SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:31 am

This is from Michelle's Instagram dated 02/01/19
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsGFMe3gJcO/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

The same message said in different way in Lee's Instagram in Novemberhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BqoqtPcgv0v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

krish

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:38 am

https://m.channel24.co.za/TV/News/that-rose-that-dress-the-drama-michelle-reddy-gives-us-the-bachelor-sa-scoop-20190228

This was an interesting article. Notice when they asked her what she did with the first impression rose. She said she framed it. awwww

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:43 am

You're on fire @krish! bowdown
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:46 am

krish wrote:https://m.channel24.co.za/TV/News/that-rose-that-dress-the-drama-michelle-reddy-gives-us-the-bachelor-sa-scoop-20190228

This was an interesting article. Notice when they asked her what she did with the first impression rose. She said she framed it. awwww

That is a cute article...Miss Reddy is ready. giggling

All your info is just making me want to watch this even more!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:15 pm

krish wrote:Kim who was elimnated in episode 4 was very close to Gina. When she was eliminated she thanked Gina for her friendship in the house via twitter.
Kim did an interview for a magazine after her elimination. You can read the article here
https://www.channel24.co.za/TV/News/this-bachelor-sa-contestant-deliberately-threw-a-spanner-in-the-works-and-it-probably-got-her-evicted-20190321

Notice how she specifically talks about Michelle. It is almost like she is putting both Lee and Michelle down.This is the kind of talk I will give my friend if her boyfriend or guy she likes dumped her for another woman. no idea
Thanks for the updates and info @krish - we appreciate it so much for those of us who cannot watch.

I had Michelle in F2 as she has many clues she goes very far but the reason I didn't have her as F1 was from following her on IG she seems sad in her IG stories imo especially compared to the other women's SM activity. I also haven't seen a time when she'd be on a SHV if there was one. If she is F1 then I think they may have split up. Perhaps that's what Kim is alluding to in her comment about it not lasting? Although I disagree about people being similar always clashing. Art and Matilda are very similar (many of the contestants that season said they are like the same person) and think they are a phenomenal couple - the best this show has ever produced imo.

Also, from following Lee I will be pleasantly surprised if he is with his F1 regardless of who it is. His SM activity is not like any bach lead I've seen before that is still with their F1. Way too much liking of other women on IG since filming ended and he is obsessed with re-posting every positive thing about himself in his IG stories. It's too much for me as are the constant model shots and inspo quotes. I get that's his thing but it's very one-note.

Do you think Lee’s perfect match is in this mansion?

If I were Lee's matchmaker I would have to say that there are two ladies who could be a perfect match. If you observe the social cues of both Michelle Reddy and Lee you will notice how similar the two are, poised, conscious of their choice of words and their body language is similar. I think there would be a clash in similarity if the two ended up together, it would be like dating oneself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:59 pm

@AllAboutLove, yes you do have some valid points.
With regard to Michelle being sad in her posts, I think she is quite a homely person. She seems to be into charity, horse riding and cooking. Not much into parties and clubbing and the glamorous life. She is also not a business owner, model nor social influencer so maybe that is why her Instagram comes out a little dull at times.
I did notice she seems to update her episodes in Instagram on Lee kindly.  Almost with respect. But I have learnt a lesson not to always rely on social media posting.

Is Lee with his F1? Good question.This is the first Bachelor for South Africa and a big test for the country to embrace the franchise. Lee's and the shows reputation is on the line...We have to wait and see.

Lee on the show is coming out genuine on the show so far. He seems to be getting rid of the girls who are in it "for the wrong reasons" or the girls who are super bitchy.

I have seen some video interviews of him some interesting facts;
1. Gives me the impression he really wants to settle down. When asked why he has not found anyone he gives a valid answer. He said while building his business and he did give  the time. In fact, his previous relationship ended ,which was 1 and half years ago, because of this.
2. When they asked him about his ex, he only had good things to say about her. He took sole responsibility for the relationship breaking up because he did not put it as a priority. What makes it different now is he believes he is comfortable in life and is now ready to settle down and concentrate on building a family life.
3. In a radio interview they teased him about being so good looking he must of have had many girlfriends. He actually gets shy and says no he has not had many relationships because he was always working.
4. I believe he did propose at the end to his F1. He thanked the jewelers who sponsored The Bachelor in his Instagram he said  "thank you to @jackfreedman for helping me create the ring I put so much time, effort and meaning in designing.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:12 pm

4. I believe he did propose at the end to his F1. He thanked the jewelers who sponsored The Bachelor in his Instagram he said  "thank you to @jackfreedman for helping me create the ring I put so much time, effort and meaning in designing.
He seems to really care and value the ring sentiment.
5. He seems to love kids and can not wait to have his own. He has a website design company called Skyler Web. When the interviewer queried him on the name he said he named it after his daughter who is not born yet. He had always wanted kids and can not wait to be a dad. I thought that was cute...
6. Majority of the girls who have been eliminated also seem to have kind words for him barring Kim.
Only time will tell if he is who he says he is....

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:20 pm

@krish thank you for the info bestbud! When the first episode aired I looked at all the IG stories by each of the women and by far Michelle's was not as excited as the other women. It's what made me think maybe she is not F1 or if F1 maybe not still together. Her IG posts are different though from her stories and I suspect they are made to post on their IG stories so not as telling to me as their stories.

From the first episode I liked Michelle the most. She stood out the most to me and also received the FIR. Her entrance was the "wow" factor entrance as was Lee going TO her to have a second waltz with her. The other women went to him (Gina, Jozaan, etc). I'd have to read my live-posts again for Ep1 to see for sure but from following Michelle on IG (I check the remaining women's IG stories and posts + activity) and Michelle is very lovely! Definitely my top pick for sure but without watching hard to see the edit. Her screencaps are a lot so it's why I thought she could be in the F2.

Wish there was a way to watch but appreciate all your updates yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:23 pm

Interesting about a proposal. That's much more like the USA show then. Do you know @krish if Bach SA has fantasy overnight suites like the USA too?

A proposal so many months ago and still 8 women on the show. That's a really really loooong time to wait for the finale. And even longer for an engaged couple. I hope the final couple are still together. It would be lovely for the first Bach SA to be a successful season like NZ and AU were. Lee's SM makes me wonder but I'd love to be wrong and he is still with his F1. Fingers crossed!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:34 pm

@AllAboutLove, yes there are fantasy suite dates. Lee mentioned this when an interviewer asked if they traveled during the show.
Women Tell All - studio is not sure yet at this time.
Live Finale - This may happen because a person asked the studio on twitter for tickets and they replied they will keep them posted.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:39 pm

@AllAboutLove, yes I also like Michelle. That is the main reason I am following. I hope she makes it to the final. She and Lee do seem compatible. Both give a vibe of wanting to settle down sooner then later, both want kids, both have a passion for cooking, both like animals, both are into charities (him - children and welfare; she - animal cruelty).

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:03 pm

@krish thank you  bestbud! that will be interesting to see the overnight dates and how Lee handles those. I would think he'd not sleep with any of the women. So take an approach like Art Green from Bach NZ perhaps and have overnights but nothing happening and making that clear?

I definitely like what Michelle posts on her IG stories. She seems very lovely and a great catch and genuine person. Her IG stories are definitely not dull - far from it. In her stories I've seen her videoing going to different places for her job, cooking, learning about others, horse-riding, with her bestie, and charity work. Beautiful woman inside and out. If she's not F1 she'd be a gorgeous bachelorette!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum