SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Info about this season: 1 hr episodes every night Mon-Fri for 2 weeks (total of 10 episodes, 5 episodes per week)

REALLY?  That's great!  (If we get links).  I'm all for binge viewing.  Bring it ON.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Info about this season: 1 hr episodes every night Mon-Fri for 2 weeks (total of 10 episodes, 5 episodes per week)

REALLY?  That's great!  (If we get links).  I'm all for binge viewing.  Bring it ON.
@Bobette IKR! Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613 It's great that it will air over 2 weeks. Makes up for not being able to watch the Bachelor SA. And... this UK season films in South Africa anyway so we get to see SA anyway laugh out loud

I am currently watching the episode live via a live link. Just google Channel 5 UK and any live link for that channel and it is currently airing live now. I am certain links will be available afterwards to post for catching up for those who can't watch live.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:34 pm

I've just watched the first 30 minutes streaming live in Firstonetv and the girls each had 1minute to stand in front of everyone and tell why they deserved to stay.  They voted for 2 girls to go home.  The 2 with the most votes had to leave immediately the day they arrived! The bachelor didn't even get to meet them.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:41 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I've just watched the first 30 minutes streaming live in Firstonetv and the girls each had 1minute to stand in front of everyone and tell why they deserved to stay.  They voted for 2 girls to go home.  The 2 with the most votes had to leave immediately the day they arrived! The bachelor didn't even get to meet them.
Omg thank you for this!! How did I not know about this live stream website love you  bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:15 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I've just watched the first 30 minutes streaming live in Firstonetv and the girls each had 1minute to stand in front of everyone and tell why they deserved to stay.  They voted for 2 girls to go home.  The 2 with the most votes had to leave immediately the day they arrived! The bachelor didn't even get to meet them.

THANKS @ishkabaha!  Missed the stream of Bach but what a fantastic website - Never bookmarked anything so fast in my life Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:49 pm

How do you know what channel to choose?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 pm

From a google search of 'channel 5 uk streaming' I got this link:
https://www.firstonetv.live/Live/United-Kingdom/Channel-5--31

It's Channel 5 -- it shows up as a large 5 in the list of channels for United Kingdom.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:17 am

@ishkabaha Thank you for posting the site  yes hopefully it will continue and work. I usually use that site and watch using Duck Duck Go so no popup ads or anything unlike other browsers.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:38 am

Sleuthing the women's SM for clues for F1 and it looks like Alicia and Robyn were gone the time of filming (filming began early Oct and ended ~ Nov 20/21). 

Here's what Robyn posted before and post-filming. 
- She put a black heart before filming started and then when she was back on IG again post-filming. 
- shown in the season preview near the end when Alex is saying he's fallen in love and he is kissing her in preview too. 
- First ep, the show tweeted about her and she likes Alex's posts quite a bit. 
- Also in first impressions video, Alex's one word for her was "knock-out" (she also posted the video on her IG stories of Alex saying that about her)
- she posted on her IG stories getting cupcakes sent to her and Alex and her name on them. That feels very personal and something only for F1  question
- her family and friends follow Alex and she had a watch party with friends and family and they seem super excited for her, especially her mom Pat.  
- She's gorgeous and closer to Alex's age too (he being 31 and she 28) as Alicia is 26. 

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 53399091_10216437516844357_1410551488610041856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 53633608_10216437520644452_3480787903523586048_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

https://www.instagram.com/robyntollady/

Cupcakes she received with her name and Alex's name on them
Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 53110733_10216437609726679_2600216803506388992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

IG stories

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:51 am

Robyn might be the sexy, physical F3

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:54 am

Idlemess wrote:Robyn might be the sexy, physical F3
:yes:  IA and definitely can see that. Another part of me thinks if she is F1 then she could be the one the lead is most physically into which is a big clue for F1s. Reminds me of Snez who was sexy, physical F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:08 am

SM sleuthing regarding Lily that I've sleuthed so far: (it's amazing to me how much Lily looks like the twin of Hailey Baldwin Bieber!)

- Alex tagged Lily in his IG story the other day. Not sure if a clue or if he tagged her for a mate that may be interested in her if he never picked her and she didn't go far?
- Lily was the first woman from his season he followed on IG 
- she's been shown a lot in the previews and show's Twitter feed so they are pushing her 
- the theme for the season is "love worth fighting for" and Lily is the one who comes with boxing gear on and tells him at her M&G red carpet arrival that she is ready to fight for him so it could be tied to her and a clue?
- I didn't see any clear SCs of her on any dates and her SM activity it looks like she was active ~ 2 weeks or so after filming began so she could leave early and on her own possibly (shown in Season Preview talking about not being there)
- she's a bit on the younger side (24?) but looks/acts older imo. Age hasn't come up so it's not being pushed as an obstacle or anything but seems like it could be a difference
- Pre-filming Sept 30 IG post https://www.instagram.com/p/BoXDIHwgkDM/
- Oct 17 IG post https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCfLbuAkns/  Oct 17 first post since filming started. She has other posts she is tagged in where she was at events which makes me think she didn't make it that far as it conflicts with filming dates. OR it could be a ruse and she had someone posting on her behalf question

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 53544648_10216437806891608_6433920975741386752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/lillydouse/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Louise
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Idlemess
Sprite