SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 am

I'm so impressed with Richie Rich's clever wording here: 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 O4ejzZG

Source

"IF the select few people who know who wins have placed bets..." is perfect, because then if/when someone else wins they get to throw their hands in the air and say "oh no way man, who saw that coming?!  Chelsea and Matt are, like, sooo PERFECT together! Oh well, I guess those sneaky producers fooled us all hey guys? Better luck next season!" [or better yet: Try the ponies instead!]

Just bravo, really excellent work.    thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:11 am

I've got a suspicious feeling Sportsbet don't know who won this year. They may have been outsmarted.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by SpoilerAlert Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:13 am

Hang on, is the debate now that Rich doesn’t exist or the email wasnt sent?

Imagine Sportsbet talking to the media on a 300k market *insert shock horror*

Meanwhile they double paid out $5 million on the election, something like 4 million on double origin payout as well as regularly paying out 500k-1M on AFL 24 and up promos.

SpoilerAlert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:29 am

Agent99 wrote:I've got a suspicious feeling Sportsbet don't know who won this year.  They may have been outsmarted.

Nah, they always know, IMO, but I think they maybe just realised they stuffed up by releasing the odds for the first 5 girls so early.  It just looks so incredibly suspicious IMO.  Time for some damage control.

Like, as IF it's only going to be a field of 5?  Why not just skip straight to hometowns and save us all the trouble of watching the first 14 episodes!  Better yet just give the game away on night 1.

Sportsbet seem to be trying to align themselves with the public against the producers "psst hey guys, it looks like Chelsea's going to win but DON'T tell TPTB we told you, K?"  

They're playing dumb - as if we're not going to notice the "result may be known in advance" disclaimer.  As if we don't remember the investigation a few years back into entertainment betting because it's SO DODGY. 

There would be NOTHING in it for Sportsbet to release the winner's name other than to attract bets which they get to hold for 3 months and then have to pay back plus an extra hundred a pop.  

If they're earning enough interest on a 3 month deposit to cover the expense of doing that a few thousand times over, I need the phone number of their offshore Swiss bank account's financial planner.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:49 am

You are most likely correct @Bobette but they look downright desperate emailing Mamamia and trolling spoiler sites laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:55 am

Got a spare five minutes on my hands so just going back through the threads to find Sportsbet's TOTALLY reliable "leaked spoilers" from previous seasons and oh boy are they accurate....... NOT.

Here are a few of my favourites:

You remember that time Ali totally chose an intruder or no one at the end?  Yep that's right!  Thank goodness Sportsbet "tipped us off". Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Owia9L3

Source

And remember that time when we were on the EDGE OF OUR SEATS waiting to see whether Badger chose Britt or Sophie?  Sportsbet assured us that Britt was totes the favourite; how can she lose?!  

I'm sure they had NO IDEA he actually chose no one (even though they promptly arranged refunds the next day).  Oh yeah and there was that "picks no one" option they had for like 12 hours, but we'll just ignore that.

It's just so funny that we here on the board noticed in EPISODE 1 that there was something weird with the odds (no clear winner and high max bets for all) and yet they themselves had no idea. no idea

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 UFFwDBP

Source

And one last favourite, when Sportsbet assured us that Sophie was surely going to hit it off with one of the 18 men - yep, count them, 18, don't even think about waiting to see if there's going to be any intruders!  18 it is, yep, 18.  Hurry - bet NOW!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Jm4VtDV

Source

So you will have to forgive me if I remain *skeptical* of today's "spoiler".

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:09 am

I've just seen the Chelsie meeting mat promo on TV. Sportsbet will be raking it in now hehehe
/ seeing it again just reinforced my opinion that they don't have great chemistry... it was even a little awkward. If she wins it will be an upset for me. I watch this show for the sappy romance Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 am

Oh well, the spoiler is either going to be right or it’s not laugh out loud

I can actually see Sportsbet doing this, spoiling the F1 pre season, and then posting a “nyah nyah, told you so” tweet like they did with the “I fooled you all” at the end of Nicks season. And then if anyone complains about it they can rightly point back to the fact that they announced pre season who the F1 was, so bad luck to anyone who didn’t believe them.

Or Rich is a troll, and F1 is someone else  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:12 am

Agent99 wrote:You are most likely correct @Bobette but they look downright desperate emailing Mamamia and trolling spoiler sites laugh out loud

Probably emailed all around and Mamamia were the only ones to take the bait.  And when even Daily Mail can see you're trolling...

Dirty Street Pie wrote: Oh well, the spoiler is either going to be right or it’s not laugh out loud

I can actually see Sportsbet doing this, spoiling the F1 pre season, and then posting a “nyah nyah, told you so” tweet like they did with the “I fooled you all” at the end of Nicks season. And then if anyone complains about it they can rightly point back to the fact that they announced pre season who the F1 was, so bad luck to anyone who didn’t believe them.

Or Rich is a troll, and F1 is someone else  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698

For the spoiler to be true, it would mean that:

1. TPTB have thrown own the rule book by giving us F1 served up on a platter in the pre-show promos, on Instagram, and in media articles.

2. Chelsea's Facebook activity (deactivating one of her accounts) on May 21 - and then magically reactivating it 24 hrs later - was a "glitch".

3. Sportsbet are offering over 4 x the profit they usually do on an F1, and then telling people who the winner is, so they can lose even more money.

Meeting all those criteria just seems... unlikely, to me.

We won't have to wait till the end of season though; when the FULL list of individual odds comes out, things will be clarified, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:49 am

Also, the Mamamia blogger was an "easy target", IMO.  Let's just say, she's no Patricia Karvelas.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 KQv3Dul

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:07 pm

Sorry, not sure how to embed this video, but another promo is up. https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/1150162991326748672

Rachel is F1 confirmed! Just kidding. This doesn't tell us much beyond it being a cute promo.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:48 pm

It wouldn’t surprise me if Chelsea is F1 (unless there’s evidence to support she was out before finale was filmed?). Their red carpet Meet and Greet they had chemistry and I think her age is well suited for Matt as well. If not F1, it won’t surprise me if she goes far.

I do think this season will be super obvious a love story. TPTB said they wanted to reboot and return to how it used to be so I could see it pushed more like a first season.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2