SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HYBPA - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:49 am

Sundy wrote:Ali on HYBPA managed to say ‘I’m open to all the men’ and ‘gushing’ during her segment. She needs to just not talk!
Sam asked Ali if Taite was still in there. Ali said yes and inferred that she liked kissing him ‘not in those words’ though
Interesting to ask if Taite is still there, seems to imply he leaves/rejects her which is what the show pushed as an ending before the season started.

Sundy wrote:Shock surprise! Yeah right
Exactly. I don't see any shock surprise. It's not an engagement considering the ring she wears is on her right hand. Then again, I think it's weird she was shown wearing a ring and standing by herself. No past Bettes got a ring at all but the F1s to Bach leads who got rings didn't stand by themselves with their ring  Suspect  dizzy  Maybe it's all just for promotion.

sprout wrote:Last minute truths?
I think this relates to Bill and 'truths' about Amy saying they dated (she never said how long they dated, only that they had dated) and Bill being shown saying they never dated  laugh out loud  Regardless of whatever happened, it's just funny that he had his HTD at her dad's house and Amy was saying I wonder if he will kiss me or something like that laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

HYBPA - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
Perhaps Todd wants to tell her about his career plans and that she will have to wait to have kids ?  

It's not about Todd and kids kids since Ali already knows about this from HTDs and talked about their "timelines". 

Ali's IG post is not just about the finale ep but finale week, so I think it relates to Bill (see above post). 

I can also see it being nothing and just hyped up like usual :headbanging

ETA: Re marriage/babies. Even if she wants that I think it's just a storyboard imo for Ali to say "I want marriage and babies" and makes her as a lead look like she is genuinely looking for that. Then post-show reality will be her going to events and living off of her being on the show and two years pass and still no marriage or babies anywhere to be seen cheeky  jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Ali on HYBPA managed to say ‘I’m open to all the men’ and ‘gushing’ during her segment. She needs to just not talk!
Sam asked Ali if Taite was still in there. Ali said yes and inferred that she liked kissing him ‘not in those words’ though
Interesting to ask if Taite is still there, seems to imply he leaves/rejects her which is what the show pushed as an ending before the season started.

Sundy wrote:Shock surprise! Yeah right
Yeah I am waiting for a shock surprise. It's not an engagement considering the ring she wears is on her right hand. Then again, I think it's weird she was shown wearing a ring and standing by herself. No past Bettes got a ring at all but the F1s to Bach leads who got rings didn't stand by themselves with their ring  Suspect  dizzy  Maybe it's all just for promotion.

I think this relates to Bill and 'truths' about Amy saying they dated (she never said how long they dated, only that they had dated) and Bill being shown saying they never dated  laugh out loud  Regardless of whatever happened, it's just funny that he had his HTD at her dad's house and Amy was saying I wonder if he will kiss me or something like that laugh out loud

Yes, it is also probably related to Bill, All About Love, but I think the producers advertised Todd as well. The previews show him disclosing something important to Ali. IMO it is the producers pushing the idea that Todd has something  'shocking' or 'big' to reveal when they know it isn't really the case. They know Todd is popular and that more people will watch the show if they promote the idea that Todd is going to unveil some great secret! The producers make me no no no no no no

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:01 am

Well Ali got off very easy on HYBPA, IMO.  No tough questions; it was more like a silly, saucy pantomime.

She seemed pretty happy/relaxed but maybe they just changed her batteries and did a software upgrade.

Source

@AllAboutLove, asking "is Taite still there" IMO was an attempt to trip her up and gauge her reaction to the name of F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:05 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yes, it is also probably related to Bill, All About Love, but I think the producers advertised Todd as well. The previews show him  disclosing something important to Ali. IMO it is the producers pushing the idea that Todd has something  'shocking' or 'big' to reveal when they know it isn't really the case. They know Todd is popular and that more people will watch the show if they promote the idea that Todd is going to unveil some great secret! The producers make me no no no no no no

The important thing Todd wants to tell Ali imo and that he really wants her to know is that he is in love/falling in love with her on their Cinderella FD date just like what MattyJ told Georgia on his FD he was falling in love with her  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Ali on HYBPA ... Sam asked Ali if Taite was still in there. Ali said yes and inferred that she liked kissing him ‘not in those words’ though
Bobette wrote:

Source

@AllAboutLove, asking "is Taite still there" IMO was an attempt to trip her up and gauge her reaction to the name of F1.

Aha! This is what I was wondering what they would show. I had a feeling it would be a clip with Todd  :yes:  They showed him in the beginning of the season on HYBPA so thought they'd do it again now at the end and of course they did. Definitely pushing for Todd could be F1.

@Bobette IA about seeing her reaction to Taite's name (for F1) but also think it ties into the show's season preview and the show commenting on their FB to "watch the end" and pushing for the idea that she gets rejected "is he still there" as in with her or not into her as much. So a way to push that "will she be rejected" narrative again imo (even with the ring, like I posted above, I find it strange that she is shown by herself with it. Probably promotion but still. It's odd).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:20 am

TBH I think it was just a really boring, straight forward season to film.  She was lusting after Taite from the get go and it was obvious she'd pick him, so they just decided to concentrate on Todd, throw all their usual F1 editing/promotional arsenal behind him, and hope people would be fooled/intrigued/in love with Todd enough to watch to the end.  In some ways they succeeded.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:39 am

She was lusting after a few of them laugh out loud 

I don't think it was always straightforward to film like past Bette seasons considering the rumors about her and  (2 weeks unaccounted for). Plus given Nick's ending I think they gave a good edit to her and to the F1.

But in regards to Taite by the time he got his SD it was game over imo. 

Then again, as I posted before, even with SamFrost she was game over even more than Ali is with Sasha and that season had days off from filming because Sasha left the show and had to be convinced to go back. 

So even with an obvious F1 it doesn't mean straightforward filming. 

As for watching for Todd It worked for me. I watched for him more than for Ali  :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:44 am

I keep forgetting to say, re: the gaps in time, I'm wondering if it's because Ali got sick at some point.  

She spent a lot of time in skimpy dresses at cocktail parties (where you could see people's breath, it was so cold) and swimming in what would have been FREEZING water at that time of year.  On her date with Taite she was literally shaking when reading the questions and tried to play it off like she was nervous but IMO she was trembling from the cold.  

I thought she looked noticeably pale at the cocktail party when she dismissed Charlie - may have been the stress of the conversation but could have been ill then IMO. If she caught a cold or flu that would have easily taken at least a week to get over and there would have been a duty of care to the contestants not to have to kiss her while she was sick.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:02 am

Sundy wrote:
Hang on. Why is Ali on HYBPA tonight. It’s usually F4. Charlie did all other media rounds. The F1 and Bach normally do post frc

@Sundy True! The lead and F1 usually do that post-FRC so doing it before so it's interesting she did it now.  

When does The Project announce their Friday schedule? question 
That will be telling if Ali is listed as being on there with her winner  :yes:

ETA: @Bobette good point about Ali possibly being sick during filming. Definitely possible HYBPA - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:35 am

Bobette wrote:Well Ali got off very easy on HYBPA, IMO.  No tough questions; it was more like a silly, saucy pantomime.

She seemed pretty happy/relaxed but maybe they just changed her batteries and did a software upgrade.

Source

She looks very different Bobette, she looks less waxy and less plastic. She has obvious 'flaws' now which make her more real, I think the lip fillers are starting to go away. She looks better now in the show, different from when it started. In this photos though, she looks a bit tired, not that happy but still fine. It could also be the photo though, I am not very photogenic and the same may apply to Ali, while some other very average people look great in photos so I personally avoid making inferences from just one shot but for what I see in the ones you posted she looks a bit older, and more natural. I appreciate imperfections.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Popcorn For All wrote:In this photos though, she looks a bit tired, not that happy but still fine. It could also be the photo though, I am not very photogenic and the same may apply to Ali, while some other very average people look great in photos so I personally avoid making inferences from just one shot ...

@Popcorn For All they're tweets not photos - if you click on the arrow in the middle of the frame a short clip from the show plays yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens