SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 pm

Sprite wrote:@AllAboutLove To me Jozaan looks like a blonde version of Becca.

The vids are unavailable in my location so I can't watch yet but if those girls end up being Top 3 my money's on Blonde Becca.  She and the Lead look like they could be siblings.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:37 pm

@Bobette I agree! She's super tall too and he likes that. A definite contender for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I agree! She's super tall too and he likes that. A definite contender for sure.

We need to find out if she looks like his mother.  cantstopl  BRB checking his IG...   ETA: Aaaand that would be a yes. Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Fde9jRS

Source

In fact holy cow their mums look so similar they may be related.  Better have AncestryDNA on standby just in case.  Hugesmile  

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4VgD0hP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:45 am

SM for contestants and Lee: Feel free to quote and add to the list

Instagram:
Lee Thompson @leethompson52
Jozaan Digue @jozaandigue 
Michelle Reddy @michelle.reddy
Kelly-Tiegan @kellytiegan
Jacqueline Ramos-Pinto @jax.ramospinto
Gina Myers @gi_myers
Edith Lesego Mooketsi @moowkie
America Gopie @beingamericaforever
Annalene Maduramuthu @annalene_m
Natasha Hardcastle @natasha.sema.hardcastle @natasha_lovely_beautiful_
Milisha Hanuman @milishahanuman
Daneal Catelle @miss_catelle
Thenjiwe Bhengu @tengeemonroe
Taryn Champion ta_champ
Shelly Khoza @shellykhoza 
Nontombi Kuzwayo @nontombi_kuzwayo
Mbali Mkhize @mbalimkh_
Kim Grey @kimberlyjgrey's profile picture
Kerry Lambourn  @kerry_lambourn
Jenna Carmen  @jenna_carmen_fit
chanieel @chanieel
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:47 am

@Bobette put a fork in it laugh out loud Yep, they definitely do look alike! Doesn't matter what country or place, some things remain the same when it comes to Bach laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:24 pm

I forgot to post this but this made me question Gina as F1. She posted this on her IG stories Feb 14 the day of the first episode airing. Made me think she isn’t F1 with her caption of “Who needs men” question

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 71c19c10
IG stories gi_myers

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I forgot to post this but this made me question Gina as F1. She posted this on her IG stories Feb 14 the day of the first episode airing. Made me think she isn’t F1 with her caption of “Who needs men” question

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 71c19c10
IG stories gi_myers

@AllAboutLove Good pickup.  Did you see my post on Gina's thread?  She's no longer my pick for F1 Suspect

ETA: Oh snap you just replied to it. Yeah, there was "another agenda" with Gina's casting/editing IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Regarding possible Safe house visits, I noticed that Jozaan has been in CPT area recently. Since Lee lives in CPT it could be something if she is F1? Or maybe just a trip there. Gina seems to be in Joburg a lot. Jacqui I haven’t seen enough on her SM to see if she’s gone and Michelle I don’t think is F1 even if she goes far. Kelly I am not sure about either and since she got the first date it would be very surprising to me if she was F1 especially since her age was set up like an obstacle in the first ep.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding possible Safe house visits, I noticed that Jozaan has been in CPT area recently. Since Lee lives in CPT it could be something if she is F1? Or maybe just a trip there. Gina seems to be in Joburg a lot. Jacqui I haven’t seen enough on her SM to see if she’s gone and Michelle I don’t think is F1 even if she goes far. Kelly I am not sure about either and since she got the first date it would be very surprising to me if she was F1 especially since her age was set up like an obstacle in the first ep.

Have you been watching the eps @AllAboutLove? I've only been able to see ep 1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:32 pm

@Bobette Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1377737533 just saw it and responded in her thread. Her edit was what made me doubt and the SM together with that makes me think she may be set to get a heartbreak edit and bachelorette edit possibly too?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:38 pm

@Bobette I watched some of ep 2 live but haven’t found a way to get any links sad disappointing for those of us who travel or live out of the country to not be able to get some links to watch. They’re not putting them on their site so that’s a bummer too sad

I checked SM and Media articles and looks like it will only be able to be watched live. Hopefully someone somewhere will be able to get a link or something. From SM it seems that Edith got the Ep 3 single date and was shown in the season SCs. So I’m not sure if the season preview was mostly from the early part of the season and so missing some SCs for later in the season? Guess I’ll just wait until the end since I won’t be able to watch live :/

Edit: Bachelor UK is starting tonight (in less than 1.5 hrs time). Will post in that thread since I think we’d get links and live links to watch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:11 pm

This isn't much help but at least they responded, and Lee liked and retweeted!

Lee Thompson liked a reply to you  14h14 hours ago

Lee Thompson Retweeted a reply to you  14h14 hours ago

In that link I found this link that has short clips that are viewable for me. That doesn't interest me though. sad

https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828/videos/comfort-zone/video

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
krish
Bobette
Mommyof2
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
Sprite
Maddy
AllAboutLove
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum