SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Loving this couple so much! What a change to see Kaitlyn so happy! They have so much in common... Jason loves her the way she is! She looks so free and so herself! I wanted Jasón to be the Bachelor before they announced Colton (whom I believe IMHO has been the best Bachelor in the history of the show - so impressed by him!) I am so happy it was not Jason, and he found Kaitlyn. You can see and tell how much they are both equally putting into this relationship! Love them both! In the words of Jordan from BB, referring to Jeff and hers relationship when they met on BB ... “We are like two peas in a pod” laugh out loud! So true! And I feel the same about Jason and Kaitlyn Smiley

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by crunchette Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:22 pm

Her "Drunk Dialing" podcast with Jason today is possibly my favorite of all the podcasts they've done together. It's so obvious how much they love and enjoy each other. They make such a great team, and as usual, more and more things come up that prove how much they have in common. They seem so different at first glance, but they're really very compatible.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:38 pm

crunchette wrote:Her "Drunk Dialing" podcast with Jason today is possibly my favorite of all the podcasts they've done together.  It's so obvious how much they love and enjoy each other.  They make such a great team, and as usual, more and more things come up that prove how much they have in common.  They seem so different at first glance, but they're really very compatible.

I completely agree , I mean there has been chemistry obviously through all the podcasts together but today’s drunk dialing it was like they were a couple who have been together for years. I wish I could have seen them in NY to see their physical chemistry . These two are just so awesome together I wish they would podcast all the time together . I’m so hoping they get engaged / moved in together or whatever works for them soon!!! High clap

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:42 pm

crunchette wrote:Her "Drunk Dialing" podcast with Jason today is possibly my favorite of all the podcasts they've done together.  It's so obvious how much they love and enjoy each other.  They make such a great team, and as usual, more and more things come up that prove how much they have in common.  They seem so different at first glance, but they're really very compatible.

Where can i listen to this podcast from today? I went to 'the vine" and I don't see anything recent. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:54 pm

Jolena wrote:

Where can i listen to this podcast from today? I went to 'the vine" and I don't see anything recent. TIA

Her Instagram stories you can swipe up to hear it as well I think !

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:36 pm

Aww heartbeat She’s on her way to all the Bachelorette reunion in LA!! And Jason is going to Rochester for a charity event.

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 350df410

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:17 am

@Jolena - Try this link:
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Drunk-Dial-Lion-Queen-in-the-concrete-jungle

@Alanna - It looks like she's the one taking the red eye this time. I think she wanted to spend the day with him so they could do more of this: whipped

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:18 am

Hopefully they will be reunited soon. I'm sure the long distance isn't fun but they are making it work. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 8367-910 letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 I_got_13 letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:08 pm

Jason is going back to host the charity event he was in when he was noticed by a casting agent and asked to be on the ett'e.

Gilda's Boys

To bad K couldn't go with him. He could have shown her around his hometown area.

ETA: This is priceless. Around 1:10 January 10th. He is so excited about his date with K' he had to throw that in on the radio! laugh out loud

98pxy Radio

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:02 pm

:sprinklehearts
Jason has a cute photo of him and Kaitlyn from the weekend up in his insta stories basically it’s 1 of 3  , friends - first pic,family -second ,3rd pic and titled FUN with your LOVED ONE is of him and Kaitlyn with the song I don’t want to keep it on the down lo...laugh out loud Sorry I don’t know how to upload a pic .but it’s awfully cute I think he is done hiding his feelings which is adorable .. whipped :swinginglove seeing hearts

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:14 pm

@Kiltburn Thanks for the heads up!

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Captur17

Full IG story jason_tartick

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=da

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:37 pm

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 54446527_2300055090283051_9160289091841985893_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe CHICAletsGO
@balockaye.h #KBSpringBreakTour
Source

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 53546067_405661416891081_6988136568795418606_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
balockaye.h Dancing with the washed up Reality Stars #jasondontworryihoverhand #otvlive #shownight #kbspringbreak
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers