SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:09 pm

There is a article in US Magazine telling about her ex and how she left him the night before filming. He stated that she called him when she left the show and that they have seen each other but to him it’s not the same.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:46 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tayshia-was-exclusively-dating-ex-until-the-bachelor-began/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:51 pm

@Norcalgal Thanks I have no idea how to bring things over.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Wow! I guess that relationship is over and done with. And talk about being there for the right intentions..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:43 pm

So they weren't officially in a relationship, he knew she applied, she was honest with him the whole time. What did she do wrong again?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:So they weren't officially in a relationship, he knew she applied, she was honest with him the whole time. What did she do wrong again?
Official or not, it sounds like a serious relationship to me. While I don’t expect people to be on the show for love only, it would be nice if they at least are single.
The big deal for me though is what is shown in one of the previews, her tattling to Colton about those other girls that speechless are not there for the right reasons (right reasons).
Talk about hipocracy!
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:So they weren't officially in a relationship, he knew she applied, she was honest with him the whole time. What did she do wrong again?

She told on the two golden girls of the season.

(IMO)

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:17 pm

They weren’t dating other people and talked about getting engaged and married . I would IMO call that a official relationship. She did tell him that she applied but was still with him the night before she left. I call that hypricosy especially when she called him after she left the show but by that time he was done.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Personally I find it really tacky leaving the bed of one person to do this show, then calling them again once dumped by the lead. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:28 pm

Was she also honest with Colton? I think it's something Colton would appreciate knowing. Why not tattled on herself. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:51 am

Tayshia didn’t have to tattle on herself because when she was pursuing Colton, she was single. Colton then dumped Tayshia to presumably go after his one true love so she owes him nothing. If she wanted to start messing with her ex again, that’s her prerogative, because she’s single.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:15 am

ReneeM wrote:Tayshia didn’t have to tattle on herself because when she was pursuing Colton, she was single. Colton then dumped Tayshia to presumably go after his one true love so she owes him nothing. If she wanted to start messing with her ex again, that’s her prerogative, because she’s single.

@ReneeM
Agreed. When you are not married or engaged, you’re single. You can leave your current relationship to go fishing, go on safari or join the circus. Your relationship ends when you say it does, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Tayshia Adams - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
ReneeM
Cocoasneeze
whit90
notarose
Maddy