SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:39 pm

@Bobette I was catching up very late last night, not a good time to try and figure anything out between earrings and noses. Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 IA they all look different in some shape or form!

All those pic's help though, I will go through those threads again and see if I can spot anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:13 am

Looks like they're going FULL NERD with this season.  Even the promo is astronomical.  *excited squeal*

Source

Also, I know I'm WAY overanalysing this, but doesn't that meteor look like it's headed for southwestern QLD...? laugh out loud

Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 COOZJKz

ETA:  It occurs to me they may have had the FRC in an observatories so just noting possible AU locations for later:

https://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/science-environment/2012/11/10-of-the-best-australian-observatories/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:23 am

WE NEED MORE! THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO SATISFY US! WE WANT SHIRTLESS MATT AND SOME GIRLS!

Good thinking on the observatories as well @Bobette although I much prefer it when they go overseas for the FRC.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:31 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:WE NEED MORE! THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO SATISFY US! WE WANT SHIRTLESS MATT AND SOME GIRLS!

Good thinking on the observatories as well @Bobette although I much prefer it when they go overseas for the FRC.

Yeah me too @Dirty Street Pie but not being a diva celebrity Lead he'd probably be happy glamping in the outback with a good view of the stars and since Ch 10 have the tightest of azzes when it comes to budget I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it local.

Also... YES, GIVE US GIRLZ! (preferably with nametags for the top contenders we haven't managed to find yet thanks.)  Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:39 pm

I'm on mobile and couldn't bring it over but
Matt sounds excited for the season so hopefully it means he found someone Smiley https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-on-getting-naked-and-letting-his-guard-down-on-tv/news-story/1090bb735ee2cd5e641901d372c535e3

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:47 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm on mobile and couldn't bring it over but
Matt sounds excited for the season so hopefully it means he found someone Smiley https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-on-getting-naked-and-letting-his-guard-down-on-tv/news-story/1090bb735ee2cd5e641901d372c535e3

For me it says it's a members only story and you have to pay...which I won't. Can you sum up please and TY.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:17 pm

@ThankMeLater @Sprite it's behind a paywall for me too.  The Daily Tele have the same story but I'm not a subscriber - hopefully DM will steal/copy the info for us soon.  

What's going on in this thumbnail? Does he come down to Earth aboard the sparkly love heart shaped meteor from the Twitter clip?  That is so cheesy if so - I LOVE IT! laugh out loud

Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 5xMYDt9

Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 H16iJI5

Source

ETA:  This article doesn't have the video (must be a DT/Confidential exclusive) but they copied the quotes.  Looks like we'll be getting the full trailer some time later today.   cheerleader

The Bachelor FIRST LOOK: Channel 10 releases a teaser for Matt Agnew's season ahead of trailer launch - as the handsome astrophysicist says he's 'really excited' to share his journey

He chose his winning girl during The Bachelor finale several weeks ago.

And Matthew Agnew, 31, has now revealed he's 'really excited' to share his journey with fans after he finished filming the show's seventh season in late May.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph on Tuesday, the Adelaide-born astrophysicist said: 'It's probably the most naked I can get without taking my clothes off!'

The Bachelor's season seven trailer is set to drop on Wednesday. In the meantime, Channel 10 has released a teaser of a glittering heart falling through the sky like a shooting star.

A Channel 10 insider revealed in March that executives had deliberately chosen a non-famous candidate to 'refresh' the Bachelor franchise.

'The novelty of watching a celebrity search for love has worn off and producers figured that out pretty quickly after Nick Cummins' finale,' the source said.

'Matt is a normal, decent guy who is genuinely looking to meet someone.

'Producers see this as a way of giving the public what they failed to give them last year - a happily ever after!'

It comes after NW magazine revealed Matt was an instant hit with the women at the first cocktail party.

'He seemed incredibly charming,' said an on-set source. 'He had all the girls in fits of laughter and hanging off his every word.'

Matt previously told Woman's Day that he's looking for a woman who will complement his down-to-earth nature.

'I want someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and we can just have a laugh and fun together,' he said.

'I'm looking for a best friend, the same way I've seen so many of my friends find one in their partners.'

The Bachelor will air on Channel 10 later this year

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:51 pm

@Bobette full trailer is now up on Facebook. It doesn’t give us much though, it’s a typical first trailer with models instead of the contestants. But you’re right, he does come down to earth on a glittery red heart laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:59 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette full trailer is now up on Facebook. It doesn’t give us much though, it’s a typical first trailer with models instead of the contestants. But you’re right, he does come down to earth on a glittery red heart laugh out loud

That's hilarious! lolpanda I'm glad they're having fun with his profession - it'll give them loads of material to work with.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:19 pm

And here it is.  So cheesy - I love it. (ST Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2764 P) laugh out loud  They did a great job with this trailer - best one yet IMO!  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:When I see groups of red dresses together, all I can think of is the Handmaids Tale laugh out loud probably not the angle they’re going for though rotfl

@Dirty Street Pie You called it first.  Toddforbachelor - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

The unfortunate detail fans have spotted in The Bachelor promo

The new Bachelor promo has dropped and it looks like this year’s bachie Matthew Agnew has had a major glow up.

That isn’t however, what has fans talking about the new sneak peak at what’s to come.

The promo shows Matt blasting through the air leaving rose petals fluttering down to the ground in his wake, before landing Iron-Man-like on a deserted street.

A crowd of silent women dressed all in red appear slowly, walking around the astrophysicist hunk.

Passing ‘under his eye’ you might say.

Yep, it gets a little weird from here.

Does this look eerily and uncomfortably familiar to anyone?

As one Facebook user pointed out it looks a hell of a lot like The Handmaid’s Tale, not a comparison any dating show is holding their breath for.

The unfortunate resemblance was pointed out by several facebook users.

While other’s gushed over the Bachelor’s Superman-like transformation from his original Clark Kent promo shot, some noted that it looked like a ‘blessed day’ on the Bachelor set.

“The red dresses have a handmaids tale vibe to them (sic,” one user pointed out. “How interesting.”

“Ok it can't be just me feeling a few blessed be the fruit vibes with the en masse red dresses,” another commented.

“First thing I thought too,” another user concurred. “Blessed be the fruit.”

“Thankyou!! Agreed,” wrote another.

Not an ideal comparison

The HBO series dives into a dystopian future in which women are commodified for their fertility in a world ravaged by mass infertility.

These are the titular ‘handmaids’ - women who are effectively enslaved as baby-makers and forced to dress in red.

They are passed from household to household until they have a baby, so the plethora of red dresses on a city street is an understandably uncomfortable sight.

The series explores themes of female subjugation, male dominance, and a tyrannical regime, none of which are thoughts The Bachelor is likely hoping to spark in its viewers, as it’s eagle-eyed fans pointed out.

It’s not the first time the series has made its presence felt beyond the silver screen.

Recently Kylie Jenner was criticised for hosting a Handmaid’s Tale themed birthday party which saw the guests dress up as the aforementioned handmaids.

Fans were upset by what they perceived as the star making light of a series that sometimes seems dangerously close to the reality of many women in today’s world.

Source

Personally, I just like the sparkles.  Hugesmile

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:51 pm

https://10daily.com.au/amp/entertainment/tv/a190618xpbtv/the-bachelor-2019-heres-the-first-sneak-peek-of-our-bachie-matt-20190618?__twitter_impression=true

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2