SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ageunknown - Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by that1girlpls Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:03 pm

@jessietrey yeah I saw that Cassie’s mom was following Caelynn as well. She’s not following any of the other girls, so I’m assuming that Cassie and Caelynn are pretty tight.

that1girlpls

Back to top Go down

ageunknown - Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:07 am

Caelynn just started following Cassie’s brother Landon and Landon’s girlfriend Saige. Also I just saw on Reddit that Caelynn posted an Instagram story with Cassie. Caelynn and Cassie are hanging out, Cassie was driving and Caelynn was filming her. Caelynn captioned it “Finally, never been happier.”
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:10 pm

ageunknown - Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1000x400-Q90_c5e43ed2828425ff99db585d55588e2b

Caelynn
Miss North Carolina 2018
Charlotte, NC

Bachelorette Biography

Caelynn grew up in Fredericksburg, Virginia and attended Virginia Commonwealth University where she got her degree in broadcast journalism. She was named Miss North Carolina in 2018 and was the first runner up at Miss USA. But Caelynn is not your typical beauty queen. She once flew to Japan for a first date! Luckily, she'll only have to travel to the Bachelor mansion to meet Colton.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:56 am

ageunknown - Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 150365_1333
https://www.theknotnews.com/bachelor-colton-underwood-season-23-contestants-35936
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:05 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:50 pm

ageunknown - Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4835-o
https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-season-23-meet-all-of-colton-underwood-bachelorettes-%28photos%29-24999g4835.php
ageunknown - Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 150365_0450-400x0
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Miss USA, Sarah Rose Summers, has evidently put her foot in it at the Miss Universe pageant, diminishing her chances of winning the title. So it appears that Caelynn is good to go in terms of a potential Bachelorette bid. IMO Caelynn saw this coming -- not meaning that she saw that Sarah would get in trouble, but more that it was unlikely that she herself would ascend to the Miss USA title.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/asia/miss-usa-comments-summers-intl/index.html
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:47 am

Amethyst wrote:Miss USA, Sarah Rose Summers, has evidently put her foot in it at the Miss Universe pageant, diminishing her chances of winning the title. So it appears that Caelynn is good to go in terms of a potential Bachelorette bid. IMO Caelynn saw this coming -- not meaning that she saw that Sarah would get in trouble, but more that it was unlikely that she herself would ascend to the Miss USA title.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/asia/miss-usa-comments-summers-intl/index.html
Good for Caelynn for thinking ahead. I can't head the player, but I hate the game.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:54 pm

A single post on her twitter so far:
ageunknown - Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Dups0AdWkAA1lBm
Caelynn Miller-Keyes @caelynnmk
Hopefully my journey to find love turns out better than this headshot #thebachelor #ageunknown pic.twitter.com/M9i7AQL16t
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:59 pm

ageunknown - Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 150365_2725-900x0
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Sharleen wrote:3. Caelynn Miller-Keyes, 23: “The biggest thing here was the conversation (and kiss!)”
I don’t know much about pageants but I’m pretty sure it’s not easy to become a Miss [insert state here], so kudos to her (and Hannah B!). I would’ve slightly preferred it if Caelynn had played down the pageant title when exiting the limo and let that fabulous tidbit surface later in conversation, but I do understand the pressure to be memorable and stand out from the get-go. I loved that she had no qualms admitting she’d been dumped in Thailand—her ability to volunteer that says a lot about her confidence. The biggest thing here was the conversation (and kiss!) Caelynn and Colton shared and how much airtime it got. While I personally don’t agree that having had a lot of experiences necessarily equates to being “ready” (she said she’d been “aged” by what she’s gone through and is thus, at her age, ready for marriage), Colton was in full agreement and that’s all that matters. It gives me pause that, after having kissed her, Colton didn’t give Caelynn the First Impression Rose, but he did call her name first at the Rose Ceremony.
https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-season-23-episode-1-review/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:36 pm

As it turns out, Caelynn is not so squeaky clean perfect after all. A lot of people on Reddit know people who know her (from the pageant world), and apparently, she's a real piece of work. People either love her, or really dislike her. Always looking to see who can give her something better. Last summer, a very notable and powerful pageant supporter invited Caelynn to LA and flew her out/paid for her accommodations and expenses for an event that she didn’t even end up attending. (Also, she invited a bunch of people over to the guy's place to party, trashed it, and never paid them back for meals [she said she’d Venmo the money]). She gave some BS excuse about a sick friend (who apparently was going to drive her to the event) and then ghosted the guy who flew her out there. He later saw a photo of her on IG out at a local bar with the same “sick” friend and never heard from her again.

Definitely not Bachelorette material if you ask me. JMO. no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
whit90
sparkler
Billysmom
Sweetness354
wishesfireworks