SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel February 16th 2020, 3:06 pm

Looks like they had a great time. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 3806527698 at Jason dumping all that take out food in K's IG story.

Random, I have a jacket similar to K's in the second picture. I'm sure mine is no where near the same brand. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz February 24th 2020, 3:15 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B89ZDXAH8Wf/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel February 24th 2020, 4:09 pm

omg! I was just there a couple of weeks ago! Duffs! Going to sink my teeth again in those wings on Saturday. laugh out loud

(Bills are football Sabres are hockey Smiley )

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz February 24th 2020, 9:35 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8-EQPOh45j/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel February 24th 2020, 9:39 pm

What a guy. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 1f60d

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz February 29th 2020, 1:59 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9KIM-ynnO7/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal February 29th 2020, 2:26 pm

@bluwavz I can relate - I have a golden retriever (duh) and they are fur factories!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel February 29th 2020, 11:11 pm

@bluwavz Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 3806527698 I have a Shih Tzu, he doesn't shed, but that vid is hillarious!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper March 3rd 2020, 1:44 pm

Kaitlyn had a lot of IG stories last night.

Kaitlyn and Jason were at a hockey game last night then partying afterwards in a trailer... until they got kicked out because of tornado sirens going off.  It might have been a bar they were at but the guy on the microphone kept saying "you are in a trailer, you will not be staying in here during a tornado warning."

They left and got home OK then proceeded to take the dogs and get in the bathroom.  Kaitlyn hunkered down in the bathtub and Jason sat next to her on the toilet (lid down of course).  Jason had a hard time understanding why and kept saying that he had no experience with tornadoes only blizzards.  

They were there for awhile because you could tell in her stories that the dogs were moving around but did at least stay in the room with them.  After the sirens stopped, Kaitlyn went outside and talked a little about some damage she saw but they are OK.

However, the city of Nashville is in horrible shape.  19 people are dead at last count.  Two tornadoes touched down and reports are one was "on the ground" for an hour.  And, it all happened in the middle of the night (about 1 a.m.) when you can't see them.  Tornadoes are scary since they come up so fast but in the middle of the night... even worse.

Last I heard it was suspected to be an EF3.  EF5 is the worst on the scale of EF0 to EF5.  Winds in an EF3 range from 158-206 mph (254-332 km/h).

Thankfully they are safe but keep those in the city that are affected in your prayers.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz March 3rd 2020, 3:05 pm

Glad they are okay. Prayers for everyone in Nashville.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9RzMEuhjDI/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers March 3rd 2020, 5:52 pm

Wow how scary. Glad they're okay. Sounds like it came without much warning.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 March 3rd 2020, 6:01 pm

When I read late last night about a tornado in Nashville I instantly thought of her and Jason! Thank goodness they are ok!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers