SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:07 am

LADIEZZZZ

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3wtLAj8

Frankie, 23, Edinburgh

JOB: Freelance Make-up Artist

DATING HISTORY: Has had a couple of serious relationships

FUN FACT: Was born in Essex but at 7 moved to Edinburgh with her mum

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 R0BXtem

Abbey, 26, London

JOB: PA to CEO and Boutique Owner

DATING HISTORY: One serious relationship from 17-23

FUN FACT: Has a five-year-old son and is a single mum

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DuOWxqk

Natasha, 28, Essex

JOB: Surveyor

DATING HISTORY:  Longest relationship was for 5 years. Has been single for over a tear.

FUN FACT: From the ages of 18-22 she worked as a promotions girl in local nightclubs. Is half Iranian and half-English

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Nzub2us

Robyn, 28, Wirral

JOB: Professional Bollywood Dancer

DATING HISTORY:  One serious boyfriend at 17

FUN FACT:  Stayed in India for five years and performed in Bollywood movies and music videos

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UmZh3f2

Lois, 31, Hertfordshire

JOB: Company Owner

DATING HISTORY:  Was with ex for seven and a half years. They share daughter Grace, 4

FUN FACT:  Never gets jealous –  would let her boyfriend go on lads’ holidays and not bat an eyelid

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Frrd7rB

Tonique, 28, London

JOB: Brand Manager at Selfridges

DATING HISTORY: Single for two and a half years and has had two serious relationships

FUN FACT:  Has a tattoo saying ‘SOZ GOD’

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 XmHpS2D

Lilly, 24, London

JOB: Financial Analyst

DATING HISTORY: longest relationship has been 6-8 months. This was a year ago

FUN FACT:  Moved in with her nan when her grandad passed away and been living there for a year

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ZEdzyjF

Chloe, 25, London

JOB: Yoga Teacher

DATING HISTORY: Her longest relationship lasted 18 months

FUN FACT: Had to relearn how to walk after breaking her back in Hawaii  

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1SnIcGR

Gabriella, 29, London

JOB: Journalist and award-winning blogger

DATING HISTORY: has had four serious relationships

FUN FACT: Landed a dream placement at Yves Saint Laurent in NYC  

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 TZPrn8V

Georgina, 30, London/LA

JOB: Circus Performer

DATING HISTORY: Three serious relationships but they never quite make it to two years

FUN FACT: Georgie has fire breathed for Miley Cyrus and acted with Kevin Hart

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6QbFhCb

Alicia, 25, Essex

JOB: Events Co-Ordinator

DATING HISTORY: Been in two serious relationships

FUN FACT: Moved to LA when she was 18 for second boyfriend

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 49RX8gO

Charlotte, 36, London

JOB: Full-time Model

DATING HISTORY: Was with ex-fiance for two years before breaking off engagement

FUN FACT: Teaches yoga in her spare time

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CJRH0ja

Reanne, 28, Norwich

JOB: Model and entertainer

DATING HISTORY:  Was married for 2 years and now is divorced

FUN FACT:  She met her ex-husband whilst working on a Disney cruise ship

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CoZ7JbS

Claudia, 25, London

JOB: Belly dancer

DATING HISTORY:  Never been in a real relationship

FUN FACT:  She is half Egyptian and half Columbian

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 9ELVRgN

Faran, 35, London

JOB: Pilates Instructor

DATING HISTORY:  has had four serious relationships

FUN FACT:  Born on the Upper Eastside of New York, Faran moved to the UK aged 13

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 C01euIO

Tara, 21, Scotland

JOB: Hairdresser

DATING HISTORY: Hairdresser

FUN FACT:  Definitely been heartbroken, and said it’s the hardest thing she ever went through

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6WykT71

Victoria, 32, London

JOB: Account Manager

DATING HISTORY:  Has had two serious relationships

FUN FACT:  Appeared on The X Factor with girlband Voxe- but was booted at bootcamp

Source

Some very pretty girls!  Alex is punching above his weight with this lot IMO.  

The last one looks like such a Victoria laugh out loud She reminds me of Matty's Laura.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Here's the group photo. The posing of the two on the right...some personality there!

Credit: @Alex Marks
alexpmarks Humbled and honoured to be chosen as the man lucky enough to meet & date these gorgeous women.
Tune into @channel5_tv Monday 4th 10PM to see how I got on. Madness!
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 pm

@Bobette @ishkabaha Thank you both for the updates yes

Alex tagged the women in his pic so I will add their SM to their individual contestant threads when I am able to create them. @GuardianAngel whenever you get the chance could you create the main contestant thread so I can create the individual contestant threads? Thank you so much! Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:05 pm

The ladies' instagram accounts:

Abbey, 26, London  abbeyramae
Alicia, 25, Essex  aliciaoates
Charlotte, 36, London  charlotteeveedwards
Chloe, 24, London  misschlo3a
Claudia, 25, London  claudievicso
Faran, 35, London  faran_cooper
Frankie, 23, Edinburgh   frankiemaddin
Gabriella, 29, London  bygabriellalondon
Georgina, 30, London  georgieleahy
Lilly, 24, London  lillydouse
Lois, 31, Hertfordshire  lois_uk
Natasha, 28, Essex  natasharosemazaheri
Reanne, 28, Norwich  reanneb_model
Robyn, 28, Wirral  robyntollady
Tara, 21, Scotland  tarawalls_
Tonique, 28, London  iamboujiinlondon
Victoria, 32, London  victoriabailey_vb

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:44 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Here's the group photo. The posing of the two on the right...some personality there!

Credit: @Alex Marks
alexpmarks Humbled and honoured to be chosen as the man lucky enough to meet & date these gorgeous women.
Tune into @channel5_tv Monday 4th 10PM to see how I got on. Madness!
Source

Girl far left - is that Victoria? - She & Alex match IMO.  Unless she's a bitch/nutcase I think she'll go far.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:28 pm

@Bobette  I believe Lilly is the one on the far left.  Victoria is behind Alex on the right, in the red dress and short straight hair.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:23 pm

A clip from night one.  I really like the car they drove up in.  

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:59 pm

The group photo with the women identified.  There are two missing from the released names:  Faran and Natasha.  Does that mean they left before the rose ceremony? It seems a shame they went to all the trouble to travel there and don't even get in the group photo.

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Bachel10

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:01 am

ishkabaha wrote:@Bobette  I believe Lilly is the one on the far left.  Victoria is behind Alex on the right, in the red dress and short straight hair.

Gotcha, thanks yes  Interesting that Natasha and Faran don't make it past the first RC.  

Natasha is gorgeous - I wonder what she does to get the boot. Maybe she walks? question

Positioning of previous winners for comparison:

Season 4, Carianne, to Gavin's right in white here

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 K7QjpNz

Source

And on the first step in this one

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 GpXo8bs

Source

Season 5, Khloe, in blue, to the right two over

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 K8dyffF

Source

First step here also

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 PAzAuXs

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:20 pm

@ishkabaha strange, good catch.

@Bobette interesting comparisons!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Some articles before the first episode premieres in an hour.

I went into this with the idea of coming out of it in a relationship which is meaningful and will stand the test of time.

But breaking 16 hearts in order to find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with wasn’t easy.

‘I spent times feeling unworthy of holding women’s fate in my hands. I almost felt too honoured to be in this position of responsibility,’ explained Alex.

‘Obviously I invested my heart and my emotions, and by the end that grew, but obviously it just gets harder. I didn’t like the rejection. It was tricky, I’m not going to lie.’
https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/04/bachelor-uks-alex-marks-slams-gavin-henson-spencer-matthews-reveals-sets-apart-8805106/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Info about this season: 1 hr episodes every night Mon-Fri for 2 weeks (total of 10 episodes, 5 episodes per week)

When does it start?
The Bachelor UK starts tonight (Monday, March 4 2019) on Channel 5 from 10pm - 11.30pm. It will then air nightly Monday - Friday.

Episode Guide:
Tuesday 5 March: 10.15pm - 11.20pm
Wednesday 6 March: 10.00pm - 11.05pm
Thursday 7 March: 10.00pm - 11.05pm
Friday 8 March: 10.15pm - 11.15pm

How many episodes?
The show will be on for a total of ten episodes so it is estimated to be on our TV screens for two weeks (FINALE Friday next week).

Who is the new bachelor?
This year's bachelor is Alex Marks , 31 from London. He is sure to impress at a whopping 6ft 6 inches tall and owns his own personal training studio.

During an exclusive chat with Mirror Online, he said: "[My parents] just celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary, they're just so in sync with one another.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bachelor-uk-start-date-channel-14054322

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Louise
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Idlemess
Sprite