SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:31 pm

What a good boyyyy! He has adjusted right from the first day K brought him home. So happy to see he is living the life he so very well deserves!

If these two do get married, and they get married in Buffalo, I'm going. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:42 am

@crunchette amen right there with you. Taking this day by day and seeing what a complete difference Kaitlyn is this summer compared to last year makes me happy. I'd say if she and Jason are still together come 1 year to 1 1/2 into the relationship, a proposal will probably happen soon after. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:48 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 68705553_2397461227041763_6813003840529533137_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
haleybristowe •Family• Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 1f495
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:13 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 67696580_493652251425473_1743042157000265233_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s another bottle of wine....it’s summertime
Source

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 69514438_1774903585986769_5172697837377925730_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
ramenthegoldennoodle An international day we can get behind. #InternationalDogDay
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:37 pm

crunchette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Do you all think they will get married??? I sure hope so..They make a wonderful couple and with the dog, they make a family...

They've both said marriage and family are their goals, and they're cognizant of the fact that they aren't getting any younger, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much because of what happened last time.  Hearing her mom talk about how Kaitlyn couldn't stop crying and didn't want to get out of bed last summer broke my heart, but she seems so different in this relationship.  She's repeatedly talked about how safe she feels with Jason, and she seems more at peace and vulnerable both physically and emotionally with him...so I'm really hoping it works out for them.  One thing I'm sure of:  If either of them feel their relationship isn't progressing, it won't be dragged on for 3.5 years.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 19082211
source:  https://www.instagram.com/stories/cliodelallave/

Thanks so much... They both look really happy and in love. I was always on the fence about her and Shawn. He seemed a little overprotective, self-centered and too jealous for my liking. I dated a guy just like that and believe me, she is wayyyyyyy better off with Jason, even if it don't work between them. How sad about what her mother said and you know that's a mother's nightmare.

Here's hoping this time next year Noodles will have to share them with a sweet bundle of joy.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:32 pm

Jason looks so freaking content, not to even mention that happy pup in his dad’s arms heartbeat

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 0e8d4f10

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=en

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:34 pm

@Alanna That's so sweet. Thanks for posting. Smiley beatingheart
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Oh my gosh, that is so precious! Ramen has his eyes closed sleeping. :tissuebox

How long have they been out West? What a great way to spend part of the summer, family, and beautiful scenery.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my gosh, that is so precious! Ramen has his eyes closed sleeping. :tissuebox

How long have they been out West? What a great way to spend part of the summer, family, and beautiful scenery.
The whole month of August with a few trips for J to Seattle, nyc & la doing media and other promo stuff. They’re leaving Friday to go to Jackson Hole with his family Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:44 pm

@Alanna oh wow, thanks!

I'm glad they'll be spending time with his family as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:56 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 69262412_2392076467736787_2624585736726921184_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe One hat was lost in the making of this photo.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 70506569_380591082585687_2957577833128947391_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick It’s the last day of what’s been an amazing month in Canada! In an attempt to earn my honorary citizenship, I have been astute with understanding some of day to day lingo. Here what’s I’ve got in my notes for future reference...”KD” is NOT a Kevin Durant reference, it’s a Kraft Dinner reference - which consequently means Mac & Cheese for or with dinner! It’s spelled, “cheque” not “check”! We are NOT “taking” a shower or nap, we’re “having” a shower or nap. We “phone” someone, not “call” them. Pronounce “Process” like PRO-cissssss. “Thongs” aren’t correlated to those objects in the “Thong Song”...they’re just flip flops you put on your feet. Having “spits” has nothing to do with saliva coming out of your mouth, just the action of enjoying sunflower seeds. If you’re a Mickey fan it has nothing do with Disney. It just means you’re a fan of 375ml liters bottle of booze. A “26” is 750ml bottle of booze, or and my personal favorite is that a 3 liter of booze is a “Texas Mickey”. And last but not least, if it’s cold out head to Tim Hortons for a morning coffee and if you want a beanie to keep you warm, you better ask for a Toque. It’s been a damn blessing,I love you with all my heart #canada 🇨🇦
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers