SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:22 pm

flojo031 wrote:
Aria wrote:@flojo031 she reminds me a lot of Britt too, especially after watching some of IG stories! That's why I'm starting to think she won't be Bachelorette, as viewers tend not to like those type of contestants. They like the ones that seem like they could be your best friend. The "cool" girls.

Exactly! I couldn't agree with you more. Just to let everyone know, I wasn't saying that stuff to be bitchy/snarky because I'm sure that she is a nice girl and all. I just don't see her as Bachelorette. JMO.

And we all know that it's not going to be Hannah G. because she looks like she's 12 and the fact that she's already an influencer might be too off putting for fans. More or likely, it's probably going to be between Tayshia and Cassie. (Mods please feel free to move this section if it's in the wrong place).

My money's on Tia as Bachelorette.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:42 pm

Well that didn't take long since I posted the s/cap of her IG! I checked it up until around 10:00pm last night Eastern and it hadn't changed. yes @Aunties_Love

Thanks @Kashathediva 's source! yes

@mindless IA I posted that somewhere around here as well. I'm not counting her out. Colton will find his HEA and it will be Tia's turn considering her constant chasing him heartbreak.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:39 am

I can't see TPTB picking Tia to be Bachelorette for 2019. She had her chance this year, and she blew it. And I certainly don't see them making a special exception for her. I know that they made one for Emily years ago, but that was a completely different story because she was universally loved. Trying to compare Tia to Emily is like comparing apples to oranges.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:55 am

flojo031 wrote:I can't see TPTB picking Tia to be Bachelorette for 2019. She had her chance this year, and she blew it. And I certainly don't see them making a special exception for her. I know that they made one for Emily years ago, but that was a completely different story because she was universally loved. Trying to compare Tia to Emily is like comparing apples to oranges.
Isn't Tia loved by the majority of viewers out there though??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
flojo031 wrote:I can't see TPTB picking Tia to be Bachelorette for 2019. She had her chance this year, and she blew it. And I certainly don't see them making a special exception for her. I know that they made one for Emily years ago, but that was a completely different story because she was universally loved. Trying to compare Tia to Emily is like comparing apples to oranges.
Isn't Tia loved by the majority of viewers out there though??

Not really. I mean, yeah, she still has her fans, but for the most part the Tia love has quieted down significantly.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Update from RS:

Lets talk Caelynn for a bit. I brought this up in a previous post, but now that she’s been eliminated, I wanted to talk about it more thoroughly. I feel I can weigh in with a little bit more knowledge on this Caelynn situation now that I’ve spoken to some people in the pageant world. Because Caelynn was the reigning Miss North Carolina USA, it’s customary that the reigning champion be there to crown her successor. Miss North Carolina USA was held on October 20th, and Caelynn didn’t appear because she was still filming. People in the pageant world are not happy. To me and you, or anyone who doesn’t follow pageants, I’m sure your response is, “Big deal she wasn’t there to crown her successor.” Exactly. Because we don’t follow that world. I saw the responses. I read the emails. I received DM’s. This did not go over well at all in that world that she just randomly chose to be on a reality TV show over being there to crown her successor. She’s taking a TON of heat for it in that world which, lets be honest, is a big part of her life. Bachelor Nation probably doesn’t give a f**k she wasn’t there. But pageant world does, so just know that.

Now, Caelynn I’m guessing will not be able to speak publicly on this for months, so we’re not going to get an answer anytime soon. But in looking at both sides of this, and because none of us know exactly her reasoning for not going, I’ve basically come up with three possibilities:

1) She went on the show knowing that if she made it that far and was still filming on Oct. 20th, she wouldn’t be able to be at her successor’s crowing and had made her mind up before she left that she was fine with that.
2) She went on the show thinking that she wouldn’t even make it that far and fully expected to be back by the 20th and would appear.
3) She was told before she left something to the effect of, “If you’re still on the show, we’ll let you leave and come back” and was lied to and wasn’t allowed.
From everything I’m hearing, it was most likely #1. Caelynn knew what she was getting into when she left for filming, she knew there was better than a 50% chance she’d still be filming when Miss North Carolina 2019 happened, she knows her appearance on this show will bring her more opportunities than the pageant world would since her reign ended on Oct. 20th, and she’d made up her mind she was fine with that. We’ll see what Caelynn says when she’s finally allowed to talk, but its my understanding Caelynn knew exactly what she was doing when she signed up for this show.

Now, the next question on everyone’s mind is “Will Caelynn be the next ‘Bachelorette’?” We know that in their 14 seasons, every “Bachelorette” they’ve chosen finished in the top 4 of the season they were on. They’ve never strayed outside of the top 4. So of course Caelynn is in consideration. And certainly a strong candidate no doubt. But it’s way too early to say they already know or she’s already been chosen. They don’t know yet. But I mean you’ve got the runner-up to Miss USA 2018 finishing in the final four of the “Bachelor.” We’re not dumb. Of course she’s a major candidate and will probably have a lot of people hoping it’s her. And I’m sure she wants it. Whether they ultimately choose her, time will tell.

One thing to keep an eye on though is Miss Universe, which takes place Dec. 2017. Wanna guarantee that Caelynn WON’T be the next “Bachelorette?” That’ll be the case if Miss Nebraska and current Miss USA, Sarah Rose Summers, wins Miss Universe. If that happens, Caelynn becomes Miss USA. And Miss USA and Miss Universe contractually have to move to NY and live there for a year and do numerous appearances for a whole year. Zero chance she’d be able to go film the “Bachelorette” for a couple months if she’s Miss USA. But from what I’m hearing, Miss Nebraska probably isn’t winning Miss Universe. Kind of a long shot. But just know if she does, Caelynn’s chances of becoming “Bachelorette” become moot. Can’t happen. Something to pay attention to. If Sarah doesn’t win Miss Universe, then yes, you can officially begin the “Caelynn for Bachelorette” campaign, something that I’m sure she will be spearheading because, yes, it is a topic that is brought up by the women during filming.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:33 pm

CalJacob8 wrote:Caelynn deleted her IG. Not sure why or if she’s changing her name or something? Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 87a3b310

After reading what RS said about the pageant world not being happy with her, wonder if she just deleted it because of comments she was getting from those in the pageant world. They can be quite vicious. May not be why but it was just a thought I had when I read RS's summary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:32 pm

From reading various websites, Sarah Rose Summers is considered to be a good candidate for Miss Universe (maybe not the best candidate, but definitely in the mix.) There are a lot of other candidates that are well regarded including Philippines, Peru, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, and others. Caelynn has a chance of taking on the Miss USA role, should Sarah Rose win the Miss Universe title, but IMO it is not a large chance.

IMO Caelynn has worked the odds and is throwing her hat in the ring for the Bachelorette role. Not showing up for her state pageant, to pass on the crown, is a strong signal of what she has in mind. I think it's very smart of her to expand her options. I think that she has pretty much taken her pageant career as far as it can go (unless she wants to one day take on "Mrs." titles.)

I like her platform and wish her well. I'm looking forward to seeing her on TB.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:05 pm

I requested her a long time ago, Caelynn finally approved my follow request on Instagram.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:04 am

And mine as well.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:19 pm

@bluwavz Hey blu! Nice to see you always too! Keep rocking around here! So you think she might have a chance at ette as well? I guess, the new season will show us how they edit her and her chances. Though her story is enough to give her a huge chance.

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:13 am

I’ve noticed that Cassie and her sister Michelle are following Caelynn. Cassie has liked a ton of Caelynn’s photos and Michelle has been commenting on Caelynn’s photos. Caelynn follows Cassie and Michelle as well, it seems that Cassie and Caelynn might have been good friends while filming the show.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
whit90
sparkler
Billysmom
Sweetness354
wishesfireworks