SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 22, 2019 11:49 pm

Would LOVE if they went to Finland! Channel 10 are so stingy though, I doubt they would spring for Europe. Remember last year when we got all excited about Nick going to Greece, and it ended up being New Caledonia? And Ali didn't even leave the country, and they wouldn't have had to pay her much to do it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 25, 2019 6:54 am

Anyone want to take a punt on when they'll get back?  My money's on Tuesday.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 25, 2019 2:25 pm

@Bobette do we have confirmation that filming ended?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 25, 2019 6:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette do we have confirmation that filming ended?

Nothing concrete but Osher posted a realtime pic from a polling station on IG over a week ago (we had an election last Saturday) and has since only posted throwback/pre-prepared stuff.  I definitely think they were filming the final dates last week and would either have the FRC in the bag already or could be filming it right now.  

Matty J was back on the 20th May and Matt started filming a week after MJ so unless something went awry with the schedule they really should be done IMO.  Matt and F1 may have been given the weekend to spend some time together as they have done with previous couples but I can't see them being away much longer.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 25, 2019 7:48 pm

@Bobette thanks. I remember Osher at the polling station a few pages back. Just making sure I didn't miss anything since then.

So we continue to watch!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 28, 2019 5:31 am

So what do we reckon... back or no?  Osher posted 10 hours ago about sitting in the sun drinking coffee.  Time checks out for mid-morning AU and it was sunny in Syd according to the BOM, BUT, he's still posting non-live stuff.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 I79mFJ4

Source

Also still no movement on Chelsea's IG.  Hmmmm..... One thing I expect is they will be wasting no time between the end of Matt's season and the beginning of Angie's.  Trying to rush through it before Osher's baby comes IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 28, 2019 10:06 am

They have to be close @Bobette still no sign of Chelsie on SM, so she must be in F2, but we have no idea who the other is. And no live content from Osher, but I think he must be back, or in transit. In any case, IMO FRC is done and TPTB seem to have such a tight reign on the girls this year that Chelsie and the other of the F2 will pop up at the same time, and no one will accept any new followers until night one.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue May 28, 2019 5:08 pm

I think Osher is back. His 2 tweets last night seemed to be about something on masterchef (not 100% as I don't watch).

Anyway, think I found marshmallow girl. If so, she was out fairly quickly too.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 28, 2019 5:15 pm

@Dirty Street Pie, @Agent99 Yep my gut says they're back too. thumbsup

Source

Sadly Ruffles remains a mystery or I'd be stalking the dickens out of her.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 29, 2019 4:28 am

What do you think? Marshmallow girl or no?  I mainly went on the hairline and rings on her fingers. What gives me pause is there is no tattoo on her arm in the fb photo and she may be only 21?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 EcBPg05

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 OissSoK

https://www.instagram.com/jessica_gallagher/
https://www.facebook.com/jessica.gallagher.1800

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 29, 2019 5:35 am

I see where you're coming from @Agent99 but I'm not sure - Marshmallow girl has an older vibe IMO and they smile differently.  Interesting that Todd's following her though!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 OoJ8qzw

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Q2eAYba

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

The weird spiral bracelets do look very similar, ditto the layered pendants and cleavage.  If it is her she looks much better without the drag queen makeup!  But as you say, no forearm tattoo...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 BwY6XO4

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 PpjyhyHBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 7GKUeGG

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 S6o6DmKBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 NqR7WAc
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 29, 2019 6:47 am

I agree @Bobette, there are more things wrong than right laugh out loud   Todd has been on the money so far with the MOTs.  But my opinion of him has changed somewhat after trawling through his IG.  Just no

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2