SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by suzq Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:41 am

Kaitlyn is on the Almost Famous podcast now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:50 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/in-love-and-lust-with-kaitlyn-94193023/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:00 am

Interesting how everything played out with the franchise hosting gig. Kaitlyn interviewed Tayshia about her breakup and she left the stage upset. Shortly thereafter, Tayshia has distanced herself from BN. Then Kaitlyn goes on the DWTS tour. And now Jesse is the new franchise host - for now. Did Kaitlyn decline the chance to continue or was she given the tour as a consolation prize, as they knew they wanted Jesse?

Whatever happened, I think it's for the best for K & J. They can focus on their wedding and future family, while continuing their business ventures.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 am

I have gotten the distinct impression from the way that both Kaitlyn and Jason have talked -- they would have loved for Kaitlyn to get the hosting gig. My guess -- the TPTB wanted a host as close to being like Chris Harrison they could find without the controversy to be the permanent host. There is no way Kaitlyn would have turned down that opportunity if it was given to her. I think that is why she is not doing the last 2 weeks of the DWTS tour -- she was hoping to be a host of this upcoming Bachelorette season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:19 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:56 pm

I can understand she might have mixed feeling but like she says she has a lot going on and she doesn't want to be overwhelmed.

She has been nonstop busy.

"I'm coming off filming two Bachelorette seasons, my live podcast tour and now ending the Dancing With the Stars tour.""I also do want to prioritize being at home with Jason... and start planning my wedding and catch up on my businesses."
https://www.etonline.com/kaitlyn-bristowe-reacts-to-not-being-asked-back-to-host-the-bachelorette-181200

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:20 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:59 am

Great article with awesome details!

I can't wait to see this!!

Having previously won “Dancing with the Stars”, Bristowe’s also excited to strut her stuff on the dancefloor. The two have enlisted “DWTS” pro Daniella Pashkov and husband Pasha Pashkov to choreograph their wedding performance.

I'm not much of a drinker, so I don't go to the LCBO much, but I did not know this. That's terrific.

Her loyal “vinos” even lobbied for Canada’s LCBO to stock it.

“They’re passionate people who have always believed in what I’m doing,” Bristowe said. “They emailed the LCBO saying, ‘You need Spade & Sparrows in your store!’ I had convincing to do and they did it for me.”

https://etcanada.com/news/879715/from-celine-dion-to-poutine-kaitlyn-bristowe-jason-tartick-dish-on-canadian-elements-of-over-the-top-upcoming-wedding/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:47 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:00 pm

Great article and very informative.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:38 am

@bluwavz Love how Jason tuned into Colton and Blake and upended the producers in negotiations! One smart guy!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:00 pm

Never would've pegged Jason as an anxiety sufferer....he comes across so confident, did even during beccas season. They work well together.

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers