SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:13 pm

Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Idlemess wrote:I like Helena... super sexy, lovely. When does this season start?

My guess has always been Wed July 24 but we've had no official confirmation.

I also thought it will be July 24. But just read on The Daily Telegraph about Australian Survivor:

Peris will join the likes of rugby league great Andrew Ettingshausen and marathon swimmer Susie Maroney when Australian Survivor: Champions V Contenders premieres on Channel 10 on July 24.

What???

I picked this. It's what they did last year. Survivor starts immediately after Masterchef and takes the Bachelor slot for a couple of weeks, then drops back to Sunday/Monday and Bach starts Weds/Thurs, my prediction is August 7 at this point. I thought they just did it last year to fit in with Nick doing Kokoda for the finale, but maybe it's just the schedule now?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:24 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:...my prediction is August 7 at this point.

Well, that sucks.  :pout More time for us to find the last few girls and try to lock in an F1 though... I guess?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:40 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:All is not lost @Bobette.  Still don't know who Kristen is, but she is a brunette/black hair at a pinch laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 XCcG0YP

Source

Sadly Sportsbet go by the official profile pic (i.e. this one) so she'd be classed as dark blonde/brunette with highlights IMO.  The very fact that her hair colour is "borderline" would be a strike against her being F1 IMO because Sportsbet might get protests.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Qxr7Mdb

Source

Settled on Profile picture listed on https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/

Source

It's fine though I may not warm to her on the show and not want her to be F1 anyway.  laugh out loud

Oh I know laugh out loud  I was just excited to find another photo of the elusive Kristen.  I think she may be a Bond Uni alumni, so I have been looking there too with no success.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Yes same @Agent99!  Her friend with the IG stories is a finance expert so I'm wondering if they studied Business together at Bond, but like you haven't yet turned up anything firm.  Excellent find with the brunette photo BTW yes I think she looks better blonde.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:07 am

Hello @NancyDrew handwave are you there?  Are you still following jessie_ashley_ ?  I have a feeling she is blue sequins, but could be wrong.  This pic of her is from her dog's IG laugh out loud  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 NP4Rb1e

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 NQOoVA2

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:16 am

Oh yes well done @Agent99 @NancyDrew - that's a match IMO, especially the mouth!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:46 am

No longer following which I think must mean we've got it!

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:49 am

I posted these stats on Kristen & Sogand's threads but just bringing here for general discussion because they've made me think.

Bobette wrote:ETA:  Adding that Matty's first kiss was Laura (date 2/ep 3), Nick's was Britt (date 3/ep 3) Richie's was Nikki (date 1/ep 2) and Sam's was Snezana (date 2/ep 3)  

So IMO it can be very revealing who gets the first kiss (especially if it happens during episode 3) and if that was Kristen, it would actually be very surprising if she doesn't make it to the end since all the other girls above finished in the top 2.  

So to back it up a bit:  

Kristen apparently gets the first kiss on her kayaking date as per this article in WHO Magazine (which has links to the show).  

Looking at the above stats, that should give her a very good chance of being F1 or F2.  ALL the girls kissed first made it to top 2.  But she's not getting F2 treatment so far at all IMO.  (F2s are usually in the background till mid-season IMO - "slow burn" and all that).

So... F1?  

Not according to Sportsbet.

And then we have Sogand, who ticks every single one of Sportsbet's boxes.

So... F1?  

Not according to the first date curse.  She got the first date (and presumably, no kiss), and statistically, a first date girl has never been F1.

So...

Is it possible Kristen walks, and Sogand comes through for the win, by default?  Would explain Osher's OTT defence of Matt's relationship, perhaps?

I don't know help me out here.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:50 am

NancyDrew wrote:No longer following which I think must mean we've got it!

Thanks Nancy! Don't think she's F1, but another one crossed off the list.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:54 am

@Bobette Doesn't Sogand not fit the updated Sportsbet profile now? 26-28 year old. Sogand is 30. I do think Kristen walks or things totally fizzle out spectacularly like Lisa on Matty J's season.

Edit: Or, we have an Arie -Lauren-Becca situation where he picks one woman and then does a switcheroo. But Matty is no Arie.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:56 am

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette Doesn't Sogand not fit the updated Sportsbet profile now? 26-28 year old. Sogand is 30. I do think Kristen walks or things totally fizzle out spectacularly like Lisa on Matty J's season.

Good point. I forgot about that. So we now have NO known girls fitting all three criteria, and still nothing on Feathers. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 2292733854
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:59 am

It looks like they're doing individual posts for the the girls on IG. Abbie is up first https://www.instagram.com/p/BzpcnbBlY-B/?igshid=waen3jupe6d9

They are pushing her like they did with Tara on Matty J's season

*edit: the post hasn't been up for long and she already has friends in the comments Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 2133010805
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2