SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:40 am

flojo031 wrote:
Jolena wrote:It's obvious to me that TPTB are setting her up for next lead. jmo

Perhaps that was TPTB's original intent, but if that's the case, then why give her a bad edit the first half of the season? All (past and present) Bachelorette leads for the most part have had favorable edits, and weren't involved in any drama. Also, don't forget about the Bachelorette conversation between her and Cassie the week after next. Once the casual fans/general public finally see it, the tides might very well turn again. We'll see.

IMO I didn't think they gave her a bad edit, They gave her the princess date, and the platform to tell her story. i think Hannah got the bad edit. They even showed Cailyn to be (if you want to call it) the bigger person and reach out to make peace with Hannah. As far as the conversation between her and Cassie that's coming up we'll have to wait and see but that could be to stir up drama against Cassie . idk
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:26 pm

Has anyone noticed how Caelynn sounds EXACTLY like Emily Maynard? Listen to night and let me know if you agree!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:41 pm

Caelyn has not been given a bachelorette edit!!! **IMO**

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:53 pm

avacaroline wrote:Has anyone noticed how Caelynn sounds EXACTLY like Emily Maynard? Listen to night and let me know if you agree!

YEEEESS! That is what I keep thinking - I think its the veneers too
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:18 am

Im not a fan. I think she too fake and wears way too much makeup. jmo I wish they would go with someone new.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:41 am

Jolena wrote:Im not a fan. I think she too fake and wears way too much makeup. jmo I wish they would go with someone new.

Her face looked extra bloated during hometowns. People were saying she got more lip fillers/botox. Ugh she looks like a blowfish and ruining her face.

All imo

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:21 am

wishesfireworks wrote:
Jolena wrote:Im not a fan. I think she too fake and wears way too much makeup. jmo I wish they would go with someone new.

Her face looked extra bloated during hometowns. People were saying she got more lip fillers/botox. Ugh she looks like a blowfish and ruining her face.

All imo

I agree. And the cussing that they 're saying she did on WTA ... not too flattering. I don't think she would make a good bachelorette for alot of reason. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetness354 Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:43 am

So she cussed, so what? Don't care about cussing

She wasn't getting any of this dumb "fake" talk before it was thrown out on the episode, so anybody saying it is just going off hear say. Still been no evidence she's fake or whatever that's supposed to mean. I've seen nothing to indicate her feelings & statements weren't genuine

I really don't see how they can't go with her. Caelynn is the most interesting girl among the options they have. Tayshia would be fine but not really intriguing & both Hannah's would be awful choices

Sweetness354

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:15 pm

I'm probably alone in this but I really don't find her pretty, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Billysmom wrote:I'm probably alone in this but I really don't find her pretty, jmo.

I actually don't either.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Billysmom wrote:I'm probably alone in this but I really don't find her pretty, jmo.

I don't either.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:14 pm

You are not alone I do not find her pretty at all ! If she is the next ette that will be a season I will skip. To fake for my liking. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
whit90
sparkler
Billysmom
Sweetness354
wishesfireworks