SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:09 am

How many screencaps do we have left for Charlie?  Boxing and Paddleboarding?  If we didn’t have those caps I would have said he was out in the next week or so
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:06 am

@Sundy I think he goes further bc of those SCs. Rob got the bad edit tonight and the BetteAU IG posted negative about Rob so I am thinking Rob may not be in F4 if Charlie or Bill are. 

Charlie going ott and outside his contract (definitely not abiding his contract) makes me think things may go awry for him too when he leaves and he wasn't asked to be on BIP so he is doing his own "show" dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:12 am

@AllAboutLove I suspect that one thing that Charlie would hate is looking like a fool. The Dasha think I suspect is all about him protecting his ego and showing the world ‘he doesn’t need Ali’ JMhO
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy I think he goes further bc of those SCs. Rob got the bad edit tonight and the BetteAU IG posted negative about Rob so I am thinking Rob may not be in F4 if Charlie or Bill are. 

Charlie going ott and outside his contract (definitely not abiding his contract) makes me think things may go awry for him too when he leaves and he wasn't asked to be on BIP so he is doing his own "show" dizzy
Yes, I agree that Rob is on his way out, putting Charlie and Bill in the F4, and also that things are going to get A LOT worse for Charlie before he goes if he’s completely written off appearing on BIP. Maybe she throws him out? Although I can’t see what would push Ali to do that?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:52 am

I just want Bill to last longer than Charlie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:00 am

Horrid small man syndrome. Source

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 F7f16110
teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 E6af0010
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:03 am

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 318829699 That's nasty.  I thought he was one of the decent guys.  Rolling Eyes Meanwhile Danny is all class. :yes:

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 QBpcwCY

Source

@Sundy, regarding the remaining screencaps we still have Rob's "my fate is in the lap of the gods" bit to fit in as well.  Charlie/Rob/Bill all jostling for the two remaining spots in the top 4 and various logic behind each of them making or not making it IMO.  Charlie's increasingly brazen antics this week with Dasha make me think he might crash out spectacularly at F5.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:03 pm

@Sundy I wanted Bill to last longer than Charlie before I read that article about him  no no They can both go asap imo  

@Bobette Definite Ewww to Alex  No need to have the towel so low mate (he's basically rivaling Michael/F2/Fake watch wearer who always poses like this on his IG stories since SamF's season). Not a great look.
Aww. Danny was definite class act. Sad about his mum passing sad  

ETA: Saw this about Ivan and the avos  teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698  laugh out loud
“They [the producers] let me go for about 15 minutes and everyone was pissing themselves. I didn’t know why they were laughing, I was trying to work it out, flicking the switch, unplugging the cord and turning it on and off, I probably did everything but think of the skin and the pit. And then after about 15 minutes of letting me go, they called me over and were like ‘scrape it out and start again’. So then I actually cut it up and that’s what they ate… there may have been some residue seed in there though. Look, it tasted pretty horrendous, I don’t even know how Bill ate it.”

Also, Ivan confirming that Ali's reaction to dancing was to the flash mob. 
I bet it was awesome! I'm still salty we didn't get to see it  :pout Wish they'd show that fun stuff instead! 

“That was HORRENDOUS editing. We actually all spent a couple of days choreographing a full flash mob with all 15 boys. Then I had my solo and they totally changed the music and cut the flash mob, but we all knew [editing] would happen on the show.
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Punkee's recaps of Ep 5 & 6  cantstopl rofl rotfl

E5 - Ivan and the avocado laugh out loud Charlie goes full Jarrod and Jules is gold  teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

Look who commented on the vid above about Ivan and the avos  laugh out loud 

E6 laugh out loud the end, Daniel aka "Who is he'  laugh out loud 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/itsPunkee
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 pm

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4d0e4bad-01b6-4b4b-80a1-624a95774f27
Lee J. Cobb

I’m reminded of this actor whenever I see Charlie

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Punkee's recaps of Ep 5 & 6  cantstopl rofl rotfl

E5 - Ivan and the avocado laugh out loud Charlie goes full Jarrod and Jules is gold  teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

Look who commented on the vid above about Ivan and the avos  laugh out loud 

E6 laugh out loud the end, Daniel aka "Who is he'  laugh out loud 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/itsPunkee
Omg that is the best!! I am still dying of laughter just thinking about it  cantstopl I don’t think I have ever laughed for days on a show like this
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:09 am

@Idlemess just googled him and I can see it yes
@LeapofFaith it's too hilarious!  teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens