SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:35 pm

thanks for the info @Bobette bestbud!

From what I saw from the first night pics, bts pics and the promos:

- Kirsten aka red ruffles stood out to me the first night for potential F1. She’s shown in the promo at the end too so definitely a push imo. Classic girl next door vibe. Didn’t she get the 3rd episode date which is typical F1 date pattern or was that someone else? 

- Helena aka white crochet dress I remember her standing out when she was on the group date in the jeans. She reminds me of Lisa on Matty Js season (model type). Shown early in the promo and pushed reminds me of Lisa how she was pushed pre-season too. 

- Sogand received the first date which IA is the kiss of death for F1. I’d expect her to pushed in the promos since she’ll be shown in the 2nd episode on the first date and they first date contestant always is highlighted. It wouldn’t surprise me if she goes far either but if she’s F1 that would be a surprise to me just because of the first date stat. 

Whatever happens, I expect this season to be a very obvious F1 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 4256136633 after honey badger especially and how TPTB have pushed that there will be a love story I’d expect it to be more obvious than Matty Js season by edit. It also feels like the show is trying to return to its roots. I could think of it like they’ll make this season like it’s a first Bach season. 

I’m excited to watch! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:40 pm

@AllAboutLove we only got pics of three dates - Sogand, Kristen and Helena in that order. Nothing whatsoever on HTDs and pics of only one GD early on.

That's why I feel like something is missing - they've been so cagey with the pap pics and we've hardly had anything to work with. IMO they could be hiding a contender...

Full credit to @Dirty Street Pie, @Agent99, @Bachbee@Betteau and the other members who found several girls on SM with practically nothing to go on.

goteam
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:49 pm

I like Helena... super sexy, lovely. When does this season start?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:50 pm

@Bobette thank you and thank you to everyone for all the amazing sleuthing clapping!rockgoteam

Sounds like TPTB have had a lock on media so as to not have too much get out. 

I like it because it will allow for more sleuthing and it really does feel more like a first season for Bach. Maybe TPTB really are going to show us the love story  :fingersarecrossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:I like Helena... super sexy, lovely. When does this season start?

My guess has always been Wed July 24 but we've had no official confirmation.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:14 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:36 pm

The social media reaction to Helena, Sogand and Kristen has been super positive, everyone saying how pleased they are that there are “real” women there who are intelligent, I really hope that this carries through into the show as well, and that there is less focus on the villains and drama queens in the early episodes, please TPTB?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:50 pm

So when does this bloody season start? Sitting here in the US tired of watching immature Hannah try to figure out what she wants. Can't wait to hear Matt speak more languages!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:56 pm

@Norcalgal I'm with you on that!

The sleuthing has been amazing, the lead is so cute and so far the ladies look lovely!

I'm looking forward to this season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:The social media reaction to Helena, Sogand and Kristen has been super positive, everyone saying how pleased they are that there are “real” women there who are intelligent, I really hope that this carries through into the show as well, and that there is less focus on the villains and drama queens in the early episodes, please TPTB?

Hear Hear!  And then even better, choose one of his non-winners as the next Bette Lead.  A smart, accomplished, tertiary-educated, multi-lingual woman would do wonders to invigorate the AU franchise after the horrors of 2018.  PLEASE! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

ETA:  @Norcalgal I'm expecting the premiere to be July 24 but no official confirmation yet.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:10 pm

OK so with everything that's come out, and with still nothing solid on Feathers, here's what I'm thinking right at this moment:

F1 Sogand (I suspect her SM activity was a ruse)
F2 Chelsea
F3 Helena
F4 Kristen (potential early fire crash and burn IMO)

Let's hear everyone else's picks...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:07 am

Bobette wrote:OK so with everything that's come out, and with still nothing solid on Feathers, here's what I'm thinking right at this moment:

F1 Sogand (I suspect her SM activity was a ruse)
F2 Chelsea
F3 Helena
F4 Kristen (potential early fire crash and burn IMO)

Let's hear everyone else's picks...

If Feathers doesn't match Sportbet's picks then I agree with your F4, with Sogand being F1. If Feathers matches Sportsbet's picks then my money is on Feathers over Sogand. I'm surprised that Kristen had such a dramatic reaction to Matt saying "thank you" in Mandarin because a mere thank you seems a bit pedestrian for that reaction. Maybe they carried on a conversation in Mandarin, which sparked her reaction.

If anyone is interested, I think she says in Mandarin that "this is why I brought you this" and gives him the fortune cookie (?). In his conversation with Helena, I think he asks her if she wants a little bit of cream (with her coffee-implied). I'm excited for the season. I agree that he has a lovestruck expression when chatting with Kristen.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2