SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:45 am

Sweetness354 wrote:So she cussed, so what? Don't care about cussing

She wasn't getting any of this dumb "fake" talk before it was thrown out on the episode, so anybody saying it is just going off hear say. Still been no evidence she's fake or whatever that's supposed to mean. I've seen nothing to indicate her feelings & statements weren't genuine

I really don't see how they can't go with her. Caelynn is the most interesting girl among the options they have. Tayshia would be fine but not really intriguing & both Hannah's would be awful choices**IMO**

I'm assuming this is your opinion or do you have proof that that she was genuine? Personally I don't need anyone telling me that she was genuine or I'm going by here say, because by sleuthing casts like we've done for years, sometimes our opinions turn into reality.  

Looking back at the first page of this thread, so many sleuthers already had her pegged as a front runner and/or the next ette and that was just by her bio.

Unnecessary cussing to me is not funny unless she thinks it makes her look like a tough cookie on national TV. Not very pageantry iMHO Smiley

I'm not particularly interested in a season of her as the 'ette because an IG filled of mostly selfies is telling to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tiger Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:13 am

I just don't see how it's possible that Caelynn could be the Bachelorette after the edit she's gotten the past few weeks. The show is going out of its way to portray Caelynn, as a mean girl who is there for the wrong reasons. I think that Caelynn was initially cast with the intention of making her the next Bachelorette, but that something happened (she did something to rub TPTB the wrong way) and they decided to go in a different direction and give her a villain edit. And I think that change was made after the show had already started airing. I would be really surprised if they cast Caelynn as Bachelorette at this point.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:56 am

tiger wrote:I just don't see how it's possible that Caelynn could be the Bachelorette after the edit she's gotten the past few weeks. The show is going out of its way to portray Caelynn, as a mean girl who is there for the wrong reasons. I think that Caelynn was initially cast with the intention of making her the next Bachelorette, but that something happened (she did something to rub TPTB the wrong way) and they decided to go in a different direction and give her a villain edit. And I think that change was made after the show had already started airing. I would be really surprised if they cast Caelynn as Bachelorette at this point.

I hope she's  not the bachelorette.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:09 am

Does anyone feel like, when Colton was trying to give Caelyn the reason he let her go, he was holding back his real reason...
"i felt like you were gunning for the bachelorette lead"

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:18 am

Doggoneit wrote:Does anyone feel like, when Colton was trying to give Caelyn the reason he let her go, he was holding back his real reason...

I think the reason she was sent home in the F4 position is Colton liked her 2nd after Cassie and didn't want to mess with her any more than he had to

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Does anyone feel like, when Colton was trying to give Caelyn the reason he let her go, he was holding back his real reason...

I think the reason she was sent home in the F4 position is Colton liked her 2nd after Cassie and didn't want to mess with her any more than he had to
I agree. I think this "wrong reasons" narrative they push each season, is mostly producer driven, and the leads aren't that obsessed with it. I don't think Colton was/is as upset with someone being there not 100% for him the entire time. I mean Colton himself got the lead role, and I highly doubt he was madly in love with Becca, and utterly heart broken for being dumped. He did his stint in Paradise too. He knows how these shows work. Imho he dumped Caelynn, because he just wasn't as into her as he was the other ladies, especially Cassie. And I don't think he wanted Cassie/Caelynn F2, that would've been cruel, imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:39 am

I think Colton knew that Cassie was the one he wanted by the time he got to final 4. He must have felt bad when Caelynn was telling him she loved him. Not only did he know what all she had been through but she was Cassie's best friend in the house. It was just her time to go.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:51 am

Luvstruck wrote:I think Colton knew that Cassie was the one he wanted by the time he got to final 4. He must have felt bad when Caelynn was telling him she loved him. Not only did he know what all she had been through but she was Cassie's best friend in the house. It was just her time to go.

That's what I was going to say too... it was more about Casssie than anything else ... didn't want cause undue tension between them.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Caelynn Miller-Keyes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
whit90
sparkler
Billysmom
Sweetness354
wishesfireworks