SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 pm

@Bachbee I thought it was but now I'm not sure. dizzy Too many blondes laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Sat May 04, 2019 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 pm

That would make my secret nerd heart so happy @Bobette I really hope he boots all the drama llamas and Insta wannabes as early as TPTB will allow. Do you think we’ll get a love story this year? :sprinklehearts
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 10:32 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:That would make my secret nerd heart so happy @Bobette
Do you think we’ll get a love story this year? :sprinklehearts

You need to stop because I'm already geeking out and have already scripted this whole thing in my head - it will be like a season of Beauty and the Geek except the beauty IS ALSO A GEEK.  cantstopl

If it doesn't happen with Matt I may need to pitch the idea to Ch 10...

And yes, I think we'll get a love story.  I think TPTB will pretty much insist on it, and I don't think Matt would be fending off hundreds of women in the same way a celeb Lead would be.  

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I really hope he boots all the drama llamas and Insta wannabes as early as TPTB will allow.

From the girls we've ID'd already, that seems to be exactly what he's doing... :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 12:59 am

From my illustrious research of the Bachelor AU wikipedia page, it appears the love stories are the odd seasons and the trainwrecks are the even seasons. So definitely sounds like a love story is on the cards this season :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 1:02 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:From my illustrious research of the Bachelor AU wikipedia page, it appears the love stories are the odd seasons and the trainwrecks are the even seasons. So definitely sounds like a love story is on the cards this season :gotcha:

Sounds good to me @Hawaii Girl stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 04, 2019 10:58 am

@Bobette @Dirty Street Pie You ladies are making me very excited for this season. I too would love a season of two geeks falling in love.

Do you have an idea of when this will air?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat May 04, 2019 11:19 am

@Sprite I’m scared of getting excited in case it’s a let down, but we have to have hope bestbud!

Usually Bach starts early to mid July, once Masterchef finishes, although they delayed for 3 weeks last year so that the Honeybadger could be out of the country when it all went bad, so it will be somewhere between mid July/early August IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 04, 2019 11:38 am

Oh, I hope it is early August. I will be in Croatia and Venice for a month starting July 7th. Not sure how much time I will have to keep up with everything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Per a couple of producers Insta stories it looks like they were filming in manly today

Edit: hopefully we get some pap pics
Possible hometown date? There’s always at least one from the Northern Beaches. Or could be an F3 date?

Nice pickup @Bachbee.  If they were at Manly it's almost certain the paps got pics - whether or not we'll see them is another thing (one of the mags could be sitting on them for an exclusive).  I'll keep checking the websites.

@DirtyStreetPie I agree probably a HTD.  Matty's HTDs were the 1st week of May and Badger's 2nd/3rd week, so with Matt having started filming after Matty and before Badge, HTDs would quite likely be filming now IMO.

Matty was back on SM 21/22nd May so I think we could expect Matt's FRC to be around the 25/26 and home by the end of the month.  Might be hard to tell though since his Twitter is private and his only visible IG is the new one set up for the show.

His old IG handle is @MattyAgnew so we might catch someone tagging him if they didn't get the memo that he's changed name to @mrmattagnew.  I've also taken a screenshot to see if his like count changes on Twitter.

ETA: Damn that old IG name isn't right.  Does anyone remember what it was?  I'm sure we had a screenshot of it somewhere...

stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 FMeGtYX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 13, 2019 6:41 am

Well well well.  There seems to have been a wee accident on Cassandra's Instagram account.  A number of girls have *mysteriously* disappeared from her following list.  Don't worry boo, I got you!  Lucky I took a screenshot 2 weeks ago, so we could get an idea of which order the contestants go out in eh?  stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2498057887

Then:

stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 5LznrVu

Now:

stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 LOtDpv9

Source

It would have been less suspicious to just leave them. stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Interestingly, Chelsea is still there.  She was the outlier from the start, having been added before any of the other girls, possibly even before lockdown (it was speculated they may have met in auditions).  I wonder if we have the wrong girl... or if Chelsea might go *poof* in a couple of days like the others.  no idea

stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 QO5qTIk

Source

Also just noting that Chelsea's following numbers dipped to 149 last week and are now back up to 150.  If she's the right girl, she might be out.

4 days ago:

stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 CkKBKjk

Now:

stop - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 H4afK8s

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Copied from Chelsea's thread:

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette she may well be out now, but I just saw something that pretty much confirms it is Chelsie.  I don't think I'll put it here but a post on one of her friend's FB about a week ago, said they were missing her etc with ring and rose emojis laugh out loud

Bobette wrote: cantstopl So subtle!  Nice pick up @Agent99.  I agree that confirms it then.  Based on timing she's got to be at least Top 4 surely.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed May 15, 2019 6:41 pm

So just to recap, whose ig stats haven’t changed yet so we can figure out if they’re still in the running?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2