will be on BIP and some may be next lead so general discussion unique thread could be about all of them as any contestants on BIP will get new individual threads.

Let me know what you all think and I can create the threads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quix Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There's an international thread that can be used as well to discuss all former contestants but if wanted for just the women from Nick's season a unique one can be created or have a general discussion thread for Bach AU S6. 

Or if individual threads are wanted new threads for contestants that members want to discuss and follow can be created. That way members can follow along and post about the contestants individually if needed.

It's likely a few of the women will be on BIP and some may be next lead so general discussion unique thread could be about all of them as any contestants on BIP will get new individual threads.

Let me know what you all think and I can create the threads.

I don't think there will be enough to make lots of different threads - just one S6 would be good! Otherwise maybe one for Nick and one for the girls, but I have a feeling we're not going to really have much to say about Nick from here on out.

quix

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:28 pm

A general Discussion thread to discuss the women from Nick's season has been created. All other threads from Nick's season will soon be locked and archived by GA.  

Some contestants from Nick's season may be on BIP so discussion about who may be on BIP will take place in BIP Aussie S2 thread.

Discussion thread for Women on BachAU S6
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF