SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:01 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Glad they showed it quickly.....

Yes, agreed!  

I don't think this season would have done much to revive the franchise in the UK.  I wonder if there will be another one (or a Bette - I don't think they've ever had one in the UK?)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Louise Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Bobette wrote:

Yes, agreed!  

I don't think this season would have done much to revive the franchise in the UK.  I wonder if there will be another one (or a Bette - I don't think they've ever had one in the UK?)
I can't see them renewing it, the ratings have been really bad.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Louise wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes, agreed!  

I can't see them renewing it, the ratings have been really bad.

Doesn't surprise me and I think the network probably expected that hence the fast track. From watching Love Island it seems to me the UK audience respond to real love stories (the most committed couples always win!) and IMO there was no love here at all.

Personally I just didn't ever see a real connection between Alicia and Alex other than shallow lust from him towards her. I believe her now-deleted tweet about him being a twat is probably an accurate representation of her feelings for him. Well played, Alicia.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:18 pm

@Bobette I agree with all you said. Let's bring on Love Island.. One of my fav shows.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:31 pm

O/T @LoveDovez Yeah I'm looking forward to it too!  Do you know when the next season starts?

Meanwhile here we have Alicia and Alex posting touching IG posts about... (him) his bromance with the crew, and (her) flogging clothes. laugh out loud

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3L1rAX1

Source

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 QBZLiNl

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 EEIQNAF

Source

Have either of them posted a single pic/video of them together since the finale?  All I've seen is paparazzi pics of one IMO clearly staged "date".  

They split ages ago IMO.  I'll be interested to hear what's said when their contracts run out but for now I am done diddly done with this season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:34 pm

In Reanne and Gabriella's stories they said that they are still together.  CC also posted cute stories of a xmas gift so don't know what real from not real but enjoying it:

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen11
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:39 am

@Bobette Love Island should start late May/early June

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:39 am

Louise wrote:@Bobette Love Island should start late May/early June

Thanks @Louise thumbsup

iamreal2u wrote:In Reanne and Gabriella's stories they said that they are still together.  CC also posted cute stories of a xmas gift so don't know what real from not real but enjoying it:

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen11

Yeah I saw that - I could believe they were maybe together at Xmas since filming wrapped late November (I think?) But why post the bottle pic now?  If they were together now, surely he'd have have something better to post than that?  Where are the loved up couple pics, or the traditional IG story of the winner and F1 after the finale?

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually split before Xmas and this "sentimental" gift was his attempt to get her back or something.  I'm just not seeing any evidence of them as an IRL couple.  IMO Reanne and Gabriella would still be under contract to say whatever TPTB told them to so I'm not placing much stock in their comments.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Louise wrote:@Bobette Love Island should start late May/early June

Thanks Louise and @Bobette they normally start the first week in June. Fingers crossed they start on time.

Has anyone seen any new Pics Of Alex and Alicia? I wonder if they are still together? I just can't see them going for very long.;(
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:07 pm

Alex showed up in Alicia’s IG live by accident. She was acting all sad ignoring all Alex questions and saying she needed time to herself but he was spotted in a mirror so she acknowledged that they are still together. Looks real.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:50 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Alex showed up in Alicia’s IG live by accident. She was acting all sad ignoring all Alex questions and saying she needed time to herself but he was spotted in a mirror so she acknowledged that they are still together. Looks real.

Not to play Devil's Advocate AGAIN but that sounds like a set up to me.  Why would they pretend not to be together if they are?  Makes no sense, unless they're just taking the piss.  At least they're having fun with it, whatever they're up to! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:53 pm

Bobette wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Alex showed up in Alicia’s IG live by accident. She was acting all sad ignoring all Alex questions and saying she needed time to herself but he was spotted in a mirror so she acknowledged that they are still together. Looks real.

Not to play Devil's Advocate AGAIN but that sounds like a set up to me.  Why would they pretend not to be together if they are?  Makes no sense.  At least they're having fun with it, whatever they're up to! laugh out loud

I know right but yeah I'm enjoying it. He also have a cute IG story.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Louise
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Idlemess
Sprite