SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:29 pm

How sweet! I don't remember them posting about that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:38 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 73512742_2629031003786280_6984905641145508409_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick We may have set the bar too high for when the moms meet...any and all ideas are welcomed! Huge thank you to @callawaygolf
Source

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 Img_3210
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:36 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 73401805_553266688755167_7969539400197697452_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Let’s drink @spadeandsparrows forever.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:01 pm

They are so adorable! The pic looks very tropical.

Love JP's comment. laugh out loud

_jprosenbaum's profile picture
_jprosenbaum
Verified
“Forever” huh? What are you trying to tell us?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B37dGERn5aN/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:36 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 72465561_755889068207030_5819175257402231002_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe EMOTIONAL ALERT. On this day last year.... I walked into a studio in Seattle to podcast with Jason and Olivia. I almost canceled because I had been bawling my eyes out in an Uber, going through some crap, and I was crying on FaceTime to my dad when he came in. We had never met, but he hugged me, and told me he had just cried too at a charity event he came from. He looked at me and said, “let’s have a soft Tuesday together”. He almost canceled as well because he had an eye infection. He brought a nice bottle of wine, and I had asked Olivia to join me for the podcast because I thought I would need someone to help keep the energy up, since I was so sad. But If you spend two seconds with Jason you realize his energy is electric and you can’t help but be in a good mood. My day had changed. I didn’t know what was going to happen. I thought of Jason as a friend, and wanted him to be the bachelor. He actually helped me through a hard time. I just wanted him to be happy. J, I met you 365 days ago and from what felt like a goofy friendship, turned into a beautiful love story. Thank you for always lifting me up, being my rock, and thank you for stepping foot into that studio with your Cyclopes eye. You’re my Lobster.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:58 pm

This was the sweetest post.  I think an engagement will be coming soon for these two.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:01 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:This was the sweetest post.  I think an engagement will be coming soon for these two.

Think their moms have to meet first?!!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Jason’s reply heartbeat

Such a great & wholly unexpected couple.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 D4101910

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:11 pm

I love them so much! I was so wary of Kaitlyn getting involved with Jason even though I was a fan of his, because the typical thing for the top guys coming off these shows is that they usually want to enjoy their newfound popularity with women. But Jason’s been such a breath of fresh air. One of the few (imo) that are genuinely serious and ready to find someone to spend their life with. The guy’s perfect for her and I’m still sticking with my prediction of an engagement on their trip to Italy. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:This was the sweetest post.  I think an engagement will be coming soon for these two.

Think their moms have to meet first?!!!
Well, soon does not mean tomorrow  hehehe

Holidays are coming, moms can meet then if something else can't be arranged.

JMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:32 pm

he had just cried too at a charity event he came from. He looked at me and said, “let’s have a soft Tuesday together”.

He is a such a kind hearted soul. He quickly made her feel better not from trying to impress her but to genuinely help her. It's such a pleasure to watch these two evolve into a couple who lean on each other no matter what. Just what she needed and I'm sure same for him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-VrzkHvhk/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:12 am

Here are some comments from friends and family on K's last post about the anniversary of meeting Jason.  I absolutely love what J's mom said and how supportive she is of them.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 Img_9010
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 44 Img_9011
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-VrzkHvhk/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers