SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:45 am

I am not going to judge her. I will wait and see what I think once I see her on screen and, more importantly, with Colton. Who knows, maybe it was just a rebound thing that ended badly. As for the part about her not telling the rebound guy (if that was what it was) about going on TB, who knows for sure about what/how that went down. There are always 2 sides to every story. Can any of us say that we haven't ever acting stupid in the past?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm

@George1218 How about acting stupid in the present?!!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:20 pm

I’m curious about whether or not Tayshia may have told Colton about the ex husband and her relationship prior to going on the show in the FS, where they can speak openly without the cameras around. While Colton will not choose her as his F1, I think if she’s smart, letting him know about everything would at least not blindside him when it all comes out later, and create a nasty situation for all involved. She most definitely will receive negative attention from this, but it helps if the lead knows everything ahead of time and may not add to the pile on with everyone else.  If she thinks the information won’t get out, she’s horribly naive, and it won’t end well for her.

Last edited by islandchild2 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:23 pm

suzq wrote:Considering the "Bachelor Bubble" that seems to happen to many contestants during filming, Tayshia may have developed some feelings for Colton.  When you are put in a situation where you are only focused on either The Bachelor or Bachelorette -- that is easy to do.  I am more focused on how people feel after leaving that environment and going back to the real world.
I understand that people go on the show for a variety of reasons.  I think given Tayshia getting divorced, going into a relationship right away and then leaving that to come on the Bachelor -- to me that sends red flags.  I'd rather see Colton with someone who is on more of the same level than he is.  I don't know his true motivations for being the Bachelor, but I would like to see him pick someone that he might actually have a shot of having a relationship with outside of the show.  JMO.

Hannah G. is a SM influencer who isn’t exactly shy about wanting to build her brand. Cassie appears to be an actress of sorts along side her sister Michelle, and stars in a docu-series featuring her ex-long term boyfriend Caelon or however his name is spelled. Tayshia went for opportunities in modeling and acting, and Colton is definitely there to build his brand and to perhaps bring more attention to his charity, which is his only job from what I’ve gathered. So it seems to me that all four of them have motives for being there, but as usual, some will be viewed differently from others based on perception and good ole fashioned bias.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:18 pm

I realize they all have their reasons whatever they are for going on the show -- what the "right reasons" are for some might be different than others. I think they all have their own agenda. I personally feel no bias against any of them. I do feel like a relationship might be a little bit more of a stretch between them just because Colton doesn't have a lot of serious relationship experience and she most likely has the most, but if Tayshia is the one he wants to be with than I think that is great. It honestly doesn't matter to me who he picks. I'd like to think that Colton is there for love as well as the fame, but I don't know.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:38 am

I agree, I'm not invested in who Colton picks, this is his journey after all and I hope he finds happiness. According to RS he's going to choose Cassie, and that's exactly who I thought he would pick. She's probably the best choice for him on many levels, so I hope it all works out for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Yesterday

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 20181110

Today

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 20181111

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:38 pm

Her following/follower count has been bouncing up and down for the last 5 days. Everything has been the same all day, I'm looking at her IG right now as I type this and her follower count is 835 not 836, and her following count is 1491. Everything is back to the identical numbers I saw on Thursday. Her IG stats remind me of Hannah G's a week or so ago, when things were fluctuating.  Unless something funky happened in Portugal, it's going to be a while before we know who got eliminated at the F3 RC.
Edit: Ok, I just checked on my desktop and that's where her follower count is showing 836, while it says 835 on my phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 pm

She is following one more from 1491 to 1492 - could be nothing but thought I’d post ;)

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 65481210
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:44 pm

I wish see could have had her numbers from the beginning so we could see if she is following someone new or if someone's deleted account got re-registered.

In any case I'll be looking at both her and Hannah's accounts very closely for the next few days.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Kure24 wrote:I wish see could have had her numbers from the beginning so we could see if she is following someone new or if someone's deleted account got re-registered.

In any case I'll be looking at both her and Hannah's accounts very closely for the next few days.
hannah IG following went down from 515 to 514 today it’s still at 514 currently so it’s possible she could have been the F3 Elimination. But tayshia follwing did go up by one.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:09 pm

@Kure24

@CalJacob8 sleuthed her IG the day after RS revealed her name. He didn't post her IG and she was difficult to find.  We always try to post the IG s/cap as soon as we have a name and SM accounts on the first page of the thread so we always have a reference to the first one. This is posted on the first page of this thread.

When comparing stats, go to the original post, select "multi quote" when you're ready to post, select "post reply" the original post will appear, and you can upload the most recent IG stats. I think it's still to early to call. Like I said in another post, the number change usually will be obvious, as well as any bio changes, and not up and down by one or two which is usually the result of inactive accounts etc.

Posted by CalJacob8 on Tue Oct 23, 2018
CalJacob8 wrote:Here is her IG stats as of today. Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 7719d310

https://www.instagram.com/tayshiaaa/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
ReneeM
Cocoasneeze
whit90
notarose
Maddy