SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:14 am

Sharleen wrote:There were plenty of standard Night One getting-to-know-you chats, but one stood out to me and I had to capture and dissect it. While I like Caelynn, this is simply not something I agree with…
Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Gif8
In my opinion, one’s readiness for marriage and kids has everything to do with nurture—where and how you were raised, what you desire for your own adulthood based on those things—and isn’t something life experience accelerates. If anything, traveling, seeing other cultures, and generally experiencing a lot makes you realize how small your world is and how little you know. I firmly believe the more you see, the less (you realize) you know. I guess what I’m saying is, they’re separate categories. Readiness for marriage and kids is on a different plane than life experience. Ticking off boxes in the latter does not result in the former. Unless, say, there were things you’ve always known you wanted to do before settling down and starting a family, but that’s just a sequence of events.

Luckily for Caelynn, Colton couldn’t be more on the same page, responding with this doozy…
Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Gif9

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor23/episode1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:37 pm

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Handle+competition+differenlty

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Hannah+b+and+Caelynn+Differences

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 ?format=500w
https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:41 pm

@flojo031 Just goes to show that most, if not all, these young girls still need to do some growing up. But we learn from our mistakes and hopefully that applies to all of the young contestants this season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:02 pm

I like Caelynn, while Hannah is really annoying to me. She is the one who started it in the first place. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:01 pm

flojo031 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
flojo031 wrote:I can't see TPTB picking Tia to be Bachelorette for 2019. She had her chance this year, and she blew it. And I certainly don't see them making a special exception for her. I know that they made one for Emily years ago, but that was a completely different story because she was universally loved. Trying to compare Tia to Emily is like comparing apples to oranges.
Isn't Tia loved by the majority of viewers out there though??

Not really. I mean, yeah, she still has her fans, but for the most part the Tia love has quieted down significantly.
Until they do something to bring it back. I would say this year or in the future. It was definitely something behind the whole Colton thing.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:36 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:56 am

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Past+in+the+past+hannah+g+and+caelynn
https://accordingtocorey.com/blog/bachelor-colton-recap-espisode-4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:01 pm

Sharleen wrote:In the evening, Caelynn reveals her disturbing sexual assault experience, the first ever reveal of its kind on this show. I touched on this over at Flare, but I was so impressed not only with her bravery in revealing this, but also with the eloquence and composure with which she did it. A should out also goes to the show for, in my opinion, handling it with a good deal of care and respect. To be honest, at the risk of sounding too casual on the subject, the fact that we’re 23 seasons in and have had many hundreds of women on this show, and given the fact that r*pe (or attempted r*pe) are in no way rare occurrences, it’s in a way surprising that only now are we getting a contestant who’s willing to go there.
Even with all the emphasis on it not being the victim’s fault and encouraging them to speak out and hold their assailants responsible, it says something about how much shame is still associated with experiencing this kind of attack. Even if they do manage to overcome that misplaced shame, it’s really sad how often they aren’t believed or taken seriously. (Christine Blasey Ford, anyone? You better believe #IBelieveHer.) So, if one good thing can come from this show, to even remotely normalize speaking out as being an OK, and maybe even applauded thing to do, would be a pretty huge step. When you think about how many millions of young women watch this show, it’s at times like this that you know there’s more to its power than turning pretty girls into Instagram stars and “Most Dramatic Ever” punchlines.
Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen+Shot+2019-02-01+at+1.38.02+AM
It’s unlikely Caelynn’s the first contestant on this show to be a victim of r*pe. But she is the first to bravely speak out about it. This is not something to minimize or take for granted. I am truly amazed at this young woman’s strength. And at—excuse my French—TWENTY FU*KING THREE YEARS OLD. Brava, girl.  
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor23/episode4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 INjzDWzRsnR9GOhp
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Being nice is, like, really hard. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/cXCAvJgH6s
Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 DyWvDwpX0AUaJJA
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
When in Singapore, be a crazy rich bachelor. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/y2uMSlUgIJ
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:19 pm

While listening to Caelynn story She reminds me so much of Emily.The way she talks and how her mouth moves.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:07 am

It's obvious to me that TPTB are setting her up for next lead. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:15 am

Jolena wrote:It's obvious to me that TPTB are setting her up for next lead. jmo

Perhaps that was TPTB's original intent, but if that's the case, then why give her a bad edit the first half of the season? All (past and present) Bachelorette leads for the most part have had favorable edits, and weren't involved in any drama. Also, don't forget about the Bachelorette conversation between her and Cassie the week after next. Once the casual fans/general public finally see it, the tides might very well turn again. We'll see.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
whit90
sparkler
Billysmom
Sweetness354
wishesfireworks