SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:17 pm

@mbl Thanks for the update! yes Yes I am familiar with the Friends of Carly, and should have thought of that. They have various events throughout the year but this is their big fundraising.

In his IG promoting the Dream Festival, posted 2 hours ago, K was there on the floor. It looked like someone's house, that's why I thought she was there.

What a difference a year makes for Jason!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by mbl Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:30 pm

@GuardianAngel Jason’s Dream Festival post today is in Kaitlyn’s house in Nashville in her podcasting room.  Maybe he recorded it before he left for Buffalo?

I can’t believe what an amazing year it’s been for Jason.  He’s one of my all time favorite contestants and I’m over the moon happy for him and Kaitlyn.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:33 pm

Dreams Festival is in my city. However, I'll be going to Veld festival instead in August and not Dreams. Sad that I won't get a chance to bump into Jason.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 pm

I also think Jason's grand dad still lives in Buffalo, so he may be visiting him for Father's Day. Jason had an IG about buying gifts for his dad and grand dad.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:00 pm

@mbl thanks, I didn't know that's what K's podcasting room looked like.

@wishesfireworks I know how you feel. I've been waiting for them to come to Buffalo and I'd just so happen to be there eating wings. laugh out loud but I would have gone to the Anchor Bar thinking that's where he'd go where filming took place for Becca's season rather than Duff's where Jason was.

The function will be at Keybank Centre, literally 1/2 hr from me across the Peace Bridge!

I should get my passport ready and ditch my family for dinner tomorrow night. laugh out loud

What have you guys done to me! :crazed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 pm

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 62245378_473897613378302_5458235351080973054_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Dog dads are dads too. Right? But really I’ll take any excuse to post about him letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 1f60d #HappyDogFathersDay
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:00 pm

The way he looks at her! letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 1f60d

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Cute interview:  

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/heres-what-makes-kaitlyn-bristowe-jason-tartick-compatible-in-their-own-words-exclusive-18008396

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:06 pm

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 63742179_597674424053846_2188325609777435614_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Thank you for always showing me so much love and support. Last night was absolutely magical. After a couple hours of stress and anxiety , I got to pour a glass of my own wine, @spadeandsparrows #ShamelessPlug , and share it with loved ones. It was magical. Even when you have everything in life that makes you happy, anxiety can still strike. But it’s the people who love you, that will always be there for you, and last night I focused on that letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 2764Thank you to my family, my friends, Jason, and my team for always lifting me up. PS HOW PRETTY ARE THE WINE BOTTLES. PPS PEEP THAT BAD BITCH BOW ENERGY. @dewedit
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:40 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting!

She seems like she's in such a better place within herself!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:41 am

Happy birthday to Kaitlyn!! celebrate

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 65151711_679701372488736_446435176718144957_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick Sending this beautiful, bad azz woman, all the birthday love I possibly can today! Happy Birthday my dear! Everyday you make your family and friends a priority, you channel all of your energy to positively impact the lives of those who look up to you, and you work relentlessly to go to bed every night a better person than when you woke up. Take this day to relax and just absorb all of the incredible things you’ve accomplished and people you’ve touched in the limited time you’ve had in this wild world we live in! Love you so much!
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!! Hope Jason and Ramen spoil her lots today!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 8367-910 letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 I_got_13 letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 E5kqdm15 letsgo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers