SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:31 am

olive54321 wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Upset I was still holding out hope for Kristen...
At this point i wouldn't be suprised if a girl comes out totally left feild  (An Intruder?) and wins

Edit: I was thinking that F1 would be featured in the promo's so if Feathers is F1 she would have been included in some way, With an intruder they couldn't include her because she wouldnt have had a RC Arrival. And it would make some sense of Sportsbet

Feathers was shown in the very first promo and right as the shot of them dancing played, Matt's voiceover was "I want the forever thing". Given how hard it's been to track Feathers down, I'm starting to believe they had her deactivate her account because there is no she doesn't have an Instagram account. And would they feature th see five women to try and reel in bets so early if it was an intruder who won? It's a concerted, coordinated effort imo because they have never released ig introductions in such quick succession before. It seems coordinated with the Sportsbets picks that just dropped. I think F1 is among the OG cast. Maybe we are looking at the wrong person and it's not Feathers but I really do think F1 is og cast.

This is where I'm at too @olive54321.  Historically, F1 is always featured in the first promo in some way, but not highlighted.  

For me, the released girls are ruled out - they're being promoted too heavily and Sbet would lose bucketloads if one were F1.

So lets look at the girls in the promos so far:

Abbie - IMO ruled out by promotion/Sbet
Chelsea - IMO ruled out by promotion/Sbet
Kristen - IMO ruled out by promotion/Sbet
Helena - IMO ruled out by promotion/Sbet
Sogand - IMO ruled out by promotion/Sbet

and then we have

Rachel - IMO MoT/fake villain, ruled out

Cassandra - IMO MoT, active on SM, ruled out
Vakoo - IMO MoT, active on SM, ruled out
Keeley - IMO MoT, active on SM, ruled out
Brianna - IMO MoT, active on SM, ruled out
Nichole - IMO MoT, active on SM, ruled out

Marshmallows - no SM identified but IMO MoT, ruled out

Which only leaves Feathers.  

So either she's F1, or F1 has not been shown at all to date, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:35 am

@Bobette agreed. I think F1 is either Feathers or an intruder. Right now, I'm 70-30 on Feathers being F1.

Edit: I'm going to throw out a wild guess that may end up being true and I want it on the record rofl if it ends up being true. In the first preview we hear the women gushing over Matty about how handsome he is and one woman says "wow" in an awed tone. I bet that woman is Feathers. I feel like that voice matches Feathers in a similar way that Chelsea's voice matches her even though we hadn't heard them speak before. Not sure if I'm articulating myself well but the voice sounds like a petite woman's voice and Feathers is petite and now I may have lost it after all the fruitless time spent trawling Instagram for Feathers roflroflrofl.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 am

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette agreed. I think F1 is either Feathers or an intruder. Right now, I'm 70-30 on Feathers being F1.

I should add one caveat which is: Marshmallow girl may not be completely ruled out.  

She seems likely MoT to me, but we never did find her SM, she got alone time with Matt night 1, and she and Feathers both got an article in Daily Mail, so they are probably level pegging from that point of view.  Need to see more of both girls to rule in or out.

ETA:  

Article - Feathers

Article - Marshmallows

Both published same day.

Meanwhile we have this:

Source

I could not rule Rachel out more strongly.  rofl

Also, a thought just occurred.  It has always annoyed me that we didn't get any pics of Chelsea and Feathers on night 1, when we got so many good ones of all the other girls.  

No way the paps would have missed them IMO, which suggests to me TPTB bought exclusive rights to conceal their identities.  So the girls who have the least face pics on night 1 are potentially top 4 IMO.

i.e. Feathers (only pics from the side, can't properly see her face) Helena (very few pics) Abbie (only two pics - from the back) Chelsea (only pictured from the side or rear, backstage)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:12 am

I still have Chelsie pegged as F3.  Her FB deactivation around about May 21 is a concern for me.  It would be good if we had the date of the FRC.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:17 am

Agent99 wrote:I still have Chelsie pegged as F3.  Her FB deactivation around about May 21 is a concern for me.  It would be good if we had the date of the FRC.

I completely forgot about that.  F4 for me then, or possibly out of the top 4 altogether.  I just can't see them giving us 3/4 so early and I'm pretty sure Helena and Abbie are in the 4.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:07 am

Highly unlikely any of these three can be F1 or even F2 now, IMO.  

Source

WAY TOO MUCH PROMOTION!

ETA:  Hey Elle Magazine, if you're going to rip off our research (and not acknowledge us  :angryemotion ), the least you could do is find out Kristen's Instagram.  However, WE HAVE A LAST NAME PEOPLE! (just don't ask me to pronounce it  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698 )

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Xnekj6a

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:11 am

Kristen is up on IG now. I thought she was 25? https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzu3IihlSni/?igshid=v3g6h1bsge4i

The emoji? question
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Scree171
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:19 am

Bachbee wrote:Kristen is up on IG now. I thought she was 25? https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzu3IihlSni/?igshid=v3g6h1bsge4i

The emoji? question
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Scree171

It's different for me laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 GiJ4MIW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:23 am

@Bobette I'm on android so thats probably it cantstopl
I thought somebody really goofed... Chinese isn't even a language scratch
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:34 am

Bachbee wrote:@Bobette I'm on android so thats probably it cantstopl

Let's not forget the target audience - if they said Mandarin people might think she sells fruit. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:@Bobette I'm on android so thats probably it cantstopl

Let's not forget the target audience - if they said Mandarin people might think she sells fruit. giggling
😂. At least several people are calling them out for it in the comments section.

I noticed Leah said she's predicting her as the winner in the comments. Brooke also commented that she was stunning with a heart eyes emoji, so I think Brooke thinks she's the winner as well. I know what they mean. She has the classic F1 look. Very put together, classically beautiful, beautifully done highlights in her hair, and a night 1 dress that shows quite a bit of skin but is still classy. Laura had the green dress baring midriff on night 1 as well.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:48 pm

Jess Brody (girl who has been following some of the girls and who I was thinking might be an intruder or involved in production ) Liked Leah and Brooke's comments under Kristen's pic. She hasn't like any other pics or comments https://instagram.com/jessica_brody?igshid=nqexhyuwselp
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Scree173
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzu3IihlSni/?igshid=yf5lr8i1an8a

Update; she blocked me :tinfoil

Last edited by Bachbee on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding source)
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2