SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed May 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Fun! I have a lot of podcasts to catch up on laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 8367-910 relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 I_got_13 relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 E5kqdm15 relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri May 24, 2019 3:38 pm

I’m fairly sure Jaitlyn just became parents. This little guy is an abused pup currently in Korea, waiting to be flown to the US after he recovers from surgery. Kaitlyn’s posted about him several times and their friend yesterday said all they can talk about is their new dog. Then today, there’s a new ig in town:

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 1536d210

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 24, 2019 4:17 pm

Aw!!! I'm so happy for her!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 24, 2019 7:28 pm

Big, wonderful news from Kaitlyn’s pod today.

1. Jason’s moving to Nashville in June!!! They’re going to reno her house and then decide what to do. I had a feeling this was happening bc there was way too much talk about this reno by Kaitlyn and the upcoming partnership with wayfair. Nothing else really made sense to me.

2. They’re officially getting Ramen! June 3rd heartbeat

I hope everyone listens to this podcast. Seriously hearing two people so happy has raised my own mood like 1000 degrees today laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 24, 2019 7:39 pm

So happy for them! Can't wait to listen. Smiley beatingheart
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 24, 2019 7:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Big, wonderful news from Kaitlyn’s pod today.

1. Jason’s moving to Nashville in June!!!  They’re going to reno her house and then decide what to do. I had a feeling this was happening bc there was way too much talk about this reno by Kaitlyn and the upcoming partnership with wayfair. Nothing else really made sense to me.

2. They’re officially getting Ramen! June 3rd heartbeat

I hope everyone listens to this podcast. Seriously hearing two people so happy has raised my own mood like 1000 degrees today laugh out loud heartbeat
YAY! About to listen now, i'm so happy for Kait! She's known for years what she wanted, i'm glad she didn't settle and i'm glad she's found someone who not only wants those things as well, but wants it with her. I think Jason moving is a pretty big deal and shows how committed he is to her, it's what my girl deserves!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri May 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Alanna wrote:1. Jason’s moving to Nashville in June!!!  They’re going to reno her house and then decide what to do.

Did they say or imply what their options might be after the reno? Like, (a) sell the house and move to a coastal city or (b) keep/sell the house and stay in Nashville?

I think they’ve already decided they want to get married, they’ve had that discussion and confirmed they’re on the same page, and the formal proposal will come with time — maybe after living together for awhile to be sure daily life reality is what they believed it’d be like. IMO! I haven’t been listening to the podcast, maybe they’ve already said as much.

I’m so happy she’s getting her golden, she is going to spoil that pup so much. :Bendog
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 24, 2019 8:03 pm

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 61392283_346081992760075_6050371385072795489_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick A friendship turned to a relationship and now a relationship turned to a little fam. This morning, Kaitlyn and I made a decision to adopt, @ramenthegoldennoodle . Ramen was abandoned and found roaming the streets of South Korea with a broken pelvis from being kicked. Kaitlyn found Ramen through an incredible organization @bunnysbuddies founded by Amanda, when they were fundraising for Ramen’s surgery. We are so excited to give Ramen the life and love he deserves...all under the same roof!
Source

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 60169962_167570327595961_6264426539175457356_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe MY BABY!!!! Hello instagram. My name is Ramen Noodle Vino relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 1f35c. But my mom and dad call me Noods. I’m 1-ish, and I was saved by Amanda at @bunnysbuddies after living on the streets in Korea with broken bones. I’ve been hurt by humans, but I’m going home now, where I will live the best life full of love, travel, and belly rubs. relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 2764 follow me if you want more noods!
Source

Last edited by bluwavz on Fri May 24, 2019 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 24, 2019 8:07 pm

Aw, his backstory makes me cry. I don't know how people can be so cruel. Well, he is about to be spoiled rotten by his new mama so happy endings all around! 

I'm really happy for Kaitlyn. I was skeptical, but it seems like she finally found herself a guy who would cross oceans for her. Crazy how much can change in a year!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri May 24, 2019 8:08 pm

@terabithia Jason said they're ready to take the next step, and Nashville made sense for them because it gets them back on the east coast. They'll only be a few hours from his parents and a short plane ride to his brother. They're really excited to flip the house together, but they don't think they'll be in Nashville permanently.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 24, 2019 8:09 pm

terabithia wrote:
Alanna wrote:1. Jason’s moving to Nashville in June!!!  They’re going to reno her house and then decide what to do.

Did they say or imply what their options might be after the reno? Like, (a) sell the house and move to a coastal city or (b) keep/sell the house and stay in Nashville?

I think they’ve already decided they want to get married, they’ve had that discussion and confirmed they’re on the same page, and the formal proposal will come with time — maybe after living together for awhile to be sure daily life reality is what they believed it’d be like. IMO! I haven’t been listening to the podcast, maybe they’ve already said as much.

I’m so happy she’s getting her golden, she is going to spoil that pup so much. :Bendog
Sounds like they want to reno and flip to sell and then stay somewhere on the east coast.

They’re already talking about their kids and college laugh out loud so I think they’re committed and not waiting to see anything. I think engagement this summer in Canada.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri May 24, 2019 8:21 pm

Before the podcast, Ramen only had 37 followers. Now he's already up to 10.9K.

Jason was funny because when they were talking about trying to figure out where to live after flipping the house, he said they have to consider the cost of living, the economy, etc. I love him.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers