SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:05 am

She and Jason were in Boston the past few days. She seems happy which I am thrilled to see. Smiley

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuCmAJPHN5t/

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuH3OvhHPWX/

Credit: @Jason Tartick
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuFZNByBRNW/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:10 am

I think I might have already posted this somewhere but I am consistently noticing their super inward body language in every posed pic and even in their stories. It gives me all the warm fuzzies to see how they’re so connected Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:14 pm

I'll take all the corny cheesy gushiness I can get!   Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1f60d

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 51182562_119478689142799_739507603565931326_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

jason_tartick
Great views all around at @bostonharborhotel but this one might be my favorite  beatingheart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuFZNByBRNW/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:02 pm

I was always a major fan of Jason, but I just want to say what an amazing boyfriend he seems to be.  He flew back to Seattle from Boston on Tuesday morning for work, then flew to LA on Friday I guess to tape Celebrity Family Feud, then took the red eye to Nashville to spend the weekend with Kaitlyn and he’s going to fly home tomorrow night according to her IG story.  He is such a keeper.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:12 pm

mbl wrote:I was always a major fan of Jason, but I just want to say what an amazing boyfriend he seems to be.  He flew back to Seattle from Boston on Tuesday morning for work, then flew to LA on Friday I guess to tape Celebrity Family Feud, then took the red eye to Nashville to spend the weekend with Kaitlyn and he’s going to fly home tomorrow night according to her IG story.  He is such a keeper.
And he makes it look so easy!! He’s not cranky or being forced to do anything, he is in such a great mood and said he can’t wait to see her and all this travel is worth it for her. I love seeing Kaitlyn with such a loving, devoted and caring man heartbeat What a gem!!

Ps: can’t believe I thought he was a frat boy douche-y leaning banker last season laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud being wrong is the best sometimes!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
mbl wrote:I was always a major fan of Jason, but I just want to say what an amazing boyfriend he seems to be.  He flew back to Seattle from Boston on Tuesday morning for work, then flew to LA on Friday I guess to tape Celebrity Family Feud, then took the red eye to Nashville to spend the weekend with Kaitlyn and he’s going to fly home tomorrow night according to her IG story.  He is such a keeper.
And he makes it look so easy!! He’s not cranky or being forced to do anything, he is in such a great mood and said he can’t wait to see her and all this travel is worth it for her. I love seeing Kaitlyn with such a loving, devoted and caring man heartbeat What a gem!!

Ps: can’t believe I thought he was a frat boy douche-y leaning banker last season laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud being wrong is the best sometimes!!

@Alanna

That’s what’s best about Jason and why I loved him from the start, he IS a frat boy/banker/finance guy/dreamboat/goofball/corporate guy, IMO and to me that is the best of all worlds. I don’t like; fun but doesn’t like to work, hates to wear a suit, forget about a tux, can’t get dirty or,can’t stay clean extremes. I LOVE smart and loving followed by accomplished, ambitious and sexy. I think Jason is a nicely wrapped package/combination. I admire any girl who’d pick him over the great variety of Gumbys the world has to offer. Shiftless and dim are two of the world’s greatest turnoffs, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Their podcast today is giving me all the feels.  Good grief, they're so crazy about each other.  And I have to say I absolutely love Jason's voice.  It's so deep, sexy, warm, and comforting.  Some of my favorite parts:

I loved the part about how she'd eat a chicken wing for him, but he said it didn't matter cuz he knows she'll fit in perfectly with the Buffalo vibe and he can't wait to take her to a Bills game.
When she imagined them having a daughter and how he'd be if she went on the show and someone came home asking her her hand in marriage - he started getting emotional.
When they talked about what a great time it's going to be when their families meet.
How much he already loves her family just from FTing with them all the time.
I loved that he said there's nowhere else he'd rather be than with her, and he didn't want to go back to Seattle.
I loved that she said there are fireworks when they kiss.
I thought it was so funny when he said he doesn't want to watch her season and see her dating 30 other guys because it would give him a heart attack.
I loved that he said she's a great kisser.

They just seem so very happy, and I'm happy for them. Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Don’t forget, Jason said since the day he kissed Kaitlyn, he’ll “hopefully” never kiss another woman and she got so upset he said, “hopefully” instead of just EVER!

She also literally squawked/squealed from happiness when he called her beautiful and talked about how cute and comfortable they are together.

They are so happy and so in love and I’m so happy and in love with them laugh out loud I’m like in this relationship!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

He also pinned the tweet that he’s grateful he’s not the Bachelor from a few weeks ago. Geeee interesting to compare this pinned tweet to the ex’s pinned tweet Rolling Eyes

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Don’t forget, Jason said since the day he kissed Kaitlyn, he’ll “hopefully” never kiss another woman and she got so upset he said, “hopefully” instead of just EVER!

She also literally squawked/squealed from happiness when he called her beautiful and talked about how cute and comfortable they are together.

They are so happy and so in love and I’m so happy and in love with them laugh out loud I’m like in this relationship!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

He also pinned the tweet that he’s grateful he’s not the Bachelor from a few weeks ago. Geeee interesting to compare this pinned tweet to the ex’s pinned tweet Rolling Eyes

What I love about this is, that I think she "played" the upset more than she really was! Because he tell her how beautiful she and that he wants to be with her and she has not to beg for it !!! PINKHEART
They are so much fun to watch on IG! Im so happy to see Kaitlyn so happy again beatingheart
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:19 pm

She just looks so different and happy. Not a wine glass in sight.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 51332427_386446715240210_8664123020554368531_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
offthevinepodcast We rap, we recap, we chat, and we laugh. A solid #OffTheVine episode with @jason_tartick Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 2764
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:08 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Img_1710
Source: kaitlynbristowe IG story

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 51467661_598404710583195_3408422993631471463_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Jason is still working on the “fake laugh for a good pic” pose.
I on the other hand, need to tone it down. Happy Saturday
Source

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 51467661_870371416656437_541790896247485240_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick We drink and (think) we know things, that’s what we do...check out this weeks podcast where I join @kaitlynbristowe on @offthevinepodcast
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers