SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:11 am

Another interesting fact is last weeks group date challenge. The remaining 6 girls had to make a cocktail for Lee to taste. The winner would get the group date rose. It seems it came down to Michelle and Jacky. Lee awarded the rose to Jackie. I remember twitter went lit and said Michelle should have won and why did he give it to Jackie. Jackie in her ITM said her getting the group date rose is making her suspicious as she felt something was not right. In twitter people complained how Jackie is complaining even if she got the group date rose. BUT Jackie was right! He ended up sending no one home that night. He gave a rose to every girl. So the group date rose was worthless. When Lee was judging the cocktails he knew he was not sending anyone home. If he had given the rose to Michelle and did this move then it would have jeopardised their relationship. Michelle is now only becoming vulnerable and getting ready to open up. If this had happened she would put up the wall again

krish

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:39 pm

https://www.all4women.co.za/1705891/entertainment/sa-celebs/the-bachelor-sa-winner-lets-the-cat-out-of-the-bag

I saw this article a little while ago and thought for sure I would be able to find out who it is, but I haven't.  Anyone keen on a deep dive to see if they can find out laugh out loud?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:57 pm

@Agent99, The article is just rehashing tweets done by viewers. I NEVER take tweets done by viewers seriously. These viewers have no proof only speculations. Some people put these up because their favorite was eliminated. Two weeks into the season there were rumors that Kim and Jenna are the final 2. Kim got eliminated in episode 5. Jenna is still here but clearly not a favorite. She hardly has any screen time.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:09 pm

krish wrote:@Agent99, The article is just rehashing tweets done by viewers. I NEVER take tweets done by viewers seriously. These viewers have no proof only speculations. Some people put these up because their favorite was eliminated. Two weeks into the season there were rumors that Kim and Jenna are the final 2. Kim got eliminated in episode 5. Jenna is still here but clearly not a favorite.   She hardly has any screen time.

It's all speculation, no-one has any proof.  But the people tweeting about hearing the rumour have many followers so there could be well be some truth to it.  I was only asking if someone could find out who it was they were talking about, nothing more, nothing less.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:10 pm

I do not think they even know cantstopl

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:14 pm

Sorry @krish I think you misunderstand what I'm trying to say, but no worries, all good.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:45 am

Hi @Agent99, not a clue who they are talking about. It could be anyone of the girls. From the edit I am seeing it has to be Gina or Michelle as they seem to be getting the final girl edits.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:33 am

https://cluelesscentral.com/2019/04/23/six-years-later-and-their-paths-cross-again-is-bachelor-sa-lee-destined-to-be-with-gina/

Interesting...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:50 am

I saw that too @Agent99  Suspect

To be honest, I don’t know how I feel about that. Makes this show feel even more scripted. Not saying it’s a conspiracy and they planned this. But if she’s f1, gives me a pause as these two run in the same social circles and needed to go on a reality show to “meet” each other  question
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:28 am

Oh yes, totally Suspect

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Agent99 wrote:https://cluelesscentral.com/2019/04/23/six-years-later-and-their-paths-cross-again-is-bachelor-sa-lee-destined-to-be-with-gina/

Interesting...

This would explain a lot - like why he IMO seemed so comfortable around Gina on night one (the only episode I was able to watch laugh out loud) when they supposedly "just met".

Their relationship seemed about 5 steps ahead of everyone else from the start IMO.

Seems to me the producers went to great lengths to guarantee a Sure Thing for their first season and Gina was central to that goal (assuming she's F1 of course).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:33 pm

no no

Was there any mention aired that they knew each other?

The old met the contestant before script trick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
krish
Bobette
Mommyof2
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
Sprite
Maddy
AllAboutLove
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum