SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:12 pm

@tiger Spot On! (except possibly Colton has her figured out, but figures she's the perfect one to help HIM attain his (same) goals as well! They are on the same page, probably! If Colton has watched YO, and I don't know why he wouldn't, he would know how she operates by this point.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:15 pm

Well, if it's okay for Cassie to call Kirpa an idiot on national tv, I don't know that anyone is telling her anything worse on her page, which I haven't even seen anything that bad. And her bff Caelynn, a total potty mouth, calling so and so a f--- this and f--- bitch that on national tv. So if they can dish it out, they can certainly take it. Works both ways. Karma.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:19 pm

GinaRose wrote:
just me wrote:
just me wrote:
GinaRose wrote:
just me wrote:(JMO) Cassie had several dates with a guy she really liked. This guy was dating other girls the entire time she knew him. She saw some of these girls when they came back from their dates and they shared how excited they were. Her family made it clear they thought things were going too fast and she is close to her family and respects their opinion. Also, hard telling what the show was telling her at this point. She does not get any impression rose on group dates and never was called on first to receive a rose at the Rose Ceremonies. So on their second "alone date"- except for the camera crew- he tells her she is the one he would like to end up with. Thing is, there are still 2 other girls left he is seeing and she knows it. She makes it clear that she" does love" him and "does not" want to not ever see him again. She is not yet "in love" though. ( I find it harder to believe the ones that said they were "in love" in this small space of time).She can not be alone with him to talk further but has cameras following in her face everywhere. How can she be called immature for being honest. She could have went along with him- accepted the ring and fame and went with it. Instead she (JMO) was trying to be honest and is condemned for it. To me this shows maturity not the other way around. (JMO) I see them together- dating without a camera crew and trying to work out their relationship. Not the shows way but their way.

:yes:   Her closest friend came back from a date with a load of gifts from Colton.  
"GinaRose"
There was that too. I forgot about that one.  How could she trust the feelings he said he had for her -when so many other girls were involved with him? Not only that but she had heard about their dates with him. Also, most of their conversations seem to have been with a camera focused on them or at least close by.  Cassie and Colton have something in common that really has not been said much about. Both have Scripture verses posted on their Instagram or twitter page. So IMO they have a spiritual side in common. IMO I believe we will find they are dating exclusively with both of their families approval when all the speculations are replaced with the truth. Then in privacy they can sort out where they stand.

Smiley I looked up both of those verses when I started reading their instragram.   Colton quoted a Bible verse on Twitter, March 3rd - "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."   I looked it up and it's from Jeremiah 29:11  Colton talked about his Christian upbringing.   Wasn't that college Cassie attended a Christian college focused on finding a mate?   I watched a few episodes of "Young Once" and that's the impression I have.  

Cassie's 1 on 1 date wasn't until five weeks into the season.    I hope I would be guarding my heart in the same situation.

Yes GinaRose, Cassie went to Biola University (Biblical Institute of Los Angeles).

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Caelynn is Caelynn, her f-bombs are on her, not Cassie. Social media bullying imho is no karma and not deserved for any of these Bach contestants. Honestly I simply don't get this level of dislike, to think that any karma is deserved.  Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Wow, I can think of quite a bit of karma that is deserved. We will have to agree to disagree on that one. Unless it's attempted murder or physical violence. These women should know this stuff comes with the territory, and like I said, I have not seen anything that bad, or threatening, on Cassie's page, although I've not read all that much. I just want to know what Colton thinks of her behavior on the show, as he's watching it back. He's basically dating a girl with the mentality of a mean 13 year old. Mean girls. IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:32 pm

At the end of the day this is a TV show. A highly edited and often scripted TV show, loosely claiming to be  “Reality TV”. The women are “cast” for reason. TPTB play up their insecurities, including Colton, to follow their story board.
This year they went for a younger audience and chose a younger cast.
While these girls knew what they were getting into they have no way to know how their comments will be edited or how they will be ”characatured”into their roles.
It has been said by past couples from the show that IF they made it after filming it is “ in spite” of the show, not because of it. The real relationship starts after filming ends.
If Colton and Cassie are happy now that is a great sign.
Wishing them well .

Last edited by Goldie2 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:41 pm

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/colton-underwood-doesnt-care-that-cassie-was-on-young-once/

“I haven’t watched that show, so I can’t really speak on it. I didn’t know Cassie while she was filming that show,” the 27-year-old told Us Weekly Opens a New Window. at the Bachelor: Women Tell All taping in Los Angeles on February 22.

The former football player is treating the blonde beauty’s reality past as just that — something that happened in the past. He continued, “I mean, good for them if that was her relationship and she made the choice to go pursue another relationship and to come onto The Bachelor. I can only speak for my experiences and going on and stepping foot onto this franchise is one of the best things that I’ve ever done.”

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:43 pm

I knew Colton wouldn't care. All that happened before he met Cassie, it really isn't any of his business. Likewise Colton's two stints on bach shows aren't anyone else's business. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:46 pm

I never thought Twitter bullying would be defended on this forum.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:05 pm

blueblues wrote:I never thought Twitter bullying would be defended on this forum.

I wasn't defending Twitter bullying. In fact, I've never seen Cassie's twitter, didn't know she had one. But I was referring to IG. I just checked her latest twitter comments, and didn't see anything that would come close to bullying. She's is getting negativity for sure. Maybe we have a different definition of bullying. I consider her confrontation with Kirpa, bullying, though, since it was on TV. And Kirpa was telling the truth and Cassie was not. Sorry to offend anyone. Not my intention. Just stating my opinion.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:01 pm

I am against any kind of bullying. But, Cassie can turn the comments off or make her account private to avoid seeing negativity, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:13 pm

@sdmom IA either turn off the comments, or ignore the negativity and continue being yourself IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit