SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:32 pm

I’m so happy Kaitlyn never gave up on finding the kind of love she really needed heartbeat And I’m so excited for what’s ahead for them & their little noodle.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:07 pm

Such a big change for Jason, all for Kaitlyn.

It would be a bit of an adjustment since both have not lived with anyone for some time, but something tells me this couple will work out any issues together.

She seems much more confident in herself now, and he of course I'm biased, is all about being calm and level headed.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's next!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:14 pm

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 61264765_397700497502390_7990193279389257393_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick To Ramen, a new chapter, and our glasses full of @spadeandsparrows juice! relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f436 relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f3e1 relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f377
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Geesh! The way he looks at her!! relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:51 pm

I've always found him to be one of the most attractive guys from this show. Up there with Roberto. score

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:17 pm

Ramen is supposed to land in Nashville at 5pm local time -- less than 4 hours away.  I'm so excited that you'd think he was my dog.  If anyone else is interested in him, several of us found videos of him shortly after his surgery and as he recuperated over the weeks:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxAH8WQH4x_/ (hit the right arrow to get to the video)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxiHyxnHuVf/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxoW6A7HKhW/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:52 am

Well now he's arriving early in the morning since flight was missed due to customs. Jason had to fly back home for meetings but hopefully he can be there soon with Kait and Ramen. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f49c

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 8367-910 relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 I_got_13 relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 E5kqdm15 relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:31 am

She got her dog. I'm so happy for her. clapping!
The IG story about how she met Noodle even made me cry. True love.  :tissuebox
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:19 am

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

kaitlynbristowe You’re home and I am crying @ramenthegoldennoodle
thank you @freshprinceofbuhlaire for capturing this moment and thank you @bunnysbuddies for what you do.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:28 am

Now I'm crying.

So sweet and I'm so happy she has her perfect little family now.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:36 am

Look at that happy tail wagging that doggy. He clearly knows this is his mommy.

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 16f13910

Can’t think of any woman or pup more deserving of a happy ending. Actually, a happy beginning I mean!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:52 am

Alanna wrote:Look at that happy tail wagging that doggy. He clearly knows this is his mommy.

relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 16f13910

Can’t think of any woman or pup more deserving of a happy ending. Actually, a happy beginning I mean!!!

So true. relatable - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 27 1f49b
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers